PDA

View Full Version : NHC The Greatest Fans In The World...Ever

Speedway
07-04-2010, 12:53 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/8607010.stm

HIBERNIAN-0762
07-04-2010, 12:59 PM
It's as if they have a divine right to win the league, they can't do it on their own this season and are just looking for an excuse to put refs under (more) pressure at the remaining games,scandalous imo, I really hope Dundee Utd catch them :dummytit:

matty_f
07-04-2010, 01:01 PM
Celtc fans are almost entirely (and I accept that there are some exceptions) a shower of c**ts.

vahibbie
07-04-2010, 01:03 PM
Celtc fans are almost entirely (and I accept that there are some exceptions) a shower of c**ts.

:faf:

Are you absolutely sure about the exceptions Matty:confused:

matty_f
07-04-2010, 01:04 PM
:faf:

Are you absolutely sure about the exceptions Matty:confused:

Yes, I know a couple (and my sister is marrying one) who are pretty sound.

Apart from them, though...:agree:

Hibs On Tour
07-04-2010, 01:04 PM
To be fair, I would support almost any initiative that prevented they smelly *******s from coming through here... where do I sign up for their boycott? :greengrin

Jonnyboy
07-04-2010, 01:05 PM
Yes, I know a couple (and my sister is marrying one) who are pretty sound.

Apart from them, though...:agree:

Keen on ginger kids is she Matty?

:greengrin

Velma Dinkley
07-04-2010, 01:06 PM
So ignorant and arrogant. Celtic fans are very special indeed. Ironically, if the kind of changes they "demand" are made, it will be Celtic and Rangers that suffer the most.

Jonnyboy
07-04-2010, 01:07 PM
What amazes me is that it's not just a bunch of disgruntled fans that are beating their gums. The Celtic Supporters Association and Celtic Trust are promoting the boycot!

ahibby
07-04-2010, 01:08 PM
Talking about holding a gun to the head. I wouldn't care I'd love to see zero Celtic fans at ER and zero Gers fans too.

If Only
07-04-2010, 01:19 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/8607010.stm (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/8607010.stm)

So what are they wanting to happen with this boycott. Are they expecting other clubs to back them because they are losing finance due to a lack of Celtic support. Do they think that all the other clubs can be bought. Surely it would be better to deliver there argument/disagreementthrough the proper channels. Lets see them boycott Ibrox.

Vini1875
07-04-2010, 01:29 PM
I know all the feelings about OF fans, but just as many Hibs supporters complain about refs. Just because celtc ask for it doesn't mean it is a bad idea. It actually makes sense to have some independent review of refs decisions and or explanations from the refs as to why they made the decisions they made.

It is a joke that there has been so many poor displays from refs. I can think of half a dozen when we have been treated unfairly by refs this season.

To me the OF are overly protected by the powers that be. They of curse don't see it but and independent review might help to redress the balance in terms of fairness. I think celtc fans need to be careful about they asking for because a level playing field with the rest of us might not suit them. I think what they really want is parity with the huns, who have benefited most this year.

lyonhibs
07-04-2010, 01:29 PM

:agree: :agree:

The more I listen to the paranoid excrement that TGFITW - and indeed on occasion the Celtc board - come out with, the more I am inclined to agree with this statement.

weonlywon6-2
07-04-2010, 01:51 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/8607010.stm

multi million pounds to celtic, get a grip. typical celtic, in dream land

grade A fuds

:bye::bye::bye:

Booked4Being-Ugly
07-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Their conspiracy theories would make David Icke blush! :violin:

haagsehibby
07-04-2010, 01:59 PM
You can be sure that if they were in with a chance of the league title there would be no call for a boycott. Numpties !!

Hibernia Na Eir
07-04-2010, 02:01 PM
why do we keep bleating about Celtic and their fans?

its dull stuff.

Beefster
07-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Whilst I agree with them that the appeals process, where the referee who gave the original decision can dismiss the appeal with no questions asked, is a complete nonsense, threatening other clubs is a sure fire way to get no-one on their side.

Gatecrasher
07-04-2010, 02:30 PM
"While we wouldn't think of doing anything which would affect Celtic financially, the same cannot be said of the other clubs. Be warned

i couldnt help but laugh when i read this :hilarious :asshole:

poolman
07-04-2010, 02:44 PM
"While we wouldn't think of doing anything which would affect Celtic financially, the same cannot be said of the other clubs. Be warned," it said.

:worried:

Barney McGrew
07-04-2010, 02:46 PM
It's not real news though - they've already had 15,000 of them boycotting Celtc Park for most of this season anyway if their attendances are anything to go by :wink:

Woody1985
07-04-2010, 02:49 PM
"While we wouldn't think of doing anything which would affect Celtic financially, the same cannot be said of the other clubs. Be warned," it said.

Are they under the impression that everything in the Scottish game isn't already dictated by the OF whether it be directly or indirectly?

We'll never see a 16/18 team league because it would mean teams would have a chance to get closer to them (as you'd only be playing them for 12 instead of 24 points). Other teams won't vote for change because they want the money that goes with their home games.

If they followed through on these thinly veiled threats then perhaps other teams might grow some balls and push for a bigger league. We know they won't do it anyway cos they're full of pish.

FWIW, I do think that we need an overhaul of the appeal system and the referee training system as a whole.

I was speaking with a ref who does juniors and initiative games and he says that it's very difficult to get to be a grade 1 ref in this country if you don't start in your early 20s. That leaves out the vast majority of people who have played the game at any decent level. He's only in his 30s and would be lucky to get near a division 1 game despite doing it for years.

luxjock
07-04-2010, 03:08 PM
If it's the SFA they are trying to have a dig at then why not just boycott their end of season showpiece i.e. the cup final? (assuming they can scrape past Ross County)

No, the glory hunting anwashed masses wouldn't want to miss out on their big day out at hampden.

I'd be over the moon if they boycotted away games, it would save me having to disinfect my doorstep at least twice a year.

Hibby D
07-04-2010, 03:19 PM

:faf: This has got to be one of the most poetic posts ever to be made on .net :greengrin

It should go down in the annals of history and appear on the first page of Google when "famous quotes" are sought.

Well done Matty - sheer brilliance :top marks

Westie1875
07-04-2010, 03:39 PM
Excellent news, pity they never started their boycott on Sunday.

Muppets.

Woody1985
07-04-2010, 03:51 PM
If it's the SFA they are trying to have a dig at then why not just boycott their end of season showpiece i.e. the cup final? (assuming they can scrape past Ross County)

No, the glory hunting anwashed masses wouldn't want to miss out on their big day out at hampden.

I'd be over the moon if they boycotted away games, it would save me having to disinfect my doorstep at least twice a year.

I know a Celtic fan that has never been to Hampden because he "wouldn't want his money going to a biggoted organisation that has helped supress Catholics for over 100 years in Scotland". When I asked 'not even for a cup final' he said no. Those exact words came out his mouth. Crazy!

basehibby
07-04-2010, 04:00 PM
:yawn: What a bunch of pathetic phannies!

I'd quite happilly agree to a change in the way referee's decisions are appealed etc.
It wouldn't change the dodgy penalty decision the smellies were so gratifyingly awarded on sunday, but the current set up whereby the ref himself gets to veto any appeal is wide open to the influence of human frailties such as pride as well as straightforward prejudice.

The nonsense the Smeltic fans bodies are coming out with about away boycotts though :confused:
Shows them up for the bunch of overblown paranoid :asshole::asshole::asshole: they really are! :bye:

Sir David Gray
07-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Is there a petition somewhere that folk can sign to support this boycott idea?

Nothing (and I mean NOTHING) would give me more pleasure than to go to a Hibs v Celtic match at Easter Road and to look over at the South Stand and see no Celtic fans in it. It would be absolutely wonderful.

I directly appeal to any Celtic fan looking at this thread to carry out this threat. In fact, I beg you.

They are without doubt the most nauseating supporters of the most nauseating football club that I have ever come across.

Take your illiterate banners, your IRA songs and your general smelliness and bog off.

You will not be missed. :bye:

matty_f
07-04-2010, 05:15 PM

Nothing (and I mean NOTHING) would give me more pleasure than to go to a Hibs v Celtic match at Easter Road and to look over at the South Stand and see no Celtic fans in it. It would be absolutely wonderful.

I directly appeal to any Celtic fan looking at this thread to carry out this threat. In fact, I beg you.

They are without doubt the most nauseating supporters of the most nauseating football club that I have ever come across.

Take your illiterate banners, your IRA songs and your general smelliness and bog off.

They had a banner upside down before the kick off on Sunday.:agree:

Rtrds.:greengrin

Sir David Gray
07-04-2010, 05:20 PM
They had a banner upside down before the kick off on Sunday.:agree:

Rtrds.:greengrin

They (the ǝpɐƃıɹq uǝǝɹƃ) hang that particular banner upside down at every game. It's apparently a deliberate thing that is supposed to be a protest at the appointment of John Reid as their Chairman.

Seeing a banner upside down will definitely show him...:crazy:

johnrebus
07-04-2010, 05:23 PM
John Reid and Celtic are a perfect match.

A complete p r i c k shafting a bunch of f a n n i e s ...........,

:agree:

hibsbollah
07-04-2010, 05:23 PM
El Hadji-Diouf had the right idea:agree:

matty_f
07-04-2010, 05:25 PM
They (the ǝpɐƃıɹq uǝǝɹƃ) hang that particular banner upside down at every game. It's apparently a deliberate thing that is supposed to be a protest at the appointment of John Reid as their Chairman.

:faf: That's got to be a joke, right?

Deary me. Tell you what, with banter like that they deserve to be persecuted.:agree:

Sir David Gray
07-04-2010, 05:32 PM
:faf: That's got to be a joke, right?

Deary me. Tell you what, with banter like that they deserve to be persecuted.:agree:

Nope, it's serious. I kid you not.

I know it's not exactly an official source but it's mentioned here (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_do_the_green_brigade_carry_their_sighn_upside_ down).

Do a search on "green brigade john reid" and there are a few sites that mention it.

_hucks_
07-04-2010, 05:34 PM
The Capital Greens did the same thing with their banner in protest against Mixu, before we start slagging them off too much...

matty_f
07-04-2010, 05:38 PM
The Capital Greens did the same thing with their banner in protest against Mixu, before we start slagging them off too much...

Deary me :bitchy:.Did nobody tell them how pish an idea it was? :dunno:

And there's no way that I'm letting that get in the way of ripping these fuds, by the way!:greengrin

Bostonhibby
07-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Any chance of the boycott eventually extending to Scotland? not the football team the country. There must be other places where the songs and outlook on life might be a better fit?:devil:

Earl o'Montrose
07-04-2010, 08:29 PM
"Be warned". I mean, seriously, who the f*** do these overblown, self-righteous, self-indulgent phannies really think they are? Every time I think I've seen the limits of their deluded grandiose sense of superiority and self-importance, they move on to new levels of self-obsessiveness. Utterly contemptible, this nonsense deserves all the derision it's going to provoke, and then some. Utterly agree with Matty's description, really can't put it any better. Deary me :bitchy: :blah:

weecounty hibby
07-04-2010, 09:09 PM

:top marks Absolutetely spot on. Please dont ever come back to ER and if you could extend the boycott to your twin ugly sister that would be appreciated.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
07-04-2010, 09:17 PM

I think wearing things inside out / hanging stuff uspide down is an Italian/Latin thing.

Marco Melandri and Valentino Rossi (Motorcycle racers) have done this in the past after a run of bad results to change their luck :nerd:

iwasthere1972
07-04-2010, 10:04 PM
Bloody glory hunters the lot of them. One bad season in a long time and they decide that it's all down to the officials. Have they not considered that perhaps the management and the players are to blame for their less than satisfactory performances this season.

As for their warning I hope they carry it through and boycott all away games. Wouldn't it be great having ER Stadium full with only Hibbys and not one of that lot in sight.

Anyway I thought them and the huns were packing up and going south. Any updates on when they are joining the likes of Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal?

I have this feeling that their fans may also be boycotting Celtic Park (they may already have going by all the empty seats) next season if they don't get their act together.

Saorsa
07-04-2010, 11:53 PM
That lot have a brass neck complaining about referees decisions going against them, they should try supporting an non OF team then they'd ken about being on the wrong end of dodgy refereeing.

Dinnae imagine they have much unfavourable tae say about Richmond's performance last Sunday. :grr:

as for the boycott, nae great loss, dinnae hurry back :bye:

****** tossers, the lot of them.