PDA

View Full Version : Today's Farce..

Judas Iscariot
10-04-2010, 03:44 PM
Another absolute shambles, complete and utter embarrassing disgrace..

Any ****er going to sugar coat this weeks bull**** :bitchy:

Cropley10
10-04-2010, 03:47 PM
Another absolute shambles, complete and utter embarrassing disgrace..

Any ****er going to sugar coat this weeks bull**** :bitchy:

We're still 4th. More points than last season already. It's a work in progress. We need stability. Get behind the team. Yogi needs more time to get his ideas across and to get the right balance of players.

How's that?:wink:

cabbage07
10-04-2010, 04:06 PM
We're still 4th. More points than last season already. It's a work in progress. We need stability. Get behind the team. Yogi needs more time to get his ideas across and to get the right balance of players.

How's that?:wink:

Honestly what can you see that ,makes you think Hughes will get it right 2 wins in 13? against the bottom teams.
Any decent manager would have got us out of this bad run .
And regarding players we have got better ones then hamilton i think you find its only a matter of time before he goes .

James70
10-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Maybe we need to start training on council parks again, we had a better team in those days. The players are getting things too easy now.

Bayern Bru
10-04-2010, 04:19 PM
Radio reporting the Hibs players laughing and mucking about during the warm down and were out the dressing room at 4.55pm. Nice to see them taking this as seriously as they should be. ******ing shambles today. Stokes, Miller, Nish, Riordan and Cregg were totally anonymous today. Embarrassing.

Steve20
10-04-2010, 04:22 PM
Today was a disgrace. Another one. The players don't have the fight for it and the manager is clueless. I stayed till the end but kept wondering why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judas Iscariot
10-04-2010, 04:40 PM
I'm not calling for Yogi's head I'm just disgusted at the outcome and "performances" of far too many games this season..

I can understand Hibs getting beat, had 20+ years of it and I don't think Hibs have a devine right to beat any team I just can't accept how BAD we've been and had some of the worst results for seasons..

Pumped 3-1 oot the CIS cup at home to St J
Pumped 5-1 away at St J
Humbled 3-0 at Greyskull
Shafted 2(goin on 6)-1 at PBS
Failed to beat Ross County after 2 attempts
Papped 4-2 at home from Utd
Beat 2-0 away at Hamilton and beasted 4-1 today

There's plenty other defeats and more worrying performances that I could list from this season that have been gash..

We've got a good squad of players but seem to be incapable of finding the correct balance in team selection, formation and tactics..

We're FAR too easy to beat..

I just renewed my season ticket today aswell :cool2:

Judas Iscariot
10-04-2010, 07:45 PM
I'm not as depressed now as I was earlier..

Cheap cider and the prospect of watching the Real and Barca game in HD has cheered me up..

Lovely.

Chuckie
10-04-2010, 07:54 PM
I'm not as depressed now as I was earlier..

Cheap cider and the prospect of watching the Real and Barca game in HD has cheered me up..

Lovely.

Aye, you can take the boy out of Wester Hailes..
Should be a cracker this game. I'm going for Barca..

Judas Iscariot
10-04-2010, 08:00 PM
Aye, you can take the boy out of Wester Hailes..
Should be a cracker this game. I'm going for Barca..

I'm still in the Hailes :wink:

I think Barca will dae it..

Hoping they will anyway :notworthy: