PDA

View Full Version : Yogi's teamtalk for sat

blueisthecolour
15-04-2010, 08:29 AM
The Rangers could win the title at Easter Rd
Yourself the players and the fans would have to watch the celebrations of another team on our pitch, you guys could stop this happening by going out and beating celtic, so it's up to you invite rangers to have their party at easter rd or beat celtic and it could be done before they arrive.

That would be my words if I was hibs manager, but im not:dizzy:

Mikey
15-04-2010, 08:31 AM
I can think of two words for you :wink:

cabbageandribs1875
15-04-2010, 08:31 AM
Yourself the players and the fans would have to watch the celebrations of another team on our pitch, you guys could stop this happening by going out and beating celtic, so it's up to you invite rangers to have their party at easter rd or beat celtic and it could be done before they arrive.

are you putting your name forward when we have our lottery for next manager :greengrin

Pretty Boy
15-04-2010, 08:40 AM
If Rangers won the title at ER it would not bother me one iota.

First of all it would please me that only about 800 of the manky barstewards where there to see it.

Secondly i could turn my back and walk away, leave them to their loyalist/unionist knees up whilst i went home and reflected how nice it is to be able to attend a football match or, in fact, live my life without being infested with a nonsensical hatred of an historical 'enemy'.

sauzee=legend
15-04-2010, 08:47 AM
If Rangers won the title at ER it would not bother me one iota.

First of all it would please me that only about 800 of the manky barstewards where there to see it.

Secondly i could turn my back and walk away, leave them to their loyalist/unionist knees up whilst i went home and reflected how nice it is to be able to attend a football match or, in fact, live my life without being infested with a nonsensical hatred of an historical 'enemy'.

:top marks

Steve20
15-04-2010, 08:50 AM

What if you don't beat Hearts? There will be no party at Ibrox anyway. Or if you came to Easter Road to win the league and got gubbed. The arrogance is beyond belief.

I hope our teamtalk has no mention of the Huns at all. Why would we give a **** about you lot?

erskine-hibby
15-04-2010, 08:52 AM
I would hope the team talk would be about how we play and who we are playing against, rather than some hypothetical outcome.

JimBHibees
15-04-2010, 09:30 AM

The way we are going at the moment you might be in with a shout in a few weeks. :greengrin

blueisthecolour
15-04-2010, 10:03 AM
are you putting your name forward when we have our lottery for next manager :greengrin

would I be an improvement?:devil:

blueisthecolour
15-04-2010, 10:05 AM
What if you don't beat Hearts? There will be no party at Ibrox anyway. Or if you came to Easter Road to win the league and got gubbed. The arrogance is beyond belief.

I hope our teamtalk has no mention of the Huns at all. Why would we give a **** about you lot?

OR hibs, or utd where could we win it then:wink:

Diclonius
15-04-2010, 10:06 AM

No I wouldn't - I'd leave the stadium at full time. :confused:

blueisthecolour
15-04-2010, 10:23 AM
No I wouldn't - I'd leave the stadium at full time. :confused:

The last time our players were celebrating before the final whistle, on the pitch, so it does happen

Leith Green
15-04-2010, 10:51 AM

Why would Yogi mention you Hun bassas in his team talk against Celtic..

You are a complete plum and your posts have went from being boring to totally tedious.. Why dont you jog along to some hun forum and discuss with your ****my brethern??

Leith Green
15-04-2010, 10:52 AM
the last time our players were celebrating before the final whistle, on the pitch, so it does happen

plum!

K.Marx
15-04-2010, 11:06 AM

I can assure you if you manky tramps manage to win it at E.R there will be the square root of **** all hibees there to "watch" your celebrations.

The only reason we had to endure your celebrations last time is because we were celebrating finishing 3rd ourselves and waiting on the players doing a lap.

blueisthecolour
15-04-2010, 11:11 AM
I can assure you if you manky tramps manage to win it at E.R there will be the square root of **** all hibees there to "watch" your celebrations.

The only reason we had to endure your celebrations last time is because we were celebrating finishing 3rd ourselves and waiting on the players doing a lap.

Witch our fans appluded:wink:

Pretty Boy
15-04-2010, 11:14 AM

Just the 2 spelling mistakes in that 'sentence'. The Glasgow schools system is working!!

blueisthecolour
15-04-2010, 11:16 AM
Just the 2 spelling mistakes in that 'sentence'. The Glasgow schools system is working!!

only 2, im getting better

WellingtonHibby
15-04-2010, 11:21 AM
The Poster has a valid point, no one likes to see another Team celebrating on thier own patch. It should be an incentive. Its not an overiding incentive it comes at the back a very long queue why we should be gee'd up for Saturday. but he has a point. All the unnecessary abuse is Tedious:blah:

Rory89
15-04-2010, 11:23 AM
Yogi needs tae tell they players they huv tae step up tae the plate oot there, he'll no want tae patrionise they players cos they know they have tae dae on that football pitch. He'll say "look boys, you've been fantastic fur me, but I need you all to show that character and penache that I seen from you boys earlier on in the season."

He'll then go aboot the dressing room and sprinkle oan that wee bit of goldust oan Deeksy, Stokesy, Gowser, Hoggy, Spoony etc.

K.Marx
15-04-2010, 11:23 AM

and you expect us to applaud (thats how you spell it correctly by the way) something that looks more like an orange march than a title celebration?:bye:

Gatecrasher
15-04-2010, 11:25 AM

You no from the dale? i remeber you saying your from somewhere around there - West Lothian Education wins hands down anyway.

Where else would you find folk smart enough to drive a car on a frozen canal :cool2:

.Sean.
15-04-2010, 11:56 AM
To be honest, I couldn't give a **** about what this erse posts anymore. Can't admin do us all a favour and bin him/her/it?

basehibby
15-04-2010, 12:07 PM

:agree: I agree with you - it honestly pains me to see ANY other support celebrating at ER and it doesn't get much worse than when it's your manky mob doing the celebrating.
Personally I'm desperate NOT to see another Huns title party at ER and hope that Yogi rams this message home to the players before saturday.

truehibernian
15-04-2010, 12:18 PM
Team talk should be quite easy

"Alright guys, its Celtic today at Parkeheid, and as a wee treat I have invited Shaun Dennis,John Burridge and Matty Jack here today so that if you lot come in at half time and full time with the same kind of attitudes you have shown since Irvine f***ing Meadow, and which has lasted the last 12 games, I have instructed them to punch and kick seven bells out of you all............enjoy your fitba and let's be careful out there eh"

Disc O'Dave
15-04-2010, 12:37 PM

For that to happen, they would have to clear the whole stadium, then let each of the players in one at a time, because that's the only scenario in which they would be there on their own. (i.e. "yourself")

It should read "You, the players, and the fans...."

:nerd:

Can you guess that's my particular bug-bear at the moment? :greengrin

hibee-shtuggie
15-04-2010, 12:52 PM

its people like you who make me hate scottish football. arrogance beyond belief. how dare you come on here and patronise us, the supposed 'diidyy' team. the sooner you and that other weegie mob are finished the better.

lEXO
15-04-2010, 12:54 PM

Or he could give a team talk about Hibs.

would I be an improvement?:devil:
You would be an erse.

Hakim Sar
15-04-2010, 01:04 PM
You's boys huv done me prowd since day one an um tellin ye we're no far fae being a right good team.... Deeks you listenin? I thought ye wur supposed tae be ma pal! where wiz ah... aye I want ye tae play expansive fitba and huv a right gid go the day. Stacky is injured but he iz gonny be stondin behind yon goals so he can speak tae big sol coz thuv goat a right gid relationship. wull concede a right good few goals the day so stokesy we need you tae score two or shree tae make us look like wuv had a right good go at things even though wur mibbies likely tae huv less than 35% possession. It's up tae you boys now. Um lookin fur character the day... it's aw aboot steppin up tae yon plate and workin fur each other. We're still a right good team likesay.

Phil D. Rolls
15-04-2010, 01:12 PM

Witch you no doubt would have done if you hadn't just won the league?

Peevemor
15-04-2010, 01:14 PM

The Queen? :dunno:

Phil D. Rolls
15-04-2010, 02:01 PM
You's boys huv done me prowd since day one an um tellin ye we're no far fae being a right good team.... Deeks you listenin? I thought ye wur supposed tae be ma pal! where wiz ah... aye I want ye tae play expansive fitba and huv a right gid go the day. Stacky is injured but he iz gonny be stondin behind yon goals so he can speak tae big sol coz thuv goat a right gid relationship. wull concede a right good few goals the day so stokesy we need you tae score two or shree tae make us look like wuv had a right good go at things even though wur mibbies likely tae huv less than 35% possession. It's up tae you boys now. Um lookin fur character the day... it's aw aboot steppin up tae yon plate and workin fur each other. We're still a right good team likesay.

Hainan Hibs
15-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Win tonight and I'll organise free drinks at a bar of your choice on George Street.

100% commitment will be shown once that has been offered.

Pretty Boy
15-04-2010, 02:28 PM

Based on this i think it might to be time to roll out Yogi bingo, a replacement for last years popular Mixu bingo. Simply guess the tired cliches and repetitive nonsense and win a prize.

Liam89
15-04-2010, 02:48 PM

Okay, that made me chuckle. Any idea why this poster gets so much stick? :confused: His posts usually seem valid... Maybe i'm just a very nice guy.

Edit: That sounded like i didn't know he was a hun. (Don't worry i do know that)

Dunbar Hibee
15-04-2010, 05:13 PM
I use to think blue was a decent poster but I get the impression he's a bit of a wind up merchant these days....:rolleyes:

HibbyAndy
15-04-2010, 05:28 PM
I use to think blue was a decent poster but I get the impression he's a bit of a wind up merchant these days....:rolleyes:

He's been a wind up merchant since day one.Just takes others a bit longer to realise.I had the tools cards marked long long ago.

Phil D. Rolls
15-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Based on this i think it might to be time to roll out Yogi bingo, a replacement for last years popular Mixu bingo. Simply guess the tired cliches and repetitive nonsense and win a prize.

Ya beauty I've got "passion", "commitment" and "ma boays" in the same line.

Jim44
15-04-2010, 05:45 PM
Who gives a damn about Rangers come the weekend matches? To shut you tw@ts up for five minutes, the ideal scenario for me would be a win for Hibs, Hearts and Dundee United.

seanraff07
15-04-2010, 06:09 PM

Your capital letters and full stop are absent from this sentence, yep so like foreverhibs already stated, the Glasgow schools system is working.:greengrin

seanraff07
15-04-2010, 06:12 PM
Ya beauty I've got "passion", "commitment" and "ma boays" in the same line.

And he tends to be pretty repetitive with the names.. Stokesy, Deeks, Spoony, Big Nishy, Stacky, Big Sol, Maka.. and i forget the rest cause he's got a nickname for pretty much every member of our squad.

PatHead
15-04-2010, 06:29 PM
Any chance we could increase ticket prices to say £100 per head for the visitors end? It would have one of two desired effects:-

a) Stop them coming or
b) Raise us over £80,000 if they were stupid (or desperate enough) to sell out.........

Albanian Hibs
15-04-2010, 07:19 PM

Who gives a flying **** about your manky mob. Can you be anymore patronising? Who says that you are going to beat us anyway?

LTHF please :bye:

weecounty hibby
15-04-2010, 07:23 PM

Couldn't give a **** about your filthy team and what they do. I have actually seen three teams clinch the title at ER unfortunately. Celtic, Aberdeen and Rangers. And the one I hated the most was Celtic. I know you will find that hard to believe as it wont compute as you will most probably think we are the same. I find it unpleasant when you visit ER at any time but it is worse if you are going to win the league.

One other thing, I have thought that you were a dick since you first started on here and your last couple of threads have just cemented that. Posting a link to a Hun website and then this pile of ****. Why dont you piss off and boast about how you have managed to last so long on here to your bigot pals as I'm sure that is the real reason you are here.

Jonnyboy
15-04-2010, 07:31 PM

:blah::blah::blah::fishin::troll:

ForeverHibs93
15-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Couldn't give a **** about your filthy team and what they do. I have actually seen three teams clinch the title at ER unfortunately. Celtic, Aberdeen and Rangers. And the one I hated the most was Celtic. I know you will find that hard to believe as it wont compute as you will most probably think we are the same. I find it unpleasant when you visit ER at any time but it is worse if you are going to win the league.

One other thing, I have thought that you were a dick since you first started on here and your last couple of threads have just cemented that. Posting a link to a Hun website and then this pile of ****. Why dont you piss off and boast about how you have managed to last so long on here to your bigot pals as I'm sure that is the real reason you are here.

weonlywon6-2
15-04-2010, 07:45 PM
The last time our players were celebrating before the final whistle, on the pitch, so it does happen

hopefully you will have won it by then because rangers usually fall away and are a good bet to get beat
a win over you before the jumbos game would be a good lift:thumbsup:

blueisthecolour
15-04-2010, 09:29 PM

You are entitled to think what you want about me, ive no problem with that, the link was just to show the nominations and the rangers site is where I found it, it said rangers in the link so you didn't have to open it.

You sound a decent guy btw:wink:

Bad Martini
16-04-2010, 07:22 PM
I hope the yams **** you huns by a huge margin.

I hope you lot lose players to injury and suspension.

I hope it goes even longer and I'd laugh my arse of if you didnt win the league.

Either way tho, I DONT give a ratts ass what you do - like the rest of the Hibs fans, the people on this board or anyone outside yer manky hun biggoted wee world.

Dae us all a favour and ram yer hun glory hunting pish up yer erse.

WE DINNY CARE.

OFGTF

ENDOF

blueisthecolour
16-04-2010, 11:15 PM

I hope it goes even longer and I'd laugh my arse of if you didnt win the league.

Either way tho, I DONT give a ratts ass what you do - like the rest of the Hibs fans, the people on this board or anyone outside yer manky hun biggoted wee world.

WE DINNY CARE.

OFGTF

ENDOF

Sure you do, Im sure all hibs fans think like you, wanting their rivals to win by a hugh margin:rolleyes:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
16-04-2010, 11:54 PM

James Joyce?

cheap shot?

AFKA5814_Hibs
16-04-2010, 11:58 PM
My team talk would be:

"We can still get a uefa cup spot. **** the Huns, **** Celtic, who gives a **** about either of them. Hibs are what it is all about, **** the rest of them", but then that's just me. :greengrin

Albanian Hibs
17-04-2010, 12:15 AM

WE DINNY CARE.

OFGTF

ENDOF

**** the Huns

Simkin911
17-04-2010, 07:29 AM
Just heard Yogi on the radio - presumably recorded yesterday? They're taking inspiration from the last visit to Celtic Park and will "give it a right good go". :grr:

I'm hoping he's perhaps read this thread over the last couple of days and is winding up the fans.

Otherwise, I truly hope he can come out with a more detailed and analytical approach when discussing tactics with the team. Though the last few months don't suggest this strongly as it hasn't been pretty.

Add to this... "we maybe have to make the team harder to beat" and it's really back to basics.

I'm totally behind the team but I do have major concerns. I've lost a good degree of confidence in the manager. Previous managers, like Alex Miller, get a fair bit of stick on this board about his spell as manager but - and some stato can correct me - I can't remember a run of "total gubbins" from so called lesser teams in one season like we've witnessed.

Anyway, rant over... here's hoping a different team turns up today.

Baldy Foghorn
17-04-2010, 07:33 AM

Yogi's team talk should incorporate the fact we are still challenging for a european spot, and should not bother what either side of the bigot brothers are up to.......

I despise the old firm........

crash
17-04-2010, 07:49 AM
Otherwise, I truly hope he can come out with a more detailed and analytical approach when discussing tactics with the team. .

:faf:

hibiedude
17-04-2010, 08:12 AM

The team should start with Rod Petrie telling Yogi to sit down beside the players and saying to the majority of them to stop short changing the fans.

Then tell them that there contract states they are professional footballers

Finish off by saying that they have 5 games to save there future’s at Hibs

And as Rod leaves the dressing room he slams the door :greengrin

No need to mention the forces of darkness

Sandy
17-04-2010, 09:29 AM

WE DINNY CARE.

OFGTF

ENDOF

Sure you do, Im sure all hibs fans think like you, wanting their rivals to win by a hugh margin:rolleyes:

Difference is we have a huge RIVALRY with our manky lot across town, not bigoted hatred for them, there in lies the difference, you of course will not understand that at all.

Westie1875
17-04-2010, 09:41 AM
Just heard Yogi on the radio - presumably recorded yesterday? They're taking inspiration from the last visit to Celtic Park and will "give it a right good go". :grr:

I'm hoping he's perhaps read this thread over the last couple of days and is winding up the fans.

Otherwise, I truly hope he can come out with a more detailed and analytical approach when discussing tactics with the team. Though the last few months don't suggest this strongly as it hasn't been pretty.

Add to this... "we maybe have to make the team harder to beat" and it's really back to basics.

I'm totally behind the team but I do have major concerns. I've lost a good degree of confidence in the manager. Previous managers, like Alex Miller, get a fair bit of stick on this board about his spell as manager but - and some stato can correct me - I can't remember a run of "total gubbins" from so called lesser teams in one season like we've witnessed.

Anyway, rant over... here's hoping a different team turns up today.

He is hardly going to go announcing his game plan to all and sundry over the radio is he? That would make it real easy for Lennon.

TornadoHibby
17-04-2010, 09:47 AM
The team should start with Rod Petrie telling Yogi to sit down beside the players and saying to the majority of them to stop short changing the fans.

Then tell them that there contract states they are professional footballers

Finish off by saying that they have 5 games to save there future’s at Hibs

And as Rod leaves the dressing room he slams the door :greengrin

No need to mention the forces of darkness

If the supposition is that the players give a sh*t for the fans or the club or the maneger or themselves and their team-mates then this approach may work! :agree:

However, how many people believe that to be the case I wonder given the "options" available to one player as noted on a thread about him in particular on this board over the past few days!? :confused:

I'm at the stage now where I just want the season to end and for the Summer to restore some form of realism back to everything at the club especially the players and football management so that I can get my enthusiasm back for following and supporting Hibs and looking forward to every game especially the big ones rather than not doing so! :agree:

I just hope it happens that way although it would be good if the players delivered some decent results and performances in the last 5 matches of this season just to prove that they can in fact do it! :cool2:

Simkin911
17-04-2010, 09:58 AM
He is hardly going to go announcing his game plan to all and sundry over the radio is he? That would make it real easy for Lennon.

Of course not but aren't you also tired of hearing the same old comments?

Maybe he should fully explain his game plan AFTER the games so fans can actually understand what he'd set out for the team to do.

On today, how about Hughes saying ;- "We've watched Celtic a few times since the last game. We have an idea how they're likely to play against us. We have worked on a strategy to deal with this and also ideas how we can exert our own influence over the match. The players are really up for this match and want to show they're not as bad as recent results suggest. They're confident and looking forward to putting on a good performance and seeing the fans smiling at the end of the match".

There you go. That's hardly likely to have helped Lennon. :greengrin

Bostonhibby
17-04-2010, 10:01 AM
If it did happen, could we not organise a wee demonstration in support of the SFA's desire to stamp out bigotry and the hate filled banned songs by staying inside the stadium but all turning our backs when the "celebrations" start. Sure the neutral SFA will be grateful to see some positive action.........

Brizo
17-04-2010, 10:12 AM

We have a game plan ? :wink::devil:

Bad Martini
17-04-2010, 08:14 PM

When it comes to youse biggoted getts and the yams, as dispicable and up their ain ***** the yams are, they are nowhere near as dispicable, filthy and vile as rangers and never will be.

We just really, really, really, really, really, really, really dinny like the yams...I keep a healthy, untapped level of serious disgust for rangers which goes way beyond anything I could EVER have for hearts.

Get over it. We ALL (the rest of Scotand) hate rangers...you wont find ANY of us on this board apart from 1 or 2 weirdo Old Firm sympathisers agreeing with your stupid pish so why no piss off back to Follow Follow and ram yer hun gloating up yer erse.

The ONLY good thing about us losing today is, it will piss you lot of more than it is pissing us off right now....and we're very pissed off.
:bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye:

seanraff07
17-04-2010, 11:44 PM
If it did happen, could we not organise a wee demonstration in support of the SFA's desire to stamp out bigotry and the hate filled banned songs by staying inside the stadium but all turning our backs when the "celebrations" start. Sure the neutral SFA will be grateful to see some positive action.........

That's a decent idea i'd say.:agree:

AFKA5814_Hibs
17-04-2010, 11:48 PM
Not looking too good now.

Nae offence blueisthecolour, but I hope you ****ers don't win the league at ER again. The last time was almost bearable cause we finished 3rd.

Still, it might make it more interesting that your sharing a stand with the east standers. :greengrin