PDA

View Full Version : I went to hampden instead

nairn hibee
10-04-2010, 07:23 PM
thought i would do my bit for the highlands today and watch ross co,i used to see them in the highland lge against nairn now and again,wavered a bit when i seen the hamilton 6 miles sign ,but after hearing about the players laughing and joking after that shocker ,glad i kept going,i have seen some highs and a lot of lows in 30 years of watching hibs ,but have always thought the next game will be better ,but after hearing that today has left me feeling as low as i can remember.i do not go to as many games as i used to ,and thousands of hibs fans give up a lot more time and money than me .but if i go to a game i leave at 10 and get home at 8-9pm if the snow gates are open which from time to time they wer'nt and i would like to know which players were laughing and joking after the game
and regardless of who they are have their contracts torn up .sorry for boring everyone
ps ithink i will go to the final as well:grr:

Lmc2105
10-04-2010, 07:32 PM
thought i would do my bit for the highlands today and watch ross co,i used to see them in the highland lge against nairn now and again,wavered a bit when i seen the hamilton 6 miles sign ,but after hearing about the players laughing and joking after that shocker ,glad i kept going,i have seen some highs and a lot of lows in 30 years of watching hibs ,but have always thought the next game will be better ,but after hearing that today has left me feeling as low as i can remember.i do not go to as many games as i used to ,and thousands of hibs fans give up a lot more time and money than me .but if i go to a game i leave at 10 and get home at 8-9pm if the snow gates are open which from time to time they wer'nt and i would like to know which players were laughing and joking after the game
and regardless of who they are have their contracts torn up .sorry for boring everyone
ps ithink i will go to the final as well:grr:

Nout wrong with watching County mate sounds like you had a better day than we did ... but yeah if you did go to the final there supporters are fantastic and am sure you would enjoy your day :thumbsup: they lot are a good laugh and cani half drink :party: