PDA

View Full Version : Have You Got Your Seat?

TheMentalHibees
06-04-2010, 06:22 PM
And if you have, what are you doing with it? I collected mine today, and am preparing to mount it on my wall along with the certificate from Yogi and my ST for the East :thumbsup: Just looking at it gives me shivers, I get all nostalgic. You can feel the history oozing out of it.

Saorsa
06-04-2010, 06:27 PM
And if you have, what are you doing with it? I collected mine today, and am preparing to mount it on my wall along with the certificate from Yogi and my ST for the East :thumbsup: Just looking at it gives me shivers, I get all nostalgic. You can feel the history oozing out of it.I've got my seat but nae certificate as yet. I have a seat fae the old west stand and now that I have my seat from the east I'm going tae make a bench.

anybody heard any news on when these certificates will materialise? :dunno:

Lofarl
06-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Can you post a pic of the certificate?

steviecarnie
06-04-2010, 06:33 PM
not got my seat yet, but going to make a bench with my mate to go on the balcony of his house across road from the south stand. not sure how to do it yet, so any suggestions will be appreciated.

TheMentalHibees
06-04-2010, 06:35 PM
Just to clarify, I ain't got the certificate yet. I'm gonna wait for that before mounting the seat. I thought they were due out this month at some point?

carnoustiehibee
06-04-2010, 06:39 PM
how long we got to go collect them? since living abit away i hope we can still collect at next home game.

sleeping giant
06-04-2010, 06:46 PM
I've got my seat but nae certificate as yet. I have a seat fae the old west stand and now that I have my seat from the east I'm going tae make a bench.

anybody heard any news on when these certificates will materialise? :dunno:

The Jambo up the road from me got 3 seats from Tynie and has them on a bench in his garden :greengrin

Mentalists:thumbsup:

Sir David Gray
06-04-2010, 06:55 PM
how long we got to go collect them? since living abit away i hope we can still collect at next home game.

That's what I'm planning on doing as well so I hope they do keep them until then.

There's no way that I'll be anywhere near Edinburgh until the next home game.

Wilbur
06-04-2010, 07:01 PM
I might get my mates I sat beside in the east to sign it, then mount it on the wall. (once I get the footprints & chewing gum off).

Big_D
06-04-2010, 09:07 PM
I might get my mates I sat beside in the east to sign it, then mount it on the wall. (once I get the footprints & chewing gum off).

Sounds like you need a decorator :greengrin

Jamesie
06-04-2010, 09:33 PM
If any joiners are on the forum and any good at rustling up a stool type contraption to put the seat on then I'd be interested to hear from you.

Jamesie
18-04-2010, 05:38 PM
If any joiners are on the forum and any good at rustling up a stool type contraption to put the seat on then I'd be interested to hear from you.

Bump - basically I'm looking for two stools that I can attach the seats to the top of. Had a look on the Ikea website to see if they did anything similar but no luck.

Bad Martini
18-04-2010, 08:45 PM
Bump - basically I'm looking for two stools that I can attach the seats to the top of. Had a look on the Ikea website to see if they did anything similar but no luck.

If it's stools yer efter for on yer seat, there's plenty ***** sitting on the seats thru Govan way :greengrin

As for the seat, I was gonna get 3000 thousand and build ma ain stand in the back gairden but this was apparently a "stupid" idea...wumin :rolleyes: :greengrin

Hibernia Na Eir
19-04-2010, 12:24 PM
got mine and to be honest, dont really want it. Have thrown it in my garden for my wee lassie to play with.

bighairyfaeleith
19-04-2010, 02:14 PM
And if you have, what are you doing with it? I collected mine today, and am preparing to mount it on my wall along with the certificate from Yogi and my ST for the East :thumbsup: Just looking at it gives me shivers, I get all nostalgic. You can feel the history oozing out of it.

I've cut a big hole in mine and attached it to the loo. couple of times a day you can actually see **** oozing out of mine :greengrin

green.and.white
19-04-2010, 03:18 PM
got mine and to be honest, dont really want it. Have thrown it in my garden for my wee lassie to play with.

The uber fans will be ashamed! :greengrin

StevieC
19-04-2010, 03:24 PM
Looking to build a 4 seater bench for the back garden at some point over the summer

:wink:

WarringtonHibee
19-04-2010, 03:41 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/121pve0.jpg

Needs a clean up though, wouldn't mind getting a proper hanging case for it with the certificate mounted with it - if that ever arrives... :confused:

steviecarnie
19-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Still not got my 3 seats, and still be fobbed off by the club about not being able to give me it despite over 200 seats through the back......starting to annoy me.

iwasthere1972
19-04-2010, 03:47 PM
Looking to build a 4 seater bench for the back garden at some point over the summer

:wink:

Then you can always stand on it and shout abuse over the garden fence at your Yam/Hun/Celtic (delete as applicable) next door neighbour. :wink:

iwasthere1972
19-04-2010, 03:48 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/121pve0.jpg

Needs a clean up though, wouldn't mind getting a proper hanging case for it with the certificate mounted with it - if that ever arrives... :confused:

I take it you don't have a wife. :greengrin

tbfhibs
19-04-2010, 05:01 PM
Three seat bench made, even got an old clothes pole to stick in front of it.

StevieC
19-04-2010, 10:40 PM
Then you can always stand on it and shout abuse over the garden fence at your Yam/Hun/Celtic (delete as applicable) next door neighbour. :wink: He's a Coventry supporter ... and I'm still trying to make it up to him after my 4 year old smashed his greenhouse last week

sleeping giant
19-04-2010, 10:53 PM
Then you can always stand on it and shout abuse over the garden fence at your Yam/Hun/Celtic (delete as applicable) next door neighbour. :wink:

:faf:

Yer on form :greengrin

Removed
19-04-2010, 11:00 PM

Sir David Gray
19-04-2010, 11:00 PM
I take it these seats will be available for collection on Sunday? :confused:

I haven't been able to get through to Easter Road since they became available and my only opportunity is when I'm at a game.

steviecarnie
20-04-2010, 10:41 AM
does anyone have a contact email for someone at the club i can complain to about this.
I've just phoned up again and still cant be given my seat. Even tho ive seen my mates and it has no number plate in it, so for the life of me i cant fathom why they cant just give me 3 from through the back instead of insisting i wait on everyone picking theirs up and i get left with what spares.:grr: