PDA

View Full Version : The one thing that is going to be awful in the coming days...

MountcastleHibs
10-04-2010, 03:46 PM
... is all the beLIEvers coming out of their closets and having a go at us, proclaiming that they're going to catch us. They'll all be on a high after today's result, and their new found (deluded) trust in Vlad.

murray26
10-04-2010, 03:47 PM
They only need 2 wins and a draw because we wont pick up anymore points.

Mikey
10-04-2010, 03:48 PM
We could be playing them next Saturday!

HIBERNIAN-0762
10-04-2010, 03:49 PM
I couldn't give a donald duck about them but yes you're right and they will, in fact we will lose the last 5 games and have less points than the team who finishes 7th, believe me

Frazerbob
10-04-2010, 03:49 PM
We could be playing them next Saturday!

God I hope not!

MountcastleHibs
10-04-2010, 03:51 PM
I couldn't give a donald duck about them but yes you're right and they will, in fact we will lose the last 5 games and have less points than the team who finishes 7th, believe me

I couldn't care about them either, but at the same time, it gets right up my nose when they try and rip into us after the shoddy club they have. They're the worst thing when results like this come.

ChooseLife
10-04-2010, 03:52 PM
They're right, they probably will catch us, we are complete sh*te, every result in the early stages of the season was lucky, I remember a few people on here saying they can't believe how lucky we where in the first few games, scrapping lucky wins against aberdeen wahooo!

we've been beat 5-1 and 4-1 by teams that where not long ago in the first division.

It's all good though, new stand comming ah. :clapper:

Vince White
10-04-2010, 09:17 PM
I doubt there are too many Hearts fans who think their team is much good, but yes they must be confident of catching Hibs now as we are even worse.

sleeping giant
10-04-2010, 09:19 PM
Ive got 2 Jambos staying the night with my boy ! The Dad came down for a "blether" too:rolleyes:

The worst thing was , he was sympathetic :grr:

EasterRoad4Ever
10-04-2010, 09:28 PM
... is all the beLIEvers coming out of their closets and having a go at us, proclaiming that they're going to catch us. They'll all be on a high after today's result, and their new found (deluded) trust in Vlad.

frankly who cares. The problems we have with the current manager and bunch of imposters who embarrass the club on a weekly basis on the field is enough for us to worry about.

Judas Iscariot
10-04-2010, 09:34 PM
God I hope not!

Why? It's only Hertz not Barcelona :rolleyes:

Speedway
10-04-2010, 09:36 PM
Why? It's only Hertz not Barcelona :rolleyes:

Yeah, we get beat by fewer when it's Hearts.

Judas Iscariot
11-04-2010, 01:28 PM
Yeah, we get beat by fewer when it's Hearts.

:yawn:

Aye, 1 defeat agaist them in how many league games?

noseyhibby
11-04-2010, 04:06 PM
I long ago dismissed Hearts as just another team to beat. I don't allow their supporters, their league position, their record against us affect my feelings or behaviour. losing to Hamilton and St.Johnstone is just as bad as losing to the Jambos - a defeat is a defeat. I don't allow myself to become a victim by reacting to jibes and taunts from Jambos. It's mere mind games. The Jambos have every chance of leap-frogging us by the seasons end, but I wouldn't be upset because it's the Jambos but because my team let me down badly and allowed another team to catch and overtake us.

plhibs
11-04-2010, 05:41 PM
We might lose all our games but i don't think the yams will win any more than one of their games.

Alfred E Newman
11-04-2010, 06:19 PM
We might lose all our games but i don't think the yams will win any more than one of their games.

we probably need one win to make certain of finishing above Hearts. The problem is I can`t see where its going to come from.

Don Giovanni
11-04-2010, 07:06 PM
Its mad...

We should be concerned with battling it out with Motherwell for 4th spot and a crack at Europe. Instead it seems as though we have already conceded and barring a miracle turnaround in performances we'll do well to finish 5th.

Pedantically that would mark progress I suppose (as 5th place is better than 6th - believe it or not!) but the recent performances suggest otherwise and Im certainly not convinced the team has moved on significantly from last year.

Most galling of all, it seems that Mikey Stewart was right... we did carry a huge slice of luck in the 1st half of the season and we really aren't much (any?) better than Hearts.

Many of us may have suspected as much and expected a dip in form but I certainly didnt see the massive downturn just around the corner.

For me Yogi gets the summer and a chance to shift the deadwood/trouble-makers the club is carrying as well as bring in a few new faces (here's hoping he's got another gem or two up his sleeve).

As a club we're moving forward. Next season the team has to do likewise...

GGTTH

DH1875
11-04-2010, 07:30 PM
Its mad...

We should be concerned with battling it out with Motherwell for 4th spot and a crack at Europe. Instead it seems as though we have already conceded and barring a miracle turnaround in performances we'll do well to finish 5th.

Pedantically that would mark progress I suppose (as 5th place is better than 6th - believe it or not!) but the recent performances suggest otherwise and Im certainly not convinced the team has moved on significantly from last year.

Most galling of all, it seems that Mikey Stewart was right... we did carry a huge slice of luck in the 1st half of the season and we really aren't much (any?) better than Hearts.

Many of us may have suspected as much and expected a dip in form but I certainly didnt see the massive downturn just around the corner.

For me Yogi gets the summer and a chance to shift the deadwood/trouble-makers the club is carrying as well as bring in a few new faces (here's hoping he's got another gem or two up his sleeve).

As a club we're moving forward. Next season the team has to do likewise...

GGTTH

:agree::agree::agree:.

CallumHibs07
11-04-2010, 07:53 PM
The annoying this is not only that they have three home games compared to our two, but they have both Motherwell and Dundee Utd at home, which gives them a big advantage. We have them both away, and that's even more annoying because we should have had the Well at home, which we may have got a result out of but not at Fir Park:grr:

Septimus
12-04-2010, 06:06 AM
A glance at this and other threads shows that we the Hibs fans care. I am not convinced that many of the players do.

Hibs07p
12-04-2010, 06:40 AM
we probably need one win to make certain of finishing above Hearts. The problem is I can`t see where its going to come from.

Against the 'tarts probably. :notworthy:

LancsHibs
12-04-2010, 07:44 AM

Against Celtic on Saturday maybe?? They are also a shambles and were very lucky to beat us the other week!