PDA

View Full Version : Dafty at the ticket office

steviecarnie
12-04-2010, 10:34 AM
Went down on friday to pick up the 3 seats i had bought from the east, only to be told she couldnt find them because there was a big pile throught the back!!!!

I hadnt actually ordered any seat numbers so asked if she could just give me 3. Her respose was No because others had ordered them.........

Anybody been down and had similar trouble?

An Leargaidh
12-04-2010, 10:36 AM
Went down on friday to pick up the 3 seats i had bought from the east, only to be told she couldnt find them because there was a big pile throught the back!!!!

I hadnt actually ordered any seat numbers so asked if she could just give me 3. Her respose was No because others had ordered them.........

Anybody been down and had similar trouble?

Not being funny but the instruction I received was to go and collect at the Clubstore...?

Now I am totally confused. I would have sworn it said Clubstore on the official collection announcement :confused:

steviecarnie
12-04-2010, 10:39 AM
She did take a long time, so maybe she zipped out and went to clubstore but she never said for me to go there. Going down again today, so will go to the store first.

givescotlandfreedom
12-04-2010, 10:40 AM
Not being funny but the instruction I received was to go and collect at the Clubstore...?

Now I am totally confused. I would have sworn it said Clubstore on the official collection announcement :confused:

I got mine from the shop on Friday.

Judas Iscariot
12-04-2010, 03:12 PM
I got mine from the shop on Friday.

I got mine from there on Saturday and was served by a very lovely lady indeed.. :thumbsup:

No dafties in sight :agree:

Billychaotic182
12-04-2010, 03:21 PM
so by the sounds of things the OP is calling someone who went out there way and went to the Club store to get his tickets for him a dafty when infact, he is for not reading the site right? :devil:

steviecarnie
12-04-2010, 03:27 PM
I went back down again today, and this time went to the club shop. Only to be told, that dispite having 300 seats in the back i couldnt get my 3 just yet. due to them not being labelled correctly. I didnt ask for specific seats but was told there will be spares when everyone collects theirs. so gotta wait on 300 ppl collecting seats.

Steve20
12-04-2010, 03:29 PM
I collected mines a week past Saturday. No problem at all.

seanraff07
12-04-2010, 03:52 PM
I went back down again today, and this time went to the club shop. Only to be told, that dispite having 300 seats in the back i couldnt get my 3 just yet. due to them not being labelled correctly. I didnt ask for specific seats but was told there will be spares when everyone collects theirs. so gotta wait on 300 ppl collecting seats.

Your better phoning them first if you've now made two trips there with no luck.

Hainan Hibs
12-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Sounds like there's only one dafty here and it isnae the lassie at the ticket office:devil:

sahib
12-04-2010, 05:19 PM

Despite what everyone else is saying I think you have had poor service from the club. Probably not the girls fault but to be told you will get whats left sounds bad. You think they were doing you a ruddy favour letting you in. Unless you turned up before the agreed collection date, I think you should be entiltled to a decent reduction.

CallumHibs07
13-04-2010, 01:01 AM
I got mine from there on Saturday and was served by a very lovely lady indeed.. :thumbsup:

No dafties in sight :agree:

Did she serve you your tickets aswell?:greengrin

.SeventyFive
13-04-2010, 09:02 AM
Got mines no problem yesterday.

hard as 19
13-04-2010, 12:51 PM
I've just spoken with the club shop as i hadn't had any confirmation that the seats were available.

Turns out they're waiting in the stock room for me!!!

She was saying though they want to get rid of them asap before the new home and away kit arrive in May.....