PDA

View Full Version : We Can Get A ST For ER For -£10!

Mikey
10-04-2010, 12:29 PM
I've finally got round to having a proper look at the prices for next season. There are 3 of us who sit in the west and if we renew at full price it'll cost a total of £1215 for three season tickets.

If we get one for my niece's wee lad at the same time, because of the family pricing, our total cost will be £1205 for four season tickets. For the hard of thinking........ that's a tenner less :thumbsup:

Now he's only 2, but we're working on the basis that we can get his seat now so when he does start going regularly we don't have to move again to accomodate him.

It doesn't even have to be family. Friends can get together and do the same sort of thing. It's worth having a look to see who you can get along. And if you do get someone else to take out a season ticket, don't forget the member get member (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/MemberGetMember/0,,10290~1761221,00.html) scheme where you get get £50 club shop vouchers for every new season ticket holder you bring in.

Betty Boop
10-04-2010, 12:36 PM
I've finally got round to having a proper look at the prices for next season. There are 3 of us who sit in the west and if we renew at full price it'll cost a total of £1215 for three season tickets.

If we get one for my niece's wee lad at the same time, because of the family pricing, our total cost will be £1205 for four season tickets. For the hard of thinking........ that's a tenner less :thumbsup:

Now he's only 2, but we're working on the basis that we can get his seat now so when he does start going regularly we don't have to move again to accomodate him.

It doesn't even have to be family. Friends can get together and do the same sort of thing. It's worth having a look to see who you can get along. And if you do get someone else to take out a season ticket, don't forget the member get member (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/MemberGetMember/0,,10290~1761221,00.html) scheme where you get get £50 club shop vouchers for every new season ticket holder you bring in.

Are you sure you don't work for Hibs Marketing department? :greengrin

BryanV
10-04-2010, 02:26 PM
Will that not leave an empty seat?

Mikey
11-04-2010, 11:40 AM
Are you sure you don't work for Hibs Marketing department? :greengrin

Thankfully not. Can't be an easy job in the face of the current form and results.

Fife-Hibee
11-04-2010, 11:48 AM
Thankfully not. Can't be an easy job in the face of the current form and results.

I fear a tenner might be to much for a season ticket for a lot of people next season. :boo hoo:

fatbloke
11-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Will that not leave an empty seat?

Naw the buyer could do what many -allegedly- are doing - buying kids tickets simply using them to get entry or selling them to other adults to use. Apparently it is a nice wee earner for some - including 1 police officer I have heard.

down-the-slope
11-04-2010, 03:06 PM

worth doing for the extra elbow room / 1 less tube shouting guff in your ear....also you can pay on a match by match basis to 'upgrade' a kid seat to an adult (ranges between £10 - £15 iirc) I sometimes do this for my brother as I don't take girls to Cat A games.

PS don't take the 2 year old...you will have SW dept after you for child cruelty

Mikey
11-04-2010, 03:28 PM
Naw the buyer could do what many -allegedly- are doing - buying kids tickets simply using them to get entry or selling them to other adults to use. Apparently it is a nice wee earner for some - including 1 police officer I have heard.

That's a shame. Whilst no doubt complainign about the quality on the park and how much Petrie has pocketed at the same time.

Hopefully the turnstile operators will be told to pay attention.