Dragons Den, Seaside Rescue, Out Of The Frying Pan :thumbsup::thumbsup:

He's a class act :thumbsup::thumbsup:

RoslinInstHibby
14-04-2010, 11:20 AM
The guys always sounds half jaked to me:agree:

magnificent_seven
14-04-2010, 12:07 PM
Absolute Fud.

One of the most arrogant, patronising, condescending ****s I have ever had the displeasure of meeting.

Jack
14-04-2010, 12:22 PM
And now he's all over the .net :grr:

iwasthere1972
14-04-2010, 12:49 PM
He was at the Hibs v Hartlepool friendly in 2005 when Ivan scored the winner. 1-0.

Must be a Hibby. :wink:

Hank Schrader
14-04-2010, 12:54 PM
He's all over the TV schedules :thumbsup:

Dragons Den, Seaside Rescue, Out Of The Frying Pan :thumbsup::thumbsup:

He's a class act :thumbsup::thumbsup:

He is a dick.

iwasthere1972
14-04-2010, 12:56 PM
He is a dick.

No definitely Duncan. :agree:

lyonhibs
14-04-2010, 01:30 PM
Whilst he might be good at reviving businesses or whatever, he comes across as a right, up himself ars ehole on the telly.

I guess he's a successful bugger, so probably does know what he's taking about on Dragons Den etc, but IMO there's a way to "carry" your success, and he fails on this count pretty spectacularly.

Frankie Boyle does a great wee skit about Bannatyne saying he'd been haughty to him about having accepted a "Scot of the Year" award.

The in-depth analysis offered by Boyle on Bannatyne was that he was a "tremendous *****" and I find it hard to disagree.

Hank Schrader
14-04-2010, 01:57 PM
The in-depth analysis offered by Boyle on Bannatyne was that he was a "tremendous *****" and I find it hard to disagree.

One of the funniest put-downs I have heard. :greengrin

Chuckie
14-04-2010, 04:07 PM
I do not know who this man is, but it's a safe bet that if he is idolised by Gramo then he is almost definitely a ***** rag..

Hank Schrader
14-04-2010, 04:11 PM
i do not know who this man is, but it's a safe bet that if he is idolised by gramo then he is almost definitely a ***** rag..

:faf:

Pretty Boy
15-04-2010, 12:33 PM
Guys an absolute fud.

Watched out of the frying pan because i like cookery shows and didn't realise Bannatyne was going to be on it, he came accross as an absolute d!ck who was going out of his way to be awkward and humiliate the 2 caterers.

Just goes to prove that money most certainly can't buy you class.

Dinkydoo
15-04-2010, 12:36 PM
The man is a stuck up, self absorbed plamf imo.

Ed De Gramo
15-04-2010, 09:20 PM
Guys an absolute fud.

Watched out of the frying pan because i like cookery shows and didn't realise Bannatyne was going to be on it, he came accross as an absolute d!ck who was going out of his way to be awkward and humiliate the 2 caterers.

Just goes to prove that money most certainly can't buy you class.

Lot of pish IMO

He gave the guys specific instructions...they ballsed it up....

The guy doing the waiting gave them warm wine (if you saw The Restaurant then you'll see how incompetent he is)...

he started off in an ice cream van and had the business acumen to start a fleet of them...

Kudos to him :agree:

Hank Schrader
16-04-2010, 12:05 AM
he started off in an ice cream van and had the business acumen to start a fleet of them...

What a tremendous....******ing ******....he is.

sleeping giant
16-04-2010, 12:21 AM
I've stayed at one of his Hotels. It was p1sh !
Advertised free internet access but didnt mention that you had to buy the cable from the vending machine for £7 :grr:

Hated it. It was like a Travelodge but with a p1sh gym and pool across the car park.

Never again :grr: F*** you Duncan.

Wembley67
16-04-2010, 06:40 AM
Being a bit harsh on a man that gives a phenomenal amount of money to charity every year are you not?

Arse or not its people that him that makes the economy tick over - if he was that much of an arse would he be a multi millionare?

Love you Uncs :greengrin

ArabHibee
16-04-2010, 07:48 AM
Being a bit harsh on a man that gives a phenomenal amount of money to charity every year are you not?

Arse or not its people that him that makes the economy tick over - if he was that much of an arse would he be a multi millionare?

Love you Uncs :greengrin

Just coz you are a multi-millionaire doesn't mean you can't be an arse as well.

Wilson
16-04-2010, 09:10 AM
Just coz you are a multi-millionaire doesn't mean you can't be an arse as well.

It could probably be argued that the bigger the arse you are the further you get in this world.

Number69
20-04-2010, 10:57 AM
It could probably be argued that the bigger the arse you are the further you get in this world.

Better not tell my wife that :greengrin