PDA

View Full Version : ufo over dunfermline

CRAZYHIBBY
08-04-2010, 06:04 PM
my wife and i both saw a large craft over dunfermline at 9:45pm last night, it had 2 massive orange lights on the back and the craft was moving very very slowly, it also had a bright blue and red flashing light that was so bright it lit up the clouds round about it. The funny thing about it was that you could not make out the shape of it at all. Im guessing it was triangular purely because of the back lights. We watched it for about 10 minutes as it moved slowly away in a north east direction, It was certainly not a commercial airliner or helicopter and defo not chinese lanterns. I reckon each light was easily 8-12 feet in diameter maybe more ............anyone else see it????

J-C
08-04-2010, 06:07 PM
my wife and i both saw a large craft over dunfermline at 9:45pm last night, it had 2 massive orange lights on the back and the craft was moving very very slowly, it also had a bright blue and red flashing light that was so bright it lit up the clouds round about it. The funny thing about it was that you could not make out the shape of it at all. Im guessing it was triangular purely because of the back lights. We watched it for about 10 minutes as it moved slowly away in a north east direction, It was certainly not a commercial airliner or helicopter and defo not chinese lanterns. I reckon each light was easily 8-12 feet in diameter maybe more ............anyone else see it????

You're living up to your name.:greengrin

sleeping giant
08-04-2010, 09:45 PM

How far away did you perceive it to be ?

CRAZYHIBBY
09-04-2010, 07:38 AM
How far away did you perceive it to be ?

im not 100% sure but it was low and below cloud level...maybe a thousand feet or so ?. i was in the garden which is south facing letting the dog out, it passed over the top of me heading south, then turned without banking and slowly headed off in a north east direction, my wife and i both watched it and i managed to grab the binoculars but by the time i found them it was moving away and i could only see its rear orange lights and pulsing blue flashes, there was no lights underneath,

Woody70x2
09-04-2010, 12:23 PM

You watched it for 10 minutes thinking it could be a UFO and didn't get a camera? :faf:

Peevemor
09-04-2010, 12:30 PM

That's about the same size as your avatar woman's thrup'nies. :greengrin

CRAZYHIBBY
09-04-2010, 04:53 PM
You watched it for 10 minutes thinking it could be a UFO and didn't get a camera? :faf:

i tried but the battery was flat as my wife had been using it at a birthday party the day before.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

That's about the same size as your avatar woman's thrup'nies. :greengrin

those are an impressive set:greengrin

Jack
09-04-2010, 06:30 PM
TBF there's a lot of things happen in Dunfermline/Fife that are inexplicable in normal circumstances.

Little Miss Perfect
13-04-2010, 12:37 PM
There's a bit about and a video on the Dunfermline Press website

matty_f
13-04-2010, 12:39 PM
There's a bit about and a video on the Dunfermline Press website

http://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/roundup/articles/2010/04/12/399084-video-tesco-terrestrial-ufo-video-footage-over-dunfermline/ (http://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/roundup/articles/2010/04/12/399084-video-tesco-terrestrial-ufo-video-footage-over-dunfermline/)

There's the link to it.

That Tesco is just over the road from my house!

.Sean.
13-04-2010, 04:17 PM
''No doubt the snobs in Duloch will complain to the council that they dont want alian riff raff flying over their sky . Lets face it, alian activity will lower house prices and corrupt their children.''

:faf:

Chinese lanterns are hardly the gigantic spacecraft from a far-flung corner of the Universe that the OP stated!

iwasthere1972
13-04-2010, 06:07 PM

I heard the SPL have done away with the helicopter to take the trophy to the champions and the "craft" belongs to the huns. They've been out and about getting it ready for what used to be known as "Helicopter Sunday". Orange lights and blue and red flashing lights should have been a big clue.

We could see it again....at Easter Road in the very near future. :agree:

HibbyAndy
13-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Thats seriously interesting like :agree:

Little Miss Perfect
13-04-2010, 08:40 PM
http://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/roundup/articles/2010/04/12/399084-video-tesco-terrestrial-ufo-video-footage-over-dunfermline/ (http://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/roundup/articles/2010/04/12/399084-video-tesco-terrestrial-ufo-video-footage-over-dunfermline/)

There's the link to it.

That Tesco is just over the road from my house!

Cheers for posting the link,i'm too lazy to do it lol
Aww did you miss the UFO then or did you see it from your window :greengrin

matty_f
13-04-2010, 09:38 PM
Cheers for posting the link,i'm too lazy to do it lol
Aww did you miss the UFO then or did you see it from your window :greengrin

I missed it, sadly. I hope they don't come back in case they lower the house prices and corrupt the children.:greengrin

Little Miss Perfect
13-04-2010, 10:09 PM
I missed it, sadly. I hope they don't come back in case they lower the house prices and corrupt the children.:greengrin

:faf:

Woody1985
14-04-2010, 12:39 PM
Has anyone ever seen someone let off a bunch of Chinese Sky Lanterns?! They're the explanation for everything in the sky that's inexplicable!

How long can the bloody things fly for and still be lit?

matty_f
14-04-2010, 01:23 PM
Has anyone ever seen someone let off a bunch of Chinese Sky Lanterns?! They're the explanation for everything in the sky that's inexplicable!

How long can the bloody things fly for and still be lit?

And how come the Chinese dinnae get loads of UFO sightings!?:greengrin

NYHibby
14-04-2010, 08:15 PM

It's Scottish Water. They are testing new ways to sell our water to the English.

steve75
14-04-2010, 11:27 PM
There must be someone out there thinking, oh wait I let of lanterns that night.. should i tell them or not :devil:

easy way to test it, head of behind tesco and fire a few up, see what happens.