PDA

View Full Version : Official Well Done Ross Country thread...

Hibs On Tour
10-04-2010, 01:23 PM
GIFRUY best supporters in the world!

Ross County - worthy winners over us, worthy winners over the mugs again today. Good luck in the final lads, you've reminded all of us what playing for the shirts is all about. Hopefully there are some truly shamefaced players of ours looking at their tellys today saying 'what if'...

Great seeing ginger snap all stoney-faced at the end. Two managers binned in a single season?

:agree:

houston1875
10-04-2010, 01:29 PM

Ross County - worthy winners over us, worthy winners over the mugs again today. Good luck in the final lads, you've reminded all of us what playing for the shirts is all about. Hopefully there are some truly shamefaced players of ours looking at their tellys today saying 'what if'...

Great seeing ginger snap all stoney-faced at the end. Two managers binned in a single season?

DITTO

Lennon can kiss the baby goodbye at end of the season!!

AFKA5814_Hibs
10-04-2010, 01:30 PM
Agreed D. Shows you what can be done with a team of committed players who will fight for every challenge, every tackle.

Player for player, Hibs and Celtic have better quality than Ross County, but were both well beaten by the better team on the day. :agree:

hibiedude
10-04-2010, 01:32 PM
A great result for Ross County knocked out Hibs then Celtic and all the best in the final. :thumbsup:

DaveF
10-04-2010, 01:32 PM
Were the lesser greens signing "one Neil Lennon" today?

Was Lennon running on the park at the end, hugging everyone?

No, thought not.....

Gettin' Auld
10-04-2010, 01:33 PM

:agree: Can't argue with that. Well done Ross County!

lyonhibs
10-04-2010, 01:35 PM
Signed.

Great to see that the Scottish Cup will not be going to an Old Firm team this year.

Lennon, you tramp, yer tea's out. Be warned. :greengrin

vahibbie
10-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Now watch how many empty spaces the "bestest supporters ever" create at the remaining games at Porkheid.

Oh aye, and I think it will help their away boycot as well:faf::faf:

RoYO!
10-04-2010, 01:42 PM
seen a few Celtic shirts in Edinburgh. What a terrible day to be out without a jacket :)

AFKA5814_Hibs
10-04-2010, 01:47 PM
seen a few Celtic shirts in Edinburgh. What a terrible day to be out without a jacket :)

Most of them probably didn't even know there was a game on. :wink:

dawn
10-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Well done Ross County, outplayed Celtic:cheers:.

tony
10-04-2010, 02:09 PM
Agreed D. Shows you what can be done with a team of committed players who will fight for every challenge, every tackle.

Player for player, Hibs and Celtic have better quality than Ross County, but were both well beaten by the better team on the day. :agree:

I agree that commitment should be a given but RC, in my opinion, deserved it because they kept on playing football, and playing football as a real team. There was no luck about their success, over us as much as them. Good luck to them.

noseyhibby
10-04-2010, 02:19 PM
Absolutely delighted for the underdogs.
Well done Ross County.
What a fairytale.

JohnScott
10-04-2010, 02:26 PM
Absolutely delighted for the underdogs.
Well done Ross County.
What a fairytale.

Yeh, what a fairytale. Scottish Cup Final, Half Empty Hampden.
Aye Great!

However.......well done Ross County.

On reflection that should be half full. (Looking on the bright side like!)

hibiedude
10-04-2010, 02:30 PM
Aye Great!

The scottish cup will be a sell out this year because there is no Old firm involved another family final coming up

hibsbollah
10-04-2010, 02:37 PM
I am fuming:grr:

I really fancied Ross County to win, was in the bookies doing national bets and for some reason didnt put any money on them:boo hoo:

Phil D. Rolls
10-04-2010, 02:41 PM
Aye Great!

On reflection that should be half full. (Looking on the bright side like!)

Somehow I feel that the whole town of Dingwall will be at this match

Oh, I get you now.

C'moan the Rovers!!!

Sandy
10-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Well done RC fully deserved, we were well beaten by them as were Celtc, oh aye Lennon GTF ya fud :greengrin

Hibs On Tour
10-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Well done RC fully deserved, we were well beaten by them as were Celtc, oh aye Lennon GTF ya fud :greengrin

Just heard his interview with Chick Young and to be fair he hit the nail on the head with his assessment of Celtc's problems and team. Said a few of them need sold as they have no desire or hunger and that their team needs a major overhaul and investment for next season. Came out and was pretty honest I thought...

That said, was still grinning while hearing it!

givescotlandfreedom
10-04-2010, 05:27 PM
A crumb of happiness out of it all. If we had played Celtc we'd have been gubbed anyway plus whoever we would have played the final would destroy us on wanting the cup alone.

If Only
10-04-2010, 05:59 PM
Just heard his interview with Chick Young and to be fair he hit the nail on the head with his assessment of Celtc's problems and team. Said a few of them need sold as they have no desire or hunger and that their team needs a major overhaul and investment for next season. Came out and was pretty honest I thought...

That said, was still grinning while hearing it!

My god didnt know Lennon was that concerned about Hibs!!!!!

Lmc2105
10-04-2010, 06:01 PM

I really fancied Ross County to win, was in the bookies doing national bets and for some reason didnt put any money on them:boo hoo:

put a fiver on county :thumbsup: 10/1
55 back thank you the staggies!!!:greengrin

hibbymac
10-04-2010, 07:26 PM

Mibbe you didn't really fancy them :dunno: :wink:

Sumner
10-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Well done Ross County, funniest TV of the week by far.

hibbysam
10-04-2010, 09:03 PM
Were the lesser greens signing "one Neil Lennon" today?

Was Lennon running on the park at the end, hugging everyone?

No, thought not.....

naah they sung "when the celts go up to lift the scottish cup we'll be there" after about 10 minutes:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

as soon as i heard that i thought go on county do it for the whole of scotland to shut these irish wannabe clowns up:agree:

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-04-2010, 09:08 PM
nobody fancying a single sodjourn into Europe with Hibs then? Surely a Weegie Hibs v Dundee Hibs final was the way forward!

Vince White
10-04-2010, 09:09 PM

I doubt it. Thing is just because Ross County beat Celtic doesn't mean Hibs would have. In fact it's likely Celtic would have found it easier against Hibs.

Hibs On Tour
11-04-2010, 01:05 AM
I doubt it. Thing is just because Ross County beat Celtic doesn't mean Hibs would have. In fact it's likely Celtic would have found it easier against Hibs.

Have no doubts about that Vince. Our lot would have done the same and no bothered trying a leg - would have been a by through for Celtc... what I meant was them thinking 'what if' [we'd bothered ****ing trying and putting the graft in instead of taking the next round for granted like mugs]

RC are there on merit - no mistakes.