View Full Version : Tickets for rangers game

blueisthecolour
15-04-2010, 06:47 AM
Who's going to be a good chap and get me one or 4:wink:

Barney McGrew
15-04-2010, 06:51 AM

Bolt.

And I really hope the stewards and police on the day do their job for once and eject ANY Rankgers supporters that blag their way into our end, regardless of whether they're causing bother or not.

Brooster
15-04-2010, 07:38 AM

Yes, you are more than welcome to sit near me, send me your name and address and i'll get that sorted.

StevieC
15-04-2010, 07:43 AM

I will .. just send me your credit card details.

Mikey
15-04-2010, 07:52 AM

Jings. I've probably seen Rangers win the league more than you have :greengrin

:dizzy:

.Sean.
15-04-2010, 07:58 AM
If Huns are found in the Hibs side of the South i'm sure they'll soon realise their mistake again. Any them near me will be telt and i'm sure I won't be alone in doing that.

Leith Green
15-04-2010, 08:21 AM

Oh please do come and sit amongst me an my mates, that would make up for the past few months of boredum and general ******, feel free to wear a hun top and bring a union flag to..

marinello59
15-04-2010, 08:46 AM
I will .. just send me your credit card details.

A Hun with a credit card? Aye, right. Provi cheques only.:greengrin

number 27
15-04-2010, 09:30 AM

Just get yourself on the database and you can buy them.

You only need to spend 20 quid at the club shop to be registered:wink:

Joe Baker II
15-04-2010, 09:40 AM
Bolt.

And I really hope the stewards and police on the day do their job for once and eject ANY Rankgers supporters that blag their way into our end, regardless of whether they're causing bother or not.

If not causing trouble, they can do nothing!! Surely you can see this.

JimBHibees
15-04-2010, 09:43 AM

What would constitute causing trouble, jumping up and down and celebrating wildly if :greengrin Rangers score would I think cause a reaction.

Ringothedog
15-04-2010, 09:43 AM

Not at all, it quite clearly states on tickets(and not just Hibs) that if away supporters are found in the home end they will be ejected

Joe Baker II
15-04-2010, 11:23 AM
Not at all, it quite clearly states on tickets (and not just Hibs) that if away supporters are found in the home end they will be ejected

And if they do not cause trouble (ie do not jump up and down if they score), how are they then identified?

And if use a ST to swipe in how does what you are saying about what you allege tickets say get applied in practice? And debatable if what they say on ticket legally enforceable anyway.

Ringothedog
15-04-2010, 11:30 AM
And if they do not cause trouble (ie do not jump up and down if they score), how are they then identified?

And if use a ST to swipe in how does what you are saying about what you allege tickets say get applied in practice? And debatable if what they say on ticket legally enforceable anyway.

I think the word "found" in the wrong end would imply that they have been identified :confused:

If you are in the wrong end it is unlikely that you will have a ST , again :confused:

And Hibernian FC can deny entry or eject from "THEIR" stadium whoever they wish.

So stop being silly and trying to be controversial

clerriehibs
15-04-2010, 11:31 AM

You have 3 mates? :confused:

blueisthecolour
15-04-2010, 11:32 AM
You have 3 mates? :confused:

No just big boned, need more space:wink:

clerriehibs
15-04-2010, 11:35 AM

That'll be the in-breeding.

Lucius Apuleius
15-04-2010, 11:40 AM

So a fat ugly hun??? Getting more stereotypical every day.

Barney McGrew
15-04-2010, 11:52 AM

Yes they can.

The home areas are for home supporters only, and as others have already pointed out, it's clearly marked on the ticket.

Surely you can see that? :cool2:

Mikey
15-04-2010, 11:52 AM

You can't have my ticket. I've sold it to Ivan Sproule :greengrin

steviecarnie
15-04-2010, 11:56 AM
You can't have my ticket. I've sold it to Ivan Sproule :greengrin

would prefer someone sold him his place on the pitch tbh.:wink:

Ritchie
15-04-2010, 11:58 AM
would prefer someone sold him his place on the pitch tbh.:wink:

me n brad are in london for the derby mate so ask your brother if he wants my ticket.

Bad Martini
15-04-2010, 12:19 PM
So a fat ugly hun??? Getting more stereotypical every day.

:greengrin

lEXO
15-04-2010, 12:38 PM
I,d rather catch my knob in my zip than help any of the uglies get in the Hibs end.

clerriehibs
15-04-2010, 12:48 PM
Yes they can.

The home areas are for home supporters only, and as others have already pointed out, it's clearly marked on the ticket.

Surely you can see that? :cool2:

So where does a neutral watch a game?????

If someone is watching a game in the 'home' end, and is in no way obviously supporting the away team, how can he be identified to chuck him out? And if he was in no way supporting the away team, why would anyone want him chucked out???

Frogga
15-04-2010, 01:09 PM
So where does a neutral watch a game????

Craven Cottage. Fulham have their own 'neutral' / tourist section. Keep up with the times :wink:

Barney McGrew
15-04-2010, 01:30 PM

If someone is watching a game in the 'home' end, and is in no way obviously supporting the away team, how can he be identified to chuck him out? And if he was in no way supporting the away team, why would anyone want him chucked out???

It's not neutrals we're talking about though, it's Rangers supporters sitting in the Hibs support.

Dunbar Hibee
15-04-2010, 03:04 PM

Is that you Rod? :greengrin

Ritchie
15-04-2010, 03:10 PM

ill sell you mine for £250...... :greengrin

Ritchie
15-04-2010, 03:11 PM

that is COMPLETELY different! :rolleyes:

Vini1875
15-04-2010, 03:33 PM
Given the number of ST holders and the huns having 700 seats plus the loss of seats due to segregation, how many seats are actually available on a walk up basis? less than 1500 I would have to guess.

I can see a fair few huns skulking about looking for tickets on the day of the game. I have even been asked for tickets and they know I am a bitter bigotted c*** who absolutely hates them.

Albanian Hibs
15-04-2010, 07:05 PM

:bye: bolt hun

clerriehibs
15-04-2010, 07:11 PM
that is COMPLETELY different! :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes: wummins' smileys :faf:

If it's COMPLETELY different :rolleyes:, why was the poster talking about "for home fans only" :confused:

I'm_cabbaged
15-04-2010, 07:13 PM

My mate went down today, you only have to spend a tenner. :agree: If I see the hun bassa I'll be outing him, mate or not. :grr:

woody47
15-04-2010, 07:51 PM
Just let them come up top in the south and sit besides us guys from the east. Sure we can give them a welcome they wont forget :wink:
They will be easy to pick out - just watch for the flies flying around them :greengrin

blueisthecolour
15-04-2010, 09:23 PM
I was told by someone in rangers T/O we have already been given an extra 200 tickets.

seanraff07
15-04-2010, 09:31 PM
I was told by someone in rangers T/O we have already been given an extra 200 tickets.

I take it home to Hearts and away to us will be the two games your attending this season then?:faf:

blueisthecolour
15-04-2010, 09:45 PM
I take it home to Hearts and away to us will be the two games your attending this season then?:faf:

Ive not missed a domestic game yet this season, so don't know where you going with that statement.

Lofarl
15-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Cmon watching games on Sky disnae count.

CallumHibs07
15-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Craven Cottage. Fulham have their own 'neutral' / tourist section. Keep up with the times :wink:

I wondered about that, when there is a goal some cheer and some don't. Is that whole stand neurtals??:confused:

seanraff07
15-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Ive not missed a domestic game yet this season, so don't know where you going with that statement.

Sorry, i've mistaken you as part of the majority of your 'fans'.

hibeedonald
15-04-2010, 10:37 PM
Sorry, i've mistaken you as part of the majority of your 'fans'.

our fans really arnt much better, there just not gloryhunters

seanraff07
15-04-2010, 10:41 PM
our fans really arnt much better, there just not gloryhunters

Your right actually, we do tend to get on the players backs a little too much when things aren't going so well.

Albanian Hibs
16-04-2010, 01:29 AM

Who cares :bye:

Frogga
16-04-2010, 12:23 PM
I wondered about that, when there is a goal some cheer and some don't. Is that whole stand neurtals??:confused:

Think it varies depending on who they're playing. I'm pretty sure the far side of that stand from the cameras is the neutral section though and the near side is away fans.

weecounty hibby
16-04-2010, 02:53 PM
I find myself replying again to you as you really are even more annoying than Jack Regan, something I thought impossible.

How the admins let you stay is beyond me. You are now asking us, whether in jest or not, to supply you and your filthy mates, which I doubt you really have, to get you tickets for the Hibs end at ER.

There have been others kicked off of here for less in my opinion and I really hope that now you are asking for us to assist you in breaching ticketing rules that you are dismissed. This on the back of posting a link to a Hun website. And don't start with the pish that it was the only place you saw the info, you are a wind up merchant of the highest order.

You are like thrush irritating as hell and keep coming back

Leith Green
16-04-2010, 03:18 PM
I find myself replying again to you as you really are even more annoying than Jack Regan, something I thought impossible.

How the admins let you stay is beyond me. You are now asking us, whether in jest or not, to supply you and your filthy mates, which I doubt you really have, to get you tickets for the Hibs end at ER.

There have been others kicked off of here for less in my opinion and I really hope that now you are asking for us to assist you in breaching ticketing rules that you are dismissed. This on the back of posting a link to a Hun website. And don't start with the pish that it was the only place you saw the info, you are a wind up merchant of the highest order.

You are like thrush irritating as hell and keep coming back

:top marks

He is annoying and a complete bell end!!

Bad Martini
16-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Nae tickets but, I will happily supply all the Huns with a one way plane ticket to Iceland for a nice volcanic region where I hear the plumes are fine at this time of year. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GIRFUY Rangers...filthy huns....hope the bank calls in their money super pronto and ye's go bust faster than ah can say "dirty smelly filthy biggoted bassas"

ENDOF

Woody70x2
16-04-2010, 07:32 PM

There will be plenty space in the Hibs end... shouldn't be a problem getting a ticket. I suspect there was be quite a few in the Hibs end.