PDA

View Full Version : Colin Nish

Lmc2105
10-04-2010, 06:36 PM
I didn't mind the Bid Guy until the foul abuse he gave us when he couldn't take a little stick

when Hamilton scored the 4th Goal we got a corner just after the penalty and nish to be honest was just getting pelters for his miss before Hamilton's 4th and he gave the fingers to an Elderly man and told us to go home and put a signal with his thumb to basically say leave ... am sorry but if we all pay to get in he deserved that stick because it was a sitter!! and if you can't take a bit of stick you shouldn't be playing

the Elderly man didn't know what to do na need Nish!!!
after that a lot of people just started giving him stick not a way to win yourself points with the suporters:bitchy:

Long suffering
10-04-2010, 06:38 PM
was he not putting his fingers up to the bald guy in the front row?

Lmc2105
10-04-2010, 06:39 PM
was he not putting his fingers up to the bald guy in the front row?

am not sure mate i only seen the elderly guy get it when i was walking down the stairs after the 4th

Long suffering
10-04-2010, 06:42 PM
yep he probably gave it more than a few times anyway

TheMentalHibees
10-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Old gadgie should have given him the V sign back and gone "Naw, it's 2 you've missed".

lucky
10-04-2010, 06:52 PM
I like Nish as he is the only one with a little bit presence but players should not give stick to there fans but some Hibbies need to calm down a bit with the criticism. But I think Nish be fined for his behaviour today

fife hfc
10-04-2010, 06:55 PM
I like Nish as he is the only one with a little bit presence but players should not give stick to there fans but some Hibbies need to calm down a bit with the criticism. But I think Nish be fined for his behaviour today

:faf: sorry was not at the game today but to say that about that hopeless ****er makes me laugh.

Stantons Angel
10-04-2010, 06:59 PM
:bitchy:I take it that the poster when "WALKING DOWN THE STAIRS" was on his way OUT of the stadium when the fourth goal was going in?

That is the fans way of coping with yet another humiliating defeat, nish has to stay and take flack EVERY week from these types of supporters. He cant hide or walk away from the abuse he gets, These so called supporters think because they pay their monies to watch what is so called football, they can amount what can only be called personal abuse at one particular player who has to carry the can. Benjy again today missed yet another important penalty....... where are the posts condeming this player and the crucial misses that have cost us points?

with the continual baracking of a specific player they have a disadvantage straight away when they have you on their backs from the minute their names are announced!!!! Its a team game and they are ALL to blame not just Nish not just HOGG nor BAMBA the whole team!!!!!

You are hibs supporters...sure we are disappointed......we get our hopes up every season.......and every season they let us down.... but we all know we will be back again!!!!

As for the supporters who joined in the good times and fell away when we play badly.... i will leave it up to you to think again!!!!!

Nuitdelune
10-04-2010, 06:59 PM
I have time some for Nish only because he is a tall chap and if you could have an extra chap on the park (the Twelfth Man) to worry about the place with defenders getting penalties and the thingies like that, that would be fine but it's a bit of a waste of a strikers role righty enough

Lmc2105
10-04-2010, 07:04 PM
:bitchy:I take it that the poster when "WALKING DOWN THE STAIRS" was on his way OUT of the stadium when the fourth goal was going in?

That is the fans way of coping with yet another humiliating defeat, nish has to stay and take flack EVERY week from these types of supporters. He cant hide or walk away from the abuse he gets, These so called supporters think because they pay their monies to watch what is so called football, they can amount what can only be called personal abuse at one particular player who has to carry the can. Benjy again today missed yet another important penalty....... where are the posts condeming this player and the crucial misses that have cost us points?

with the continual baracking of a specific player they have a disadvantage straight away when they have you on their backs from the minute their names are announced!!!! Its a team game and they are ALL to blame not just Nish not just HOGG nor BAMBA the whole team!!!!!

You are hibs supporters...sure we are disappointed......we get our hopes up every season.......and every season they let us down.... but we all know we will be back again!!!!

As for the supporters who joined in the good times and fell away when we play badly.... i will leave it up to you to think again!!!!!

aye a was walking down the stairs to you have a problem with that?
sorry i was not watching anymore i go to ever game and i never usually walk out early but today i have had enough
don't you even question my support for my team!!
how many games you been to this season?

it's guys like you i can't be bothered with i was merely saying i didn't think the way Nish spoke to the bloke was right and he deserved the flak he got!
and i wasn't taking the likes of Nish telling me to go home!!

sixtwo
10-04-2010, 07:11 PM
He is tall.....but he is also very very poor. He is cumbersome and plays without any intelligence. He gets the odd goal which is nice, but he is crap!

Our defenders - Hogg, McCormack and Thicot are all crap
Midfielders - cregg, mcbride, rankin are all crap. Deeks is crap in midfield but he is superb up front.

Benji and Nish+total crap

Only decent players?

Stack and the goalie that has never played for us (WTF is that???)
Murray and Bamba are the only decent defenders
Miller (although he has been poor recently) is the only midfielder with any ability.
Deeks and Stokes are good forwards

The rest are crap

Worst of all is the manager! He is a clueless, ignorant tit! He needs to change his ideas or ****right off.
I have been patient. I have been wanting him and the team to get it right but I have had enough. He is worst than mixu!

A blind man can see we need to be hard to beat. A blind man can see deeks is wasted in midfield!

Stop trying to be their mate yogi and kick a few *****!

I guarantee if yogi does not beat hearts there will be pressure on him to resign from fans and the board!

NORTHERNHIBBY
10-04-2010, 07:23 PM

No surprise that players get a bit het up and confused when they stick from supporters. The manager cannot praise them highly enough, so if their boss does not get stuck into them, why should they take it from us??

HibeeDaz6270
10-04-2010, 07:29 PM
No surprise that players get a bit het up and confused when they stick from supporters. The manager cannot praise them highly enough, so if their boss does not get stuck into them, why should they take it from us??
The boys have done great for me this season!!........I liked Hughes, and wanted him to be given time, but not so sure now. I have had enough. 10/10 to Neil Lennon today!. say how it how it is Yogi.

Chuckie
10-04-2010, 07:33 PM
If you cannae take it dinnae dish it oot.... Away and greet..

glenn6270
10-04-2010, 08:25 PM
who scored hibs goal today
BIG NISH
others around him want to take note
:wink:

gorgie_harp
10-04-2010, 08:31 PM
who scored hibs goal today
BIG NISH
others around him want to take note

Who missed an open goal from about 3m the day.:dunno:
Nish is not good enough to play for Hibernian,
Along with at least 5 others on that pitch the day.
Trumpets the lot of them.:grr:

Beefster
10-04-2010, 08:32 PM
If you cannae take it dinnae dish it oot.... Away and greet..

Correct. I don't particularly mind Hibs fans dishing out pelters to our own players but, if the player turns and gives some back, man up, take it on the chin and stop being a whining pussy.

Jonnyboy
10-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Who missed an open goal from about 3m the day.:dunno:
Nish is not good enough to play for Hibernian,
Along with at least 5 others on that pitch the day.
Trumpets the lot of them.:grr:

:greengrin

glenn6270
10-04-2010, 08:36 PM
when it all goes tits up blame it on nish .who missed a pen again

Beefster
10-04-2010, 08:38 PM
when it all goes tits up blame it on nish .who missed a pen again

Never mind the penalty, that's the least of our problems today. What defence shipped four goals to Hamilton is a more pressing issue.

glenn6270
10-04-2010, 08:40 PM
correct ...but blame it on nish