PDA

View Full Version : wed listening group

bboy
07-04-2010, 08:44 AM
i attended last nights it was very good. i would like tonights attendees to make the point about season ticket prices, once again hibs shoot themselves in the foot with a £25 rise this was an oppertunity with 3000 extra seats to fill to really hit people with cracking prices to drive up numbers.whats been missed over the years is the narrowing gap between savings on walk up prices by having aseason ticket, pre ten or so years ago the saving on walk was huge roughly a third this has been errouded to the point when miss acouple of games and whats the point of having a season ticket , we should have charged an adult about 340 making it about 17 agame giving the maketing guys the oppertunity to bring offers during the season 2 games £40 or so but still not getting the season ticket great deal, could someone attending tonight who agrees please bring up these points:wink:

RIP
07-04-2010, 09:57 AM
Hope somebody brings up Yams incentives for kids

U12 ? Under twenty quid innit?

Joe Baker II
07-04-2010, 09:59 AM
i attended last nights it was very good. i would like tonights attendees to make the point about season ticket prices, once again hibs shoot themselves in the foot with a £25 rise this was an oppertunity with 3000 extra seats to fill to really hit people with cracking prices to drive up numbers.whats been missed over the years is the narrowing gap between savings on walk up prices by having aseason ticket, pre ten or so years ago the saving on walk was huge roughly a third this has been errouded to the point when miss acouple of games and whats the point of having a season ticket , we should have charged an adult about 340 making it about 17 agame giving the maketing guys the oppertunity to bring offers during the season 2 games £40 or so but still not getting the season ticket great deal, could someone attending tonight who agrees please bring up these points:wink:

Am going tonight and this is one point I intend to bring up.

Are we not £50 for children season tickets - whatever other faults of club I do not think that is too bad?

RIP
07-04-2010, 10:31 AM
Am going tonight and this is one point I intend to bring up.

Are we not £50 for children season tickets - whatever other faults of club I do not think that is too bad?

Shouls be tiered prices IMO

U12 (Primary School) £25
U18 (Secondary School) £50
Student £100

Better than empty seats IMO