PDA

View Full Version : NHC Maicon's goal against Juve

GhostofBolivar
17-04-2010, 06:44 AM
YouTube - || Inter - Juventus 2-0 || Amazing Maicon Goal 16/4/2010 [HQ] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av8gif0jcd8)

:top marks :not worth

In the words of Andy Gray, take a bow.

HH81
17-04-2010, 07:02 AM
That was a bit like my effort at 5 aside the other night :wink::greengrin

Great goal :agree:

sunshine1875
17-04-2010, 07:10 AM
Great goal.

Pity we have no midfielders that come even close to scoring from outside the box. I am not including deeks as a midfielder when I make that comment.

Rankin used to shoot, but rarely attempts one now - his record must only be about one goal from outside the box per season which is not good enough. McBride and Miller rarely shoot from outside the box. Zemamma scored a cracker last season against St. Mirren, but I cannot remember any others.

Going back in time, we have not had many midfielders with a good scoring record from outside the box, except for Latapy and Sauzee.

Why is this? And before anyone says skill / money, you see some cacking goals in the lower leagues in England and Scotland, players who given an opening would try and shoot. Our players rarely do.

west_didsbury_hibee
17-04-2010, 07:35 AM
David Ginola eat your heart out.

truehibernian
17-04-2010, 07:51 AM
Cracking goal but surely the most important talking point is who on earth in Brazil calls their son Douglas :faf: Maybe Levein should check the family tree over there............Gaon yirsel Doogie my son (Maicon) :greengrin

Auckland Hibs
17-04-2010, 08:45 AM
Great goal.

Pity we have no midfielders that come even close to scoring from outside the box. I am not including deeks as a midfielder when I make that comment.

Rankin used to shoot, but rarely attempts one now - his record must only be about one goal from outside the box per season which is not good enough. McBride and Miller rarely shoot from outside the box. Zemamma scored a cracker last season against St. Mirren, but I cannot remember any others.

Going back in time, we have not had many midfielders with a good scoring record from outside the box, except for Latapy and Sauzee.

Why is this? And before anyone says skill / money, you see some cacking goals in the lower leagues in England and Scotland, players who given an opening would try and shoot. Our players rarely do.

IMO the last regular scoring midfielder we had was Pat McGinley, but most of his goals which I remember were inside the box, plus a few headers.

K.Marx
17-04-2010, 08:48 AM
far too one-footed....

:wink:

rainman
17-04-2010, 09:11 AM
Great goal.

So we don't have any midfielders that score from outside the box. Other than the one who has popped in 16 this season. :confused:

sunshine1875
17-04-2010, 10:48 AM
So we don't have any midfielders that score from outside the box. Other than the one who has popped in 16 this season. :confused:

I said I was not classing Deeks as a midfielder when I made that comment. He is a natural born striker!

The Green Goblin
17-04-2010, 04:21 PM
Cracking goal but surely the most important talking point is who on earth in Brazil calls their son Douglas :faf: Maybe Levein should check the family tree over there............Gaon yirsel Doogie my son (Maicon) :greengrin

It`s a very common name here actually. I have no idea why either....:wink:

GG

MWHIBBIES
17-04-2010, 04:35 PM
Its scary to think the guy is a right back when he can score goals like that.

Edit-just watched it again,what in gods name is amuari doing charging at him like that.

Bamba eat your heart out.

seanraff07
17-04-2010, 11:07 PM
Fantastic finish, is he not a RB?

CallumHibs07
17-04-2010, 11:33 PM
My team Chelsea are wanting to buy him apparently. Hope so if he scores like that all the time:greengrin

CH07

FRes Hibbie
18-04-2010, 07:48 AM
My team Chelsea are wanting to buy him apparently. Hope so if he scores like that all the time:greengrin

CH07

I'd take Bosingwa on a free if that happens.