PDA

View Full Version : Absolute disgrace today

lapsedhibee
10-04-2010, 05:15 PM
that some people are posting critical comments before everyone's back from Hamilton. :grr:

houston1875
10-04-2010, 05:16 PM
that some people are posting critical comments before everyone's back from Hamilton. :grr:

eh? some folk can post while on the go bud? mobile internet?

Baldy Foghorn
10-04-2010, 05:17 PM

Disgraceful from Hibernian staff and management today....

givescotlandfreedom
10-04-2010, 05:20 PM
True it irks to hear criticism if you were at a game and it's unfair. Even before today you can say they have been a shower of gutless, disinterested wage thieves though. It said it all the two from radio Scotland were shocked how short a time the Hibs players were kept in the dressing room and came out having a laugh and arsing about with each other. How many of the fans (true fans at that who showed dedication in going along I wish the players had) coming back will be doing that?

Cabbage1875
10-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Anyone who defends that and thinks Yogi 'needs time' is just wrong now.

He has got to go now.

Another season of this just doesnt bear thinking about.

hibees53
10-04-2010, 05:54 PM
Well said Cabbage, you are spot on.The performances are embarressing and the manager just does not have a clue how to fix it. It is a bit of a shame as i also thought he was the man for the job but he now seems to be totally out of his depth,maybe even with football managers you only get what you pay for.

Phil D. Rolls
10-04-2010, 05:55 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qi2x4M8Cyc0/StZnYWkTBNI/AAAAAAAAA1s/k1jLjROD1S4/s320/axemurdererer

A piper is down, we have a piper down!

Betty Boop
10-04-2010, 05:57 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qi2x4M8Cyc0/StZnYWkTBNI/AAAAAAAAA1s/k1jLjROD1S4/s320/axemurdererer

A piper is down, we have a piper down!

:faf:

Removed
10-04-2010, 06:01 PM
Well said Cabbage, you are spot on.The performances are embarressing and the manager just does not have a clue how to fix it. It is a bit of a shame as i also thought he was the man for the job but he now seems to be totally out of his depth,maybe even with football managers you only get what you pay for.

At least you can have a good night and celebrate your team getting into the top 6 :jamboak:

NORTHERNHIBBY
10-04-2010, 06:38 PM
:kbacker:

Laughing at your lot has been the only consolation, but noe even that is in jeopardy

vahibbie
10-04-2010, 06:48 PM
At least you can have a good night and celebrate your team getting into the top 6 :jamboak:

How does his post make him a Jambo:confused:
His comments are hardly a wind up. In fact he's saying something that loads of us agree with.

And if he is, he can probably look forward to ending up above us.

Removed
10-04-2010, 06:50 PM
How does his post make him a Jambo:confused:
His comments are hardly a wind up. In fact he's saying something that loads of us agree with.

And if he is, he can probably look forward to ending up above us.

:faf: If it smells like a yam probably is a yam

vahibbie
10-04-2010, 06:52 PM
:faf: If it smells like a yam probably is a yam

Yam or no. It smells like the truth to me.

MSK
10-04-2010, 06:54 PM
:faf: If it smells like a yam probably is a yam:yawn:

Sumner
10-04-2010, 07:04 PM

... some of us are still walking back, bare foot of course.