PDA

View Full Version : 39% Possession

Cropley10
10-04-2010, 04:07 PM
Add it to the long list of games where the opposition have all the ball.

What a shambles. What a disgrace.

The midget midfield chasing the game.

Cameron1875
10-04-2010, 04:13 PM
Normally these stats can be fixed to suit any argument but that is shocking.

Is yogi just trying to see the season out an bring in players in summer. Or does he know what he is trying to do.

Liam89
10-04-2010, 04:16 PM
I think Yogi is a great man but he's not right for the job. Please leave John :(

DaveF
10-04-2010, 04:54 PM
That's dire, but not totally unexpected.

I didn't go, but what formation was it today?

Usual nonsene I presume?

Mikey
10-04-2010, 05:05 PM

Usual nonsene I presume?

Not unexpected, because it happens pretty much every week. Working backwards......

Hibs v Celtic - 38% poss

Hibs v Dundee Utd - 43% poss

Falkirk v Hibs - 40% poss

Ross County v Hibs - 40% poss

Hearts v Hibs - 47% poss

Hibs v Ross County - 52% poss

Hibs v Kilmarnock - 59% poss

Hibs v St Johnstone - 48% poss

Motherwell v Hibs - 50% poss

St Johnstone v Hibs - 47% poss

Rangers v Hibs - 43% poss

Hibs v Aberdeen - 50%

All taken from the BBC match reports. I can't be bothered going back any further.

chorley_fm
10-04-2010, 06:01 PM
Not unexpected, because it happens pretty much every week. Working backwards......

Hibs v Celtic - 38% poss

Hearts v Hibs - 47% poss

Hibs v Aberdeen - 50%

All taken from the BBC match reports. I can't be bothered going back any further.

Makes for grim reading Mikey

HibbyKeith
10-04-2010, 06:05 PM

Usual nonsene I presume?

:agree:

Devine
10-04-2010, 06:13 PM

Hibs v Celtic - 38% poss

Hearts v Hibs - 47% poss

Hibs v Aberdeen - 50%

All signs of a manager who cant see whats in front of his nose and has no clue how to change it!

Speedway
10-04-2010, 06:37 PM
All signs of a manager who cant see whats in front of his nose and has no clue how to change it!

Or like any manager in charge of a crappy little 10,000 'supported' club whose fans seem to think is a big club.

:faf:

Devine
11-04-2010, 04:01 AM
Or like any manager in charge of a crappy little 10,000 'supported' club whose fans seem to think is a big club.

Oh yeh I forgot we arent bigger than most of the clubs in that list! We should just sit back and accept the sh*t that is served up and be thankful we have a club.

Well done son you are delighted with the form we are showing and will clap and hooray ure way thru the rest of the season. Just put ure head in the sand and forget how we could have wrapped up 3rd!!:ostrich:

Gettin' Auld
11-04-2010, 10:09 AM
39% Possession

.....and that was just in the warm up. :devil:

ahibby
11-04-2010, 10:29 AM

Not quite right, you see we KNOW not think we are a big club. In Scotland we are no doubt one of the big four or five. The frustrating thing is we play like a bottom three team. The vicious circle starts again, we consistently play poorly and the fans stop coming, and who can blame them, not me. Then the team has a fan base it deserves. A good team and manager at Hibs will have a good fan base exceeding 10 000 a poor one will have much less.

marinello59
11-04-2010, 10:33 AM

Usual nonsene I presume?

Yesterday wasn't the usual nonsense. No common garden nonsense from Hibs. It was ******* Marks and Spencers nonsense. Carlsberg don't do nonsense but.......................
The formation was only a small part of what went wrong at Hamilton. We stank in every area. This is unusual territory for me. By the next day I have usually calmed down and gained some sense of perspective. Not today. I can't think about what happened yesterday without getting bloody angry.

blackpoolhibs
11-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Yesterday wasn't the usual nonsense. No common garden nonsense from Hibs. It was ******* Marks and Spencers nonsense. Carlsberg don't do nonsense but.......................
The formation was only a small part of what went wrong at Hamilton. We stank in every area. This is unusual territory for me. By the next day I have usually calmed down and gained some sense of perspective. Not today. I can't think about what happened yesterday without getting bloody angry.

Stack played well, made a few very good saves.
McCormack. will never make a footballer at SPL level.
Thicot. as above
Bamba Cant do it all himself.
Murray Never a left back, cant pass, terrible control, needs to play midfield or central defence.
Miller, looks completely knackered, and is off form.
Rankin, never good enough, tries but is basically crap.
Cregg see above.
Riordan Not the player that left us, still scores goals, and probably with the right players around him, would continue to score goals. Needs to play up front imho.
Nish :faf: A complete waste of time, yes he tries, but he's just not very good.
Stokes Done his job, scored the goals the manager said he would. And like Riordan, with better players, i think would continue to do so.

Zemamma and Bamba will go.The kids, Hanlon and McBride apart, the rest can go. Our players are just not very good, and again, how the manager has got them into the position we are, deserves a medal.

3pm
11-04-2010, 12:01 PM
Thicot. as above
Murray Never a left back, cant pass, terrible control, needs to play midfield or central defence.
Cregg see above.
Riordan Not the player that left us, still scores goals, and probably with the right players around him, would continue to score goals. Needs to play up front imho.
Stokes Done his job, scored the goals the manager said he would. And like Riordan, with better players, i think would continue to do so.

Zemamma and Bamba will go.The kids, Hanlon and McBride apart, the rest can go. Our players are just not very good, and again, how the manager has got them into the position we are, deserves a medal.

Murray can't pass or control the ball and you want him in midfield? Murray should be centre half, end of. As for the rest, I agree with what the majority of what you have said over the years but not here....Hughes deserves a medal? Yer arse.

Cabbage1875
11-04-2010, 12:07 PM
Thicot. as above
Cregg see above.

Now we know you are at the wind up.

blackpoolhibs
11-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Murray can't pass or control the ball and you want him in midfield? Murray should be centre half, end of. As for the rest, I agree with what the majority of what you have said over the years but not here....Hughes deserves a medal? Yer arse.

The reason i say he could play in midfield, was so we would compete in there. He does drive forward well, yes his distribution is not the best, but is it any worse than Cregg/Stevenson/Rankin. My preference would be central defence.

blackpoolhibs
11-04-2010, 12:09 PM

Now we know you are at the wind up.

Why are we 4th in the table?

Alfred E Newman
11-04-2010, 12:50 PM
Why are we 4th in the table?

because we were 3rd and are now on the way down to 6th.

blackpoolhibs
11-04-2010, 12:51 PM
because we were 3rd and are now on the way down to 6th.

Well done.

joe t
11-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Scotland on Sunday reports Hibs possession as 51%.

Cameron1875
11-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Seriously Blackpoolhibs your starting to sound like hibsspain with the maka debates. How you can still ferociously defend yogi after the results in 2010 so far is incredible.

blackpoolhibs
11-04-2010, 04:39 PM
Seriously Blackpoolhibs your starting to sound like hibsspain with the maka debates. How you can still ferociously defend yogi after the results in 2010 so far is incredible.

Surely you mean from the 14th of February, as up til then the results from 2010 were won 5 drawn 2 lost 1?

Am i happy since then, no.