PDA

View Full Version : NHC Sunderland v Man Utd - Sunday, 2 May 2010

MartinfaePorty
15-04-2010, 04:25 PM
As part of my mate's 40th birthday present, we promised to take him to a Premiership match and this one was, we thought, our best option. However, having spoken to the Sunderland ticket office, they are not releasing tickets for public sale and you can only get tickets online if you have a previous history with them. This is because they are scared of Man U fans getting hold of them (although the title may be beyond their grasp by then).

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get my hands on 3 tickets?

If it helps, I am a Hibs season ticket holder of 20 years and guaranteed to behave myself!

Any assistance much appreciated.

H18sry
15-04-2010, 04:29 PM
As part of my mate's 40th birthday present, we promised to take him to a Premiership match and this one was, we thought, our best option. However, having spoken to the Sunderland ticket office, they are not releasing tickets for public sale and you can only get tickets online if you have a previous history with them. This is because they are scared of Man U fans getting hold of them (although the title may be beyond their grasp by then).

If it helps, I am a Hibs season ticket holder of 20 years and guaranteed to behave myself!

Go on the Bounce wesite and contact Carl Macar and he will sort you out with spanking good seats :wink:

seanraff07
15-04-2010, 04:44 PM
Go on the Bounce wesite and contact Carl Macar and he will sort you out with spanking good seats :wink:

Nah no doubt he will tell him where to go cause he doesn't actually support Sunderland.:wink:

seanraff07
15-04-2010, 04:45 PM

Infact.. does he actually support either Sunderland or Man.Utd?

Or is he just a neutral?

Speedy
15-04-2010, 05:19 PM

http://www.readytogo.net/smb

Removed
15-04-2010, 05:28 PM

I'm on their database and can buy tickets online. Can anyone on here vouch for you :wink:

DH1875
15-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Infact.. does he actually support either Sunderland or Man.Utd?

Or is he just a neutral?

He is a Sunderland fan. Don't know him personaly but word to the wise, take some ear muffs if you going to be sitting with him. The boy can go on a bit a times.

seanraff07
15-04-2010, 08:16 PM
He is a Sunderland fan. Don't know him personaly but word to the wise, take some ear muffs if you going to be sitting with him. The boy can go on a bit a times.

Ah he'll be Carl Macar's best mate then no doubt.