PDA

View Full Version : The Official "Lets all laugh at Hibs" thread

Carheenlea
10-04-2010, 03:55 PM
We are always quick to get the "..let's laugh at Celtic.." "..Hearts..." etc threads on the go at any given opportunity, so it's only fair to have a good old laugh at ourselves... Thankfully I was spared the humiliation with Easter holidays in Galway, but normally such results filtering in when over here can ruin the holiday, but today I feel no anger. Laughing at this result, laughing at the fact we can be humiliated by such rubbish as Hamilton.

When your own fans are laughing at you, you know you have problems.

James70
10-04-2010, 03:59 PM
I am rapidly losing interest in Hibs as every season is so predictable. However I'm sure this season will be seen as successsful as we made the top 6 again! We need to start from scratch and clear out the whole 1st team squad and manager.

Hibs On Tour
10-04-2010, 04:05 PM
I am rapidly losing interest in Hibs as every season is so predictable. However I'm sure this season will be seen as successsful as we made the top 6 again! We need to start from scratch and clear out the whole 1st team squad and manager.

Whilst I'm defo on your anger bus about how poor the second half of the season has been, the bit in bold is very possibly the single most ludicrous posting I've ever seen on these [or any other] boards.

:greengrin

James70
10-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Whilst I'm defo on your anger bus about how poor the second half of the season has been, the bit in bold is very possibly the single most ludicrous posting I've ever seen on these [or any other] boards.

You can't come on these boards very often if that's the case! :greengrin

Hibs On Tour
10-04-2010, 04:17 PM
You can't come on these boards very often if that's the case! :greengrin

Didn't realise you were actively aiming for it! :greengrin

Liam89
10-04-2010, 04:19 PM
:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf: woooooooo go hibs :faf::faf::faf: its not working.. :boo hoo:

James70
10-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Reports coming in that our 1st team squad were laughing and joking during the warm down at the end of the game. Maybe my original comment doesn't seem so ludicrous now? Of course you may think that is acceptable.

The Voice Of Reason
10-04-2010, 04:41 PM
We are a laughing stock - that is for sure.

Thanks Hibs.

Judas Iscariot
10-04-2010, 04:48 PM

Go and support Rangers then.

Phil D. Rolls
10-04-2010, 04:50 PM
Reports coming in that our 1st team squad were laughing and joking during the warm down at the end of the game. Maybe my original comment doesn't seem so ludicrous now? Of course you may think that is acceptable.

They're only reports. It's the results that are the real concern.

James70
10-04-2010, 04:50 PM
Go and support Rangers then.

Why would I do that?

Greenway
10-04-2010, 05:09 PM

I personally think the first half was rubbish as well. We managed to win games due to the strikers hitting the target, but the football was still mince. I, like most Hibbies, thought that we would start to gel over the season and end up a decent side. However, the reality is that the opposition have worked out how to shut us down and now the game is up.

John Hughes has been talking the same nonsense since day one, and the players are clearly just taking the pish out of him. Quite why he keeps saying how the players are "working hard for him" and that he "can't fault their attitude", is beyond belief.

If he always wanted to manage Hibs so badly then should start by taking some responsibility for our current situation and making some of our "players" pay the price for their lack of commitment on the park.

I still think John Hughes might make a good manager, but he needs to start doing his job and get a new script for interviews.

Alfred E Newman
10-04-2010, 05:24 PM
They're only reports. It's the results that are the real concern.

The radio commentator could not believe the attitude of the Hibs players immediately after the game and neither can I. They should all be thoroughly ashamed of themselves and any player who can laugh and joke after embarrassing their loyal supporters once again should be shown the door.

Phil D. Rolls
10-04-2010, 05:28 PM
The radio commentator could not believe the attitude of the Hibs players immediately after the game and neither can I. They should all be thoroughly ashamed of themselves and any player who can laugh and joke after embarrassing their loyal supporters once again should be shown the door.

I think there is something far wrong in the dressing room. I get the impression a lot of the players think the manager is a clown.

Fair's fair though, their day's work was over, and I'm sure they wouldn't have behaved that way if they thought it would embarass the club. They leave that for their performances on the park.

Alfred E Newman
10-04-2010, 05:32 PM
I think there is something far wrong in the dressing room. I get the impression a lot of the players think the manager is a clown.
Fair's fair though, their day's work was over, and I'm sure they wouldn't have behaved that way if they thought it would embarass the club. They leave that for their performances on the park.

:agree: