PDA

View Full Version : NHC Buying Man U tickets

scott7_0(Prague)
09-04-2010, 11:53 AM
Afternoon folks,

I have a family member over here in CZ wishing to go to a Man U game (god knows why :-)) so, anyone got any info on how to buy tickets for games and OT??

any info you cold provide is greatly welcome,

Cocaine&Caviar
09-04-2010, 11:54 AM
Last season when i was going, you had to become a member of 'One Utd', for £30 membership, then you get put into a ballot for tickets. Maybe thats just some games though.

.Sean.
09-04-2010, 11:58 AM
Afternoon folks,

I have a family member over here in CZ wishing to go to a Man U game (god knows why :-)) so, anyone got any info on how to buy tickets for games and OT??

My mate Josh posts on here, he goes down now and again. PM HibeeMcGinn1. If i'm correct though he uses a season ticket that belongs to a Hearts player so he may not purchase them. He should know though so give him a shout.

gilliecabbage
09-04-2010, 01:11 PM
Afternoon folks,

join one united (or get someone who has and try the ticket exchange.its season ticket holders who cant make. http://www.viagogo.co.uk/manutd

steviecarnie
09-04-2010, 01:26 PM
My mates a season ticket holder but doesnt get down to all the games. i can see if he isnt going anytime soon.

scott7_0(Prague)
09-04-2010, 02:16 PM
Cheers guys, 3 tickets needed, no particular game...

I looked at reviews on http://www.viagogo.co.uk/manutd and found quite a few bad reviews, has anyone used this agency for tickets before?

hibeeleicester
09-04-2010, 02:50 PM
Get them for your mate HERE (https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/default.aspx).

Magnifique
09-04-2010, 02:55 PM
I went to Carling cup game against Blackburn start of season and got tickets at ground no problems £42 a ticket was sare though

djs69
09-04-2010, 03:07 PM
I am a One United member and try to get to a few games per year (very difficult).
You can apply for one ticket for any match (I can get two max, as there are two of us who are One United members) Most, if not all matches go to a ballot for One United members and ive not been too successful this year.

If I aint successful I can buy tickets via Viagogo (again only 1 per One United member). Other than the big games against Liverpool, City etc, its usually quite easy to get tickets through them. The only problem is the fees they charge. For a standard £35 ticket you will pay approx £50.
Unless its a BIG match its a bit of a rip off.

Markthehibee
09-04-2010, 03:22 PM
I would say your best bet is to get a One United membership! I am a One United memeber and have been to a few games this season using this! generally you have to apply for tickets through a ballot system, the ballot only happens if there are more requests for tickets than the amount of tickets that are available.

There have been a few occasions this season when this has happened and tickets actually went on general sale, but this is usually Carling Cup Games, or Midweek games. I applied for the tottenham game on the 24th but got hee haw. If he is looking for tickets between now and the end of the season he has no chance unless he buys them from touts ar a season ticket holder. if its for next season then Buy a One United Membership for next season and he should get one. i will be buying one so if its a game i am not going to i am happy to apply for tickets for him!

HH81
09-04-2010, 09:38 PM
tell him not to bother, it will be full of clowns with green and yellow scarfs. I would rather piss myself than go to old trafford. Take him to a hibs game.

18sand75
09-04-2010, 11:50 PM
Have you considered a hospitality package? We went to the Blackburn game at OT last year and it was a fantastic experience. Museum package - free bar before and after the game, meal, entertainment, gift, programme, ex players there for a chat etc. really well looked after! Costs a bit more than a ticket but if you're only gonny do it once be as well make it memorable. :agree:

Dunbar Hibee
10-04-2010, 01:33 AM
tell him not to bother, it will be full of clowns with green and yellow scarfs. I would rather piss myself than go to old trafford. Take him to a hibs game.

Very helpful.:bitchy: Why even post?:confused: