PDA

View Full Version : I'm Rich!!!!!

Bunter
16-04-2010, 09:17 PM
I've got it made!!! :thumbsup:
I thought I'd share my good news with everyone on Hibs.net. :thumbsup:
I'm the luckiest guy going. What were the chances of me being chosen for this????

Abidjan-Cote D'Ivoire

Hello My Dear,

My name is Mr Benie D Okuku, Please kindly permit me of my desire to inform you about a deal which I have been wrapping up for years now. Although this proposal may come to you as a suprise, but I would want you to understand that this deal is 100% legal and risk free, though it requires confidentiality. What I need from you is trust and your honest coperation for us to execute this project is all about transfering some funds out from my office to your country or any other designated country were you can provide an account for us to move the money into, for investment purpose.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of £8.5million British Pounds Sterling (Eigth Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) in a dormant account which belongs to no body as i am talking to you now.

I will need your urgent response after reading this message,Upon your acceptance of this proposal we shall discuss the modality of the success of this investment..

Yours faithfully,

Mr Benie D Okuku.

Ed De Gramo
16-04-2010, 09:59 PM
I'm the luckiest guy going. What were the chances of me being chosen for this????

Abidjan-Cote D'Ivoire

Hello My Dear,

My name is Mr Benie D Okuku, Please kindly permit me of my desire to inform you about a deal which I have been wrapping up for years now. Although this proposal may come to you as a suprise, but I would want you to understand that this deal is 100% legal and risk free, though it requires confidentiality. What I need from you is trust and your honest coperation for us to execute this project is all about transfering some funds out from my office to your country or any other designated country were you can provide an account for us to move the money into, for investment purpose.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of £8.5million British Pounds Sterling (Eigth Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) in a dormant account which belongs to no body as i am talking to you now.

I will need your urgent response after reading this message,Upon your acceptance of this proposal we shall discuss the modality of the success of this investment..

Yours faithfully,

Mr Benie D Okuku.

Get Sol in as a 3rd party :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sherlock Jones
17-04-2010, 08:33 AM

You lucky son of a gun, S :grr:
I'm so happy for you :bitchy:

Don't forget your friends when you get it :bye:

And drop Mr O'Cuckoo a backhander tae :wink:

Hainan Hibs
17-04-2010, 02:24 PM
Visit this site for a laugh www.419eater.com

People give the scammers a taste of their own medicine, they lead them on, rip the piss, and somehow get them to do hilarious stuff such as this,

http://www.419eater.com/images/trophy_room/samuel_eze4.jpg

:faf:

Edit : Even better one :

http://www.419eater.com/images/tope2.jpg

:faf:

Hainan Hibs
17-04-2010, 02:29 PM
Oh aye! Tried to find a bit of an extreme one I read and here it is, pretty good read!

http://www.419eater.com/html/RoadToChadDarfur/

iwasthere1972
17-04-2010, 10:58 PM
Oh aye! Tried to find a bit of an extreme one I read and here it is, pretty good read!

http://www.419eater.com/html/RoadToChadDarfur/

Enjoyed that.

I've read quite a few similar stories and can only admire the folk who keep those rotten thieving scammers on the end of the line for yonks and slowly reel them in.

:thumbsup:

Hermit Crab
18-04-2010, 03:02 PM

Abidjan-Cote D'Ivoire

Hello My Dear,

Yours faithfully,

Mr Benie D Okuku.

I received a letter about a year ago claiming i had won the spanish lottery and had to send them £200 or something to claim my prize :faf::faf: BOLT!

The sad thing is people really do fall for these scams chasing the so called easy money :bitchy::grr: