PDA

View Full Version : no full backs...

noz
04-04-2010, 08:44 PM
We have played the season so far without any full backs. GOT to be a priority for next season, cant believe Hughes hasn't addressed this. EVERY other SPL team have full backs, what's going on?

Wev'e tried about 6 or so at right back, McCann's obviously goosed, and altho Murray's done well on the left, I personally think he's what we've been missing in our midfield of midgets, surely his best position. This could have made all the difference to our season.

Yogi, ffs, no more attackers please, a right and left back NOW !!!!! :grr:

blackpoolhibs
04-04-2010, 09:28 PM
I hope yogi reads this, i'm sure its never crossed his mind.

hibsbollah
04-04-2010, 09:30 PM
We have played the season so far without any full backs. GOT to be a priority for next season, cant believe Hughes hasn't addressed this. EVERY other SPL team have full backs, what's going on?

Wev'e tried about 6 or so at right back, McCann's obviously goosed, and altho Murray's done well on the left, I personally think he's what we've been missing in our midfield of midgets, surely his best position. This could have made all the difference to our season.

You're wrong, its 8 we've tried at right back:greengrin
http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=179559

monktonharp
04-04-2010, 09:54 PM

Dont be a silly Blackpool Hibby! Yogi never reads papers or fotums.btw,i'd keep Murray at LB and keep him as captain. He's turning into the new Pat Stanton,in my mind:wink:

matty_f
04-04-2010, 09:55 PM

:tee hee:

sleeping giant
04-04-2010, 09:58 PM
:tee hee:

:greengrin

2 Full backs in the Summer would be a great addition though !

You listening Hughes ?:greengrin

basehibby
04-04-2010, 10:08 PM

Murray definately qualifies as a full back - and a very good one at that. That said we have been playing without a recognised RB all season and have done better than we did last season with a recognied (sheight) one.
I think Hughes is well aware of this deficiency - well known for playing his full backs well up the pitch at Falkirk IIRC so will be keen to strngthen this position in the close season.

vahibbie
04-04-2010, 10:53 PM

Mibbe he's just forgot:devil: