PDA

View Full Version : And For That Reason, I'm Out...

Leithenhibby
12-04-2010, 07:23 AM
Can't take any more negative posts as it just gets my back up and it is worse than watching my team self destruct..:grr:

And for that reason I'm out....banned myself, just till we get over this negative / slagging p*sh..:greengrin

Golden Bear
12-04-2010, 07:31 AM
No sly looks then to find out the interesting and quality replies that you could receive.

:wink:

Fife-Hibee
12-04-2010, 08:13 AM
Thank .uck hes away, boring git. :greengrin:devil:

Keith_M
12-04-2010, 09:41 AM
I think the guy's right. I've decided to take his lead and start the close season here (something the team already did in February).

Farewell all, see you next season (maybe :wink:)

Phil D. Rolls
12-04-2010, 11:41 AM
Can't take any more negative posts as it just gets my back up and it is worse than watching my team self destruct..:grr:

And for that reason I'm out....banned myself, just till we get over this negative / slagging p*sh..:greengrin

See ya! :bye:

seanraff07
12-04-2010, 11:43 AM

:boo hoo:

iwasthere1972
12-04-2010, 12:07 PM

:bye: If you can't stand the heat then stay out the kitchen.

Admin can this clown be banned for good. :devil:

Spike Mandela
12-04-2010, 03:22 PM

This is the most negative post I've read on here in years!:bye:

Hainan Hibs
12-04-2010, 03:33 PM
Posting for attention on an internet message board.

Sad. AS. F...

Get a life mate:greengrin

bighairyfaeleith
12-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Posting for attention on an internet message board.

Sad. AS. F...

Get a life mate:greengrin

can't belive you just posted that, you obviously crave attention :devil:

Toaods
12-04-2010, 03:36 PM

how was the Sunderland game...:greengrin.

No need for any extreme measures, we are pure mince right now and I for one will be heading off to Ayr racecourse this Saturday for the Scottish National.

V+ can record the game for me whilst I'm enjoying myself in the sun. delete or enjoy on the Sunday.........simples. :cool2:

Andy74
12-04-2010, 03:40 PM
This is the most negative post I've read on here in years!:bye:

It's a fair and well shared point, when meeting regular Hibs fans I often hear the same thing, people don't post much anymore becasue it's either one extreme or the other here and thaings get a bit hysterical very quickly.

It can be out of all proportion to what is actually happening and could drive you mental if you let it.

The poll on the go has the vast majority backing Yogi yet barely a post doing the same. I actually haven't met any Hibs fans that I'm aware of that share the extreme reaction to Yogi that's on here now most of the time so ducking out back to reality is not a bad idea.

Toaods
12-04-2010, 03:42 PM
The poll on the go has the vast majority backing Yogi yet barely a post doing the same. I actually haven't met any Hibs fans that I'm aware of that share the extreme reaction to Yogi that's on here now most of the time so ducking out back to reality is not a bad idea.

...and I or many other Hibbys have never posted in a poll on Kickback to keep Plan A, Plan B, Plan C, etc.... :wink:

Hainan Hibs
12-04-2010, 03:48 PM
can't belive you just posted that, you obviously crave attention :devil:

Can't get enough, will be challenging Jordan next on the publicity league table:greengrin