PDA

View Full Version : I think season tickets will be up next year.

Hibbyradge
05-04-2010, 02:32 PM
Despite my previous reservations, I reckon Hibs will shift a decent number of season tickets over the summer.

Once people see the new stand coming together, close to a brand new, and wider pitch, folk will get excited again.

A couple of decent, and appropriate, signings, and hope and dreams will return.

Also, if we can achieve European football, even if it's the second qualifying round, it will further improve the mood.

So, the future really is bright. :agree:

http://j.imagehost.org/0514/Easter_Road.gif

RIP
05-04-2010, 02:39 PM
Totally agree

Provided we have improved year on year Yogi's first term will go down as a success. Fourth, Europe, ten points more than last season, finishing above Dons/Yams and better players (Goalies, Stokes, McBride, Cregg and Miller) are an improvement in my book.

Onwards and upwards :thumbsup:

Wotherspiniesta
05-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Despite my previous reservations, I reckon Hibs will shift a decent number of season tickets over the summer.

Once people see the new stand coming together, close to a brand new, and wider pitch, folk will get excited again.

Also, if we can achieve European football, even if it's the second qualifying round, it will further improve the mood.

You have made me excited about the new season already.:thumbsup:

Hopefully the team can continue their good work from earlier in the season

:notworthy::notworthy:

Stevie Reid
05-04-2010, 03:01 PM
Being shifted to the South Stand allowed me to get an image in my head of how impressive the stadium will look when it's finished and all parts of the ground are the same height. ER will be a completely different place next season, hopefully very much for the better!

Judas Iscariot
05-04-2010, 03:09 PM
Even though I've moaned a lot recently and been annoyed at the football that's been on offer, I'll still defo 100% be renewing..

I have faith in Yogi :notworthy:

Mikey
05-04-2010, 03:11 PM
It's quite a simple sum. The more season ticket holders we have, the more the club can spend on playing staff.

Joe Baker II
05-04-2010, 03:31 PM
Problem is there seem to be a lot of disincentives to renew - none of which are connected to the quality of football on show. All discussed here before (cost, atmosphere, all-seated, stewarding, easier to get tickets for big games, no problem paying at gate, people waiting to see new stand before committing and others). Plus if I understand correspondence from club correctly (I could be wrong) the option of buying ST that excludes Hearts/OF games has gone which may have a further negative effect on ST sales and resulting positive effect on pay at the gate sales.

Therefore think overall ST sales will be down although actual crowds may not change too much if pay at gate support increases correspondingly (fewer ST sales will probably mean a slight decrease in overall crowds though but club may be compensated for this financially by easier access for away supporters whose numbers were restricted in old stadium).

So long as club are realising there will be a higher proportion of pay at gate and away fans next year and plan administrative arrangements round this effectively do not think financial effect of fewer ST holders will be major though.

greenlex
05-04-2010, 03:48 PM
Problem is there seem to be a lot of disincentives to renew - none of which are connected to the quality of football on show. All discussed here before (cost, atmosphere, all-seated, stewarding, easier to get tickets for big games, no problem paying at gate, people waiting to see new stand before committing and others). Plus if I understand correspondence from club correctly (I could be wrong) the option of buying ST that excludes Hearts/OF games has gone which may have a further negative effect on ST sales and resulting positive effect on pay at the gate sales.

Therefore think overall ST sales will be down although actual crowds may not change too much if pay at gate support increases correspondingly (fewer ST sales will probably mean a slight decrease in overall crowds though but club may be compensated for this financially by easier access for away supporters whose numbers were restricted in old stadium).

So long as club are realising there will be a higher proportion of pay at gate and away fans next year and plan administrative arrangements round this effectively do not think financial effect of fewer ST holders will be major though.
This might be the case for cat b games but I think for cat A games some of the new east will be given over to the visitors. It makes economic sense. I see cat b seasons only from the middle up towards the south stand. If the board are not looking at this then I am really disappointed and think they are missing a trick. The Yams might not take up the full allocation but the uglies certainly would.

blackpoolhibs
05-04-2010, 03:54 PM
This might be the case for cat b games but I think for cat A games some of the new east will be given over to the visitors. It makes economic sense. I see cat b seasons only from the middle up towards the south stand. If the board are not looking at this then I am really disappointed and think they are missing a trick. The Yams might not take up the full allocation but the uglies certainly would.

I dont think so, we will have season ticket holders in all parts.

greenlex
05-04-2010, 03:57 PM
I dont think so, we will have season ticket holders in all parts.
Daft IMO. We will never fill all three stands for games until we are competing at the very top end of the league. We are gonna have huge spaces that could have bums on seats and money going into the coffers.

hibeeleicester
05-04-2010, 03:59 PM
The plans do show segregation down the middle of the east :agree:

blackpoolhibs
05-04-2010, 04:29 PM
Daft IMO. We will never fill all three stands for games until we are competing at the very top end of the league. We are gonna have huge spaces that could have bums on seats and money going into the coffers.

I'm not sure there are any clubs now, who will bring more than the 3500 the south stand holds. Unless its one of the bigots near the end of the season, going for a championship. Hopefully we are building the stand, to fill with the team were are going to build in the next few seasons.

hibee_nation
05-04-2010, 04:35 PM

It will end up with them in beside us anyway if the demand is there from the uglies, only trouble is there will be no segregation.

BroxburnHibee
05-04-2010, 05:10 PM

Tell you what Radge - knowing how peed off you were just a couple off weeks ago - that is a superb post.

:top marks

I'm definitely renewing. :thumbsup:

Gatecrasher
05-04-2010, 05:30 PM
good post HR and reminds us of the positives at the club, fingers crossed for European football next season :thumbsup:

joe breezy
05-04-2010, 05:31 PM
I hope we can get a decent pitch by then..you'd think we shared the ground with a rugby team....or a potato farmer

WindyMiller
05-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Anyone with your number of posts that doesn't know we're getting a new pitch obviously never reads the threads!

Sas_The_Hibby
05-04-2010, 05:53 PM

"So are you gonna buy a season ticket this season?"

"Nah, don't think so, the team's goin' naewhere and it's an awfy lot o' money tae shell out, what wi' higher bills tae pay an' a' that"

"Hibs have made a couple of appropriate signings"

"Well, there is that"

"And you do realise they'll be getting knocked out of the Europa League in midsummer by some unknown Albanian side (not that your season ticket'll get you into this game)?"

"Whit? Tell me more"

"Plus the pitch'll be wider"

"Och ye've talked me roond - I'm definitely buyin' a season ticket noo....."

:wink:

JoJo_07
05-04-2010, 07:23 PM

Well spotted. I see they have also increased the amount of turnstiles and added an extra bookies stall. Also see they have moved the camera placements lower centre, added camera positions upper to mirror the west placements as well as adding the segregation partition.

Frogga
05-04-2010, 07:48 PM
Even if our stadium isn't full we should still get similar attendances (or better) than those of Aberdeen who have 21,000 seater stadium. I mean Pittodrie never looks jam packed but it doesn't look too bad either, even half full. As long as we don't get to a Killie fans-Rugby Park ratio then we shouldn't be worrying too much about empty seats.

hibeeleicester
05-04-2010, 07:54 PM
Well spotted. I see they have also increased the amount of turnstiles and added an extra bookies stall. Also see they have moved the camera placements lower centre, added camera positions upper to mirror the west placements as well as adding the segregation partition.

Im guessing you will be able to enter the east from the south side.?

Reaper
05-04-2010, 08:07 PM

Is that not a FIFA requirement??? The stadium will then be able to be used for International games, Tournaments etc.

I've renewed already :thumbsup:

Antifa Hibs
05-04-2010, 08:35 PM

Old Firm fans in the East, **** that. The allocation they get is plenty.

You may get 2000 extra huns, but by doing that you'll lose a good few Hibbys. Naebody wants to go to a home game with 6000 huns there.

Give them the away end and thats their lot. They can shove there extra income.

If the board are building this stand with the mindset off giving half of it away to oppossing fans 4 games a season, then the club is being run by the wrong people.

Bishop Hibee
05-04-2010, 08:50 PM
I'll be renewing and hopefully moving to the East Stand.

Those of us aged 30+ will remember away fans being given the south end of the old Stand and the enclosure underneath. If we struggle to sell STs and the gates go down, I can see the south end of the West Stand being given up to away fans again.

The only circumstances in which I could see us selling 16500 tickets is for a big European night or if we are pushing for a Champions League place/title win! Here's hoping :greengrin

greenlex
05-04-2010, 10:11 PM

You may get 2000 extra huns, but by doing that you'll lose a good few Hibbys. Naebody wants to go to a home game with 6000 huns there.

If the board are building this stand with the mindset off giving half of it away to oppossing fans 4 games a season, then the club is being run by the wrong people.So you wouldn't welcome the extra 250k or so a season to spend on the park then?

Antifa Hibs
05-04-2010, 10:19 PM
So you wouldn't welcome the extra 250k or so a season to spend on the park then?

Nope, they can ram it!

Where does it stop? After they get 6k, do we give them 8k, then give them 10000 tickets?

If I had it my way i'd do what they do in Europe. Despite grounds being empty give the away team 800 tickets in the worst section you can find!

Mango Man
05-04-2010, 10:22 PM
I shall be getting my first season ticket in about 12 years next year. The football of late has been a bit rank, but we have been a LOT worse than this!! Christ, we are fourth in the league and have a great chance of Europa qualification, not to shabby. Can't wait to see the completed stadium too.
:notworthy:

greenlex
05-04-2010, 10:42 PM
Nope, they can ram it!

Where does it stop? After they get 6k, do we give them 8k, then give them 10000 tickets?

If I had it my way i'd do what they do in Europe. Despite grounds being empty give the away team 800 tickets in the worst section you can find!I am glad there is forward thiners running the club then. Your view is rather blinkered to say the least. Once we get it right on the park and are able to fill the stadium full of Hibs fans is time enough to give them the minimum like they do with us.
All in my opinion of course.

monktonharp
06-04-2010, 12:32 AM
I am glad there is forward thiners running the club then. Your view is rather blinkered to say the least. Once we get it right on the park and are able to fill the stadium full of Hibs fans is time enough to give them the minimum like they do with us.
All in my opinion of course. to allow opposition fans into our new Stand,would be a terrible decision,a slap in the face to East standers!"

Speedy
06-04-2010, 12:41 AM

No chance

jgl07
06-04-2010, 12:52 AM
I'll be renewing and hopefully moving to the East Stand.

Those of us aged 30+ will remember away fans being given the south end of the old Stand and the enclosure underneath. If we struggle to sell STs and the gates go down, I can see the south end of the West Stand being given up to away fans again.
What makes you think that there is demand from visiting support beyond the South Stand capacity?

Hearts can barely fill the South even when going well. At times they struggle to fill the top tier.

Rangers and Celtic do not bring anything like the support that they used to. All their matches at Easter Road will be on TV anyway. In any event it would be a nightmare to steward and I can't see the Police being too impressed.

It makes no sense to avoid selling season tickets for whole chunks of the East (or the West) Stand on the chance that once or twice a season they may be able to sell another 1,000 tickets to the bigots.

Total non starter.

The segregation line on the East will be for the likes of international matches and LC semi-finals etc.

HibeeDaz6270
06-04-2010, 01:14 AM

If the board are building this stand with the mindset off giving half of it away to oppossing fans 4 games a season, then the club is being run by the wrong people.

I dont know how many extra fans they would bring. But say another 2000. At £27 a ticket this = £54000. play each of the old firm twice at home, so you are looking at a potential extra income of £216000 over the year. This is equivalent to Hibs bringing in another Derek Riordan/Anthony stokes type player, basicly paid for by the old firm?

And i know earlier you say you would stil be against this, and when do you stop?...you stop when it comes to a stage that we can fill the seats ourselfs! Which at the moment, we cannot do.

Hibbyradge
06-04-2010, 07:27 AM
I agree with Greenlex in theory. Not only would Hibs generate more income, more fans create a better atmosphere and the game is usually better as a result.

However, I don't think there is any need to offer them a bigger allocation.

I remember the Old Firm used to bring close to 20 thousand fans to Easter Road and it gradually tapered off as TV coverage grew. (I'm sure I was in a 49000 crowd at ER when Rangers beat us 1 - 0 to win the league. Colin Stein scored, iirc. Someone will correct some or all of that! :greengrin )

Now, every OF game is live so the demand for tickets is much less.

Also, playing them 4 times a season has removed the "specialness" of a home game against them.

Whatever we think, I'm certain the board will not have "missed a trick". They will have considered the options and the possibility and will have geared us up to maximise our income. :agree:

Chuck Rhoades
06-04-2010, 07:28 AM
It's quite a simple sum. The more season ticket holders we have, the more the club can spend on playing staff.

Exactly. Only letting the club down if you can renew, but don't becaue yogi is in charge and/or we don't finish 3rd/4th.
:notworthy:

Hibbyradge
06-04-2010, 07:32 AM
An addition to my post above.

I've just looked at the East Stand application form.

It offers existing season ticket members in the East the option to retain their current seat.

Therefore, this precludes any portion of the stand being given over to opposition fans.

Teo10
06-04-2010, 08:42 AM
I renewed yesterday:thumbsup:

Joe Baker II
06-04-2010, 08:53 AM

Hibs strongly denied this at the forums in 2007 (though given it was O'Hagan would not neccesarily believe it) but as you say I would be surprised if Board have not considered this.

But while I agree with you I think the West Stand would be a better place to accommodate more visiting fans (are they still doing Cat B tickets? if so South part of West Stand would seem sensible area for this than East Stand), also in due course prices will have to fall as we have more seats to fill so more away supporters may be interested.

jgl 07 - your comments on police and stewards are wrong - they have to do what club decides and if Hibs go this way there are plenty of precedents elsewhere, the idea that Hibs are alone in being unable to segregate fans in the same stand just does not stack up. For example were you at game at Ibrox last month - I was literally one foot away from the Rangers fans and there were no problems.

Antifa - I normally agree with your posts but club cannot turn down income if demand there and we are not selling out, what they could do is get frim agreement from any club given increased allocation that we will get the same deal for away games when similar circumstances arise.

Beefster
06-04-2010, 08:57 AM
An addition to my post above.

I've just looked at the East Stand application form.

It offers existing season ticket members in the East the option to retain their current seat.

Therefore, this precludes any portion of the stand being given over to opposition fans.

I think their information for us renewing in the East is terrible.

Does it mean the exact same seat number, even although it'll be in a different part of the stand no doubt, or an equivalent area to the old seat?

I sat about halfway up, just past the gantry on the home side. However, that seat number in the new stand may be much further to one end and much further to the front of the stand. I'm about to phone and renew but I'm expecting plenty of confusion about the seating.

Hibby Bairn
06-04-2010, 09:06 AM
I would like to see the SPL getting clubs together and offer a ST for away fans. This would make it cheaper, provide cash up front for clubs and I am sure would sell well particularly with OF and Hearts/Aberdeen/Hibs fans. If this was priced similar to ER home ST's (esp. Kids) then I would certainly consider buying one.

I rarely go to away games now because t costs so much for me and two boys plus petrol etc.

With a 20,000 seater stadium to fill then this would be an innovative move by hibs to lead on.

Andy74
06-04-2010, 09:27 AM

Does it mean the exact same seat number, even although it'll be in a different part of the stand no doubt, or an equivalent area to the old seat?

I sat about halfway up, just past the gantry on the home side. However, that seat number in the new stand may be much further to one end and much further to the front of the stand. I'm about to phone and renew but I'm expecting plenty of confusion about the seating.

The information for buying a new one in the East isn't much clearer!

Keith_M
06-04-2010, 09:39 AM

I think you're right that the club need to explain this a bit more but not sure about the bit in bold. if you were sitting in the tenth row (for example), just shy of the halfway line previously, you're going to be in pretty much the same spot again. The biggest difference is that there'll be an extra 12 rows of seats behind what was there before, plus an extra section towards the visiting end (because the East didn't go the whole length of the pitch).

Surely if the equivalent to you're previous seat is no longer suitable, you can just go and move to one of the 5,000 empty seats in the time the club have allocated for ST moves? :dunno:

Joe Baker II
06-04-2010, 09:55 AM
I would like to see the SPL getting clubs together and offer a ST for away fans. This would make it cheaper, provide cash up front for clubs and I am sure would sell well particularly with OF and Hearts/Aberdeen/Hibs fans. If this was priced similar to ER home ST's (esp. Kids) then I would certainly consider buying one.

I rarely go to away games now because it costs so much for me and two boys plus petrol etc.

With a 20,000 seater stadium to fill then this would be an innovative move by hibs to lead on.

This is long overdue, as you say the reason why it does not happen is because innovation is not something the average SPL Board normally have an abundnace of, certainly not Hibs though they are not alone in tending to only think about home supporters and home season tickets to the detriment of Scottish football generally. Really needs clubs to cooperate more, for example could give all ST holders one free away game with the benefit this would get people into habit of attending more away games and increase income overall.

Antifa Hibs
06-04-2010, 10:48 AM
Hibs strongly denied this at the forums in 2007 (though given it was O'Hagan would not neccesarily believe it) but as you say I would be surprised if Board have not considered this.

But while I agree with you I think the West Stand would be a better place to accommodate more visiting fans (are they still doing Cat B tickets? if so South part of West Stand would seem sensible area for this than East Stand), also in due course prices will have to fall as we have more seats to fill so more away supporters may be interested.

jgl 07 - your comments on police and stewards are wrong - they have to do what club decides and if Hibs go this way there are plenty of precedents elsewhere, the idea that Hibs are alone in being unable to segregate fans in the same stand just does not stack up. For example were you at game at Ibrox last month - I was literally one foot away from the Rangers fans and there were no problems.

Antifa - I normally agree with your posts but club cannot turn down income if demand there and we are not selling out, what they could do is get frim agreement from any club given increased allocation that we will get the same deal for away games when similar circumstances arise.

TBH only Rangers would bring the extra fans. Celtic's maximum crowd these days is 4500-5000 at Motherwell, Killie, Dundee Utd etc, Celtic in the past few occassions have struggled to shift their 4000 for Hibs.

Okay it would bring in some decent income, but at an expense. If Hibs where to give the OF 1/3 of the West (2000ish seats) that means seriously pissing off 1000+ West season ticket holders who are going to have to move for those games. It also means pissing off those who find themselves having to enter the stadium with the weegies, those who find themselves at the segragation lines etc. So while you may get an extra 2000 huns in the ground, you could be doing this at the expense of 2000 hibbys.

Hibs are a big club. We're not Killie, St Mirren and Motherwell who need to give the OF half their stadium just in order to survive. We should be building this new stand with the mindset that we are going to fill it (almost) from the start. :agree:

The huns are already loud as **** at ER and its generally the best atmosphere from our end, so no problems there. Although if they get 6000 tickets it will almost turn into a home game for them.

Joe Baker II
06-04-2010, 11:15 AM
TBH only Rangers would bring the extra fans. Celtic's maximum crowd these days is 4500-5000 at Motherwell, Killie, Dundee Utd etc, Celtic in the past few occassions have struggled to shift their 4000 for Hibs.

Think that is down to their performances this season, given they have 50,000 ST holders selling them 5-6000 tickets should not be impossible with a bit of effort from Hibs. And that still leaves room at ER for 14000 Hibs fans which is the absolute maximum we have attracted to ER since Mowbray went (do not count Barca at Murrayfield as a one-off), it hardly makes it a home game for the opposition.

Personally I like being close to away fans so would not bother me and as above at Ibrox we were about 1 foot away from Rangers fans in Govan and Broomloan stands recently, realise I do not speak for everyone here though.

Beefster
06-04-2010, 11:30 AM
Not long back from renewing - ended up having to go into the ticket office for various reasons.

Upshot is that we were allowed to choose our new seats in the East and the guy helping us out couldn't have been better so all good here.

Gatecrasher
06-04-2010, 11:36 AM
Not long back from renewing - ended up having to go into the ticket office for various reasons.

Upshot is that we were allowed to choose our new seats in the East and the guy helping us out couldn't have been better so all good here.

good to hear, im going in at the weekend to renew and im a bit worried about choosing seats, how did you do it?

Beefster
06-04-2010, 12:02 PM
good to hear, im going in at the weekend to renew and im a bit worried about choosing seats, how did you do it?

They've got a provisional seating plan for the new stand so we just pointed out exactly where we wanted.

Gatecrasher
06-04-2010, 12:09 PM
They've got a provisional seating plan for the new stand so we just pointed out exactly where we wanted.

That sounds alright to me, cheers

Phil MaGlass
06-04-2010, 12:15 PM
Are you buying the ST,s before the singing and standing sections have been confirmed..

blackpoolhibs
06-04-2010, 01:26 PM

What's the point of this listening group, if the seats are already being allocated?:confused:

Peevemor
06-04-2010, 01:28 PM
What's the point of this listening group, if the seats are already being allocated?:confused:

To hear the singing section? :dunno:

blackpoolhibs
06-04-2010, 01:38 PM

Surely if they are selling seats now, before they have listened to what the fans want, renders this a waste of time?

Hibbyradge
06-04-2010, 01:44 PM
Surely if they are selling seats now, before they have listened to what the fans want, renders this a waste of time?

:faf:

:tumble:

jgl07
06-04-2010, 01:48 PM
But there is hardly a shortage of seats.

The East Terrace held little over 3,000 and was rarely more than 60% full. It is fair to offer existing East Stand season ticket holders the first option

I suspect that if Hibs had intended to introduce singing/standing/farting or even p!ssing on the floor sections then these would already have been announced.

If a singing area materializes by itself it will be straightforward for supporters to switch their seats during the season.

Hibs will be trying to sell as many tickets as quickly as possible and hanging around refusing to allocate seats in the East will cause a lot of resentment.

Gettin' Auld
06-04-2010, 01:50 PM
:faf: :thumbsup:

Beefster
06-04-2010, 02:36 PM

Dunno. I didn't organise the listening group or set the dates for ST renewal.

Sorry for getting my seat though. I hope no-one feels that they're unable to sing as a result of my actions.

blackpoolhibs
06-04-2010, 03:02 PM
Dunno. I didn't organise the listening group or set the dates for ST renewal.

Sorry for getting my seat though. I hope no-one feels that they're unable to sing as a result of my actions.

I was not having a go at you, just that it seems we are having some sort of meeting regarding this singing/dancing/atmosphere building group, yet before they have had it, the stand is filling up.:confused:

Sas_The_Hibby
06-04-2010, 03:10 PM
But there is hardly a shortage of seats.

The East Terrace held little over 3,000 and was rarely more than 60% full. It is fair to offer existing East Stand season ticket holders the first option

I suspect that if Hibs had intended to introduce singing/standing/farting or even p!ssing on the floor sections then these would already have been announced.

If a singing area materializes by itself it will be straightforward for supporters to switch their seats during the season.

Hibs will be trying to sell as many tickets as quickly as possible and hanging around refusing to allocate seats in the East will cause a lot of resentment.

Can I be guaranteed a seat in front of the farting section, but up from the pissing on the floor section please?

:bitchy:

Peevemor
06-04-2010, 03:11 PM
I was not having a go at you, just that it seems we are having some sort of meeting regarding this singing/dancing/atmosphere building group, yet before they have had it, the stand is filling up.:confused:

Maybe you get auditioned before they decide where you're allowed to sit. :dunno:

Beefster
06-04-2010, 03:46 PM
Maybe you get auditioned before they decide where you're allowed to sit. :dunno:

That explains why they asked me to do some tap-dancing and a couple of card tricks....

Andy74
06-04-2010, 03:53 PM
That explains why they asked me to do some tap-dancing and a couple of card tricks....

My emails on the Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee section must finally be paying off.

Eaststand
06-04-2010, 04:21 PM
Maybe I'm missing something, but where are you folks getting that level of detail about the new stand from ?
I'm a season ticket holder in the old east, and I'm defo renewing in the new east, but I've not seen any real intricate details yet...are the rows/seat numbers drawn up yet ?

GGTTH

Mango Man
06-04-2010, 05:05 PM
Does anyone know roughly what it would cost each month for the 10 month super fantastic deal?? I know it depends on where you sit, but roughly what would it be?

EasterRoad4Ever
06-04-2010, 05:05 PM
Couldn't hold out any longer, and bought my ST for the coming season. Despite the disappointment of 2009/10, I cannot wait to see the ground completed with the 4th stand - it will look absolutely STUNNING. We can only hope then that some of these players will start to appreciate how fortunate they are to be at such a well run club as Hibs, and may try a little harder to stay here and maybe even bring us a little success.

PaulSmith
06-04-2010, 05:11 PM
Does anyone know roughly what it would cost each month for the 10 month super fantastic deal?? I know it depends on where you sit, but roughly what would it be?

£38pm to £41 pm

Mango Man
06-04-2010, 05:16 PM
Nice one, cheers paul.

Hibbie_Cameron
06-04-2010, 05:20 PM

Thats good to hear, did they have a seating plan of sorts?

Myself and my mates have been discussing our renewals and will be paying either next week or the week after

RoYO!
06-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Just bought my ST for next season. As has been mentioned they have a seating chart but this is subject to change.

However even tho the seats might change I wouldn't think it would be much more than + or - 5 seats each way or 1 or 2 rows further forward or back.

I'm 20 rows back on the halfway line :)

blueisthecolour
06-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Rangers have froze season ticket prices again this year which is good for myself, they have also given us 3 months free subscription to online rangers tv, has hibs season tickets went up/down or stayed the same?

H18sry
06-04-2010, 08:22 PM
Why not read the season ticket thread :confused:

Lmc2105
06-04-2010, 08:23 PM
Rangers have froze season ticket prices again this year which is good for myself, they have also given us 3 months free subscription to online rangers tv, has hibs season tickets went up/down or stayed the same?

Yeah my mate phoned me tonight and expected to pay maybe a we bit more that his ticket atm so yeah him as well really happy even with your currant Financial woes good Incentive from Rangers

iwasthere1972
06-04-2010, 08:23 PM
Lloyds have froze season ticket prices again this year which is good for myself, they have also given us 3 months free subscription to online rangers tv, has hibs season tickets went up/down or stayed the same?

Fixed. :wink:

iwasthere1972
06-04-2010, 08:25 PM
Yeah my mate phoned me tonight and expected to pay maybe a we bit more that his ticket atm so yeah him as well really happy even with your currant Financial woes good Incentive from Rangers

:thumbsup: As in buns. :hilarious

Lmc2105
06-04-2010, 08:26 PM
:thumbsup: As in buns. :hilarious

oh aye back to yer usual eh :grr::wink:

sixtwo
06-04-2010, 08:28 PM
Who gives a **** about rangers? I don't. I'm sure the majority of HIBS fans on this forum don't! Why are you allowed to post such tripe?

Bolt! You can sell the same amount of season tickets as you have for the last 20 years, it means nothing without external investment! It is like delivering morphine to a cancer patient. It makes the suffering more tolerable but it doesn't cure your illness. You need a massive injection of cash and leadership, without it the demise of the huns is inevitable!:wink:

Disc O'Dave
06-04-2010, 08:28 PM

So out of 40,000 odd fans, only one is going to benefit?....seems a little selfish to go onto other teams message boards to gloat about it too :wink:

iwasthere1972
06-04-2010, 08:30 PM
oh aye back to yer usual eh :grr::wink:

:agree: Been too much doom and gloom lately.

Yours

Happy Clapper.

:notworthy: :notworthy:

Lmc2105
06-04-2010, 08:31 PM
:agree: Been too much doom and gloom lately.

Yours

Happy Clapper.

:notworthy: :notworthy:

It's always me!!!:boo hoo:

how do i get spell check on this :wink:

swine!!!:greengrin
but you are right good to have a laugh again :cool2:

blueisthecolour
06-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Who gives a **** about rangers? I don't. I'm sure the majority of HIBS fans on this forum don't! Why are you allowed to post such tripe?

Bolt! You can sell the same amount of season tickets as you have for the last 20 years, it means nothing without external investment! It is like delivering morphine to a cancer patient. It makes the suffering more tolerable but it doesn't cure your illness. You need a massive injection of cash and leadership, without it the demise of the huns is inevitable!:wink:

:yawn:

sixtwo
06-04-2010, 08:40 PM
:wink:No need to open so wide, your boyfriend is as small as you are! GFY

Seriously, why is an antogonising, condescending, patronising hun allowed to post so much trash on here? Is he a friend of the mods or does he pay over the odds for membership?

Fair enough you moved your thread onto this one, but what makes you think that anyone here would really want hear about the kind of offer LBG have made you to go and sit in the theatre of bile and spew the usual religious bile that echoes around your cest pit????

NAE NOOKIE
06-04-2010, 10:19 PM

Aye but with the STs for Ibrox you also get the incentive of a guaranteed 10 - 15 penalties per season at home league matches, with the incentive of the away package which offers penalties in away league matches and cup ties. This is a wee bit extra of course, but well worth it.

I understand that Celtic offer a similar package. However, they also have the executive , an opposition forward can never be on side add on , which I understand is also being looked at down Ibrox way.

Unfortunately the other Scottish clubs are way behind on this sort of innovation and as a result are lagging behind the OF.

:greengrin

matty_f
07-04-2010, 12:01 AM

FFS! How hard is it to divide a number by ten yourself?!:grr:

Mango Man
07-04-2010, 02:16 AM
FFS! How hard is it to divide a number by ten yourself?!:grr:

Couldn't quite remember how much a season ticket was, as i said in a previous post, have not had a season ticket for about 12 years. :rolleyes:

matty_f
07-04-2010, 08:17 AM
Couldn't quite remember how much a season ticket was, as i said in a previous post, have not had a season ticket for about 12 years. :rolleyes:

:thumbsup: Was just pulling yer leg mate, nae offence.

blueisthecolour
07-04-2010, 08:17 AM

Seriously, why is an antogonising, condescending, patronising hun allowed to post so much trash on here? Is he a friend of the mods or does he pay over the odds for membership?

Fair enough you moved your thread onto this one, but what makes you think that anyone here would really want hear about the kind of offer LBG have made you to go and sit in the theatre of bile and spew the usual religious bile that echoes around your cest pit????

When was I any of these things you say?

All I asked was if your season tickets went up/down or stayed the same in price, I was expecting it to go up so it was a nice surprise, I was only wondering what hibs have done.

MSK
07-04-2010, 08:21 AM

Fair enough you moved your thread onto this one, but what makes you think that anyone here would really want hear about the kind of offer LBG have made you to go and sit in the theatre of bile and spew the usual religious bile that echoes around your cest pit????Remind us ..how much do you pay for your hibs.net membership ..?...

I'm_cabbaged
07-04-2010, 08:35 AM

The prices this season went down to 2007 prices, although they've went up I'm guessing they're roughly the same as 2008.

Antifa Hibs
07-04-2010, 09:36 AM
Prices have went back upto 2010 prices, nae mistake about that. I'm sure my wee bro's ST in the FF Lower went up £15, which is about right taking 3 years inflation into consideration.

blueisthecolour
07-04-2010, 11:25 PM
The prices this season went down to 2007 prices, although they've went up I'm guessing they're roughly the same as 2008.

Cheers

hibee_nation
08-04-2010, 12:10 AM
Nope, they can ram it!

If I had it my way i'd do what they do in Europe. Despite grounds being empty give the away team 800 tickets in the worst section you can find!

IN the 70's it was near the FF stand eg cow shed, depending how many YLT etc where willing to put themselves in front of the weegie hordes. Funny how times have changed that fans nowadays quite rightly too expect their home games to feel like they are playing at home. :greengrin

Hibbyradge
08-04-2010, 05:35 AM

Add to that list, a new strip manufacturer, and beautiful new strips.

And, thanfully, not Adidas! :woohoo:

blackpoolhibs
08-04-2010, 08:53 AM
Billy MORAY and myself, are getting season tickets in the new east. Yes i did say Moray, the man who hates everything Hibs at the moment.:greengrin