PDA

View Full Version : Question Neil Lennon

houston1875
05-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Who yesterday thought the ginger tramp was doing a bad impersonation of Martin O'Neill,throwing water bottles,jumping around,running up and down the line,abusing the linesman etc

Reaper
05-04-2010, 12:50 PM
Who yesterday thought the ginger tramp was doing a bad impersonation of Martin O'Neill,throwing water bottles,jumping around,running up and down the line,abusing the linesman etc

You know what, I actually admire him for it a wee bit, a bit of passion from your manager doesn't go amiss. Better than thumping the top of the dug out and swearing at players.

I also noticed how all the players were keen to speak with him after the final whistle and how he congratulated every one of them. He knew what a great 3 points that was. IMHO he's building a decent team spirit. Would love that at Hibs.

Cocaine&Caviar
05-04-2010, 12:55 PM
I actually gained a bit of respect for him yesterday, i sit in Row B, right next to the away dug out. Ive seen a lot of managers get abuse so far this season, with some reacting particularly unprofessional, Gannon moaned to the 4th official, McGhee had an argument, the Irvine Meadow assistant went a bit nuts with the language. But Lennon was getting it just as much as any other, more so even, and he took it all in his stride and had a laugh about it. When being slaughtered for the possible cheating of the linesman and ref, he simply turned round and said Im not the ref, what can I do?...

Off topic, but Crosas seemed a pretty funny and nice guy, shared his wine gums with the kids standing next to his dug out at half time.

houston1875
05-04-2010, 12:55 PM
You know what, I actually admire him for it a wee bit, a bit of passion from your manager doesn't go amiss. Better than thumping the top of the dug out and swearing at players.

I also noticed how all the players were keen to speak with him after the final whistle and how he congratulated every one of them. He knew what a great 3 points that was. IMHO he's building a decent team spirit. Would love that at Hibs.

aye ok good team spirit,but winning does that,TM woulda had that if he had won 2 straight games? smelltic need a old head at the helm,Houllier?

Kojock
05-04-2010, 01:00 PM
As I shouted at the game, I hope he gets the job as it gives us yet another reason to hate the smeltic......

Reaper
05-04-2010, 01:04 PM
As I shouted at the game, I hope he gets the job as it gives us yet another reason to hate the smeltic......

I'd hate them anyway whoever was in charge.

PISTOL1875
05-04-2010, 01:46 PM

When he was jumping like a muppet he should've been called '' Lenny The Lepricorn ''.....

ScottB
05-04-2010, 02:24 PM
I would imagine he's basing a lot of his managerial concepts and thinking on O'Neil. Not a bad plan at the end of the day really!

blueisthecolour
05-04-2010, 10:29 PM

Paul Lambert has been doing the same thing for the last few years.

Lmc2105
05-04-2010, 10:41 PM
Paul Lambert has been doing the same thing for the last few years.

:faf: wouldn't disagree with your there Blue maybe that why celtic fans want him there casue he jumps like O'Neil
the glory O'Neil days are cumin back :rolleyes: