PDA

View Full Version : derek riordan

samlawriehfclfc
04-04-2010, 04:17 PM
derek riordan was defianatly the worst player today all he done was hit the bar im not supprised if he dosnt start next week:grr::grr:

Bobo
04-04-2010, 04:19 PM
derek riordan was defianatly the worst player today all he done was hit the bar im not supprised if he dosnt start next week:grr::grr:

Has the tit filter been switched off today?

down-the-slope
04-04-2010, 04:23 PM

:agree: - it would be a very lonley place otherwise :wink:

Jamesie
04-04-2010, 04:25 PM

Away and have a word with yourself. He looked far more interested than Stokes for a start. I will criticise Deeks where justified and he can be a lazy sheete at times but he couldn't be faulted today. A mystery why he was pulled instead of Stokes.

Steve20
He was alot better than Stokes.

I'm_cabbaged

Thank christ, didn't know I could post.

Bobo
04-04-2010, 04:26 PM

:greengrin

samlawriehfclfc
04-04-2010, 04:27 PM
He was alot better than Stokes.
no he wasnt riordan wasnt even really trying hes too lazy to be in a hibs squad!!

lyonhibs
04-04-2010, 04:31 PM

They are all over this site today aren't they??? I'm no Riordan devotee, but he tried his best on a difficult pitch, away from his favoured position and was very unlucky not to score.

And when you say "all he done was hit the bar" not only is that grammatically incorrect, but conveniently avoids the fact that he didn't just "hit the bar", he rifled in a very difficult volley from 25 yards that had Zaluska beaten all ends up.

6 inches lower and we'd have been looking at a contender for goal of the season.

Must try harder.............. :jamboid::hmmm:

Steve20
04-04-2010, 04:31 PM
no he wasnt riordan wasnt even really trying hes too lazy to be in a hibs squad!!

You were at a different game from me.

down-the-slope
04-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Thank christ, didn't know I could post.

Your cleared for take off....:tee hee:

Viva_Palmeiras
04-04-2010, 04:32 PM

Change the gramaphone.

That comment is so old it owes Jesus a tenner.

dawn
04-04-2010, 04:34 PM

Having just read your other thread may I suggest, you visit your GP and not hibs net:wink:

Sir David Gray
04-04-2010, 04:42 PM
I actually agree, to an extent, with the OP.

Clearly his effort that hit the bar was excellent and it would have been a beauty had it gone in but I thought his overall attacking play was quite poor. I noted a number of occasions, particularly in the second half, when he had the ball and he just lumped it up into the air and into the box.

He's always going to be a threat because he has a great shot on him but I think his overall performance has to be better than it was today.

I don't agree that it's anything to do with him being lazy and I would never accuse him of not trying. I just think he has to up his game a little bit from today.

houston1875
04-04-2010, 04:49 PM
I actually agree, to an extent, with the OP.

Clearly his effort that hit the bar was excellent and it would have been a beauty had it gone in but I thought his overall attacking play was quite poor. I noted a number of occasions, particularly in the second half, when he had the ball and he just lumped it up into the air and into the box.

He's always going to be a threat because he has a great shot on him but I think his overall performance has to be better than it was today.

I don't agree that it's anything to do with him being lazy and I would never accuse him of not trying. I just think he has to up his game a little bit from today.

:confused: all forwards are usually lazy? Boyd,Berbatov? They do **** all for 89 minutes then boom flash of brilliance,goal and all is forgotten,just the way it is?

Yer truly class forwards chase back and close down opposition when their team without the ball? Larsson,Rooney,torres?

and yes im a riordan fan,some of best goals ive ever seen at ER are his!!

mikethehibee69
04-04-2010, 05:03 PM
derek riordan was defianatly the worst player today all he done was hit the bar im not supprised if he dosnt start next week:grr::grr: :bye:fanny:wink:. Deek played a lot better today and was unlucky not to score with that wonder shot, he even won a header:wink:, so get off his case :greengrin
:greengrin

James70
04-04-2010, 05:04 PM
Can't agree about him being lazy today. Just before he was subbed he sprinted 20 or 30 yards back into his own half to cover a Celtic attack.

samlawriehfclfc
04-04-2010, 05:35 PM
what game were yous all watchin!!

samlawriehfclfc
04-04-2010, 05:36 PM
can't agree about him being lazy today. Just before he was subbed he sprinted 20 or 30 yards back into his own half to cover a celtic attack.
woooooooooooohoooooooooooooo he ran a hole 30 yards in the hole game!!

Hibs90
04-04-2010, 05:40 PM
Seriously? Banned for that?

:confused:

Nameless
04-04-2010, 05:40 PM

You're a fanny.

The end.

Viva_Palmeiras
04-04-2010, 05:42 PM

:confused:

His Aarron Spelling was attrociouse

actuly I fink diliberit misspelling is a kodewurd for undercuvr Yams

MSK
04-04-2010, 05:44 PM

:confused:No ..i have his details in front of me ..

HibbyAndy
04-04-2010, 05:45 PM

What a complete and utter twat you really are..I rumbled you after 3 posts, Im surprised it takes folk longer.

Loser of the highest calibre.