PDA

View Full Version : Robbie Keane

3pm
04-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Mind when you go back to Spurs Robbie, their names were Bamba and Thicot. You can tell your millionnaire pals how you never got to kick your own arse at Easter Road. A crappy penalty was the only way you were scoring.

col02
04-04-2010, 03:09 PM
£65k per week for him? I seen nothing that special about him has to be said unlike when Bellamy came up on loan.

essexhibee
04-04-2010, 03:10 PM
I bet he doesnt know what hit him. Shocking football, shocking players all around him, shocking grounds. I bet he cant wait to go back down south.

fultonatemybaby
04-04-2010, 03:15 PM
I bet he doesnt know what hit him. Shocking football, shocking players all around him, shocking grounds. I bet he cant wait to go back down south.

so why is it you consider yourself a hibbee?:confused:

vahibbie
04-04-2010, 03:18 PM

:agree:
Still, I'd struggle along up north for the 65K per week.....65 f'k K, for him, that's no real.:bitchy:

We were better than in recent weeks but Celtic were poor.
F'k knows why they want a CL spot cos they won't last 1 game.

essexhibee
04-04-2010, 03:23 PM
so why is it you consider yourself a hibbee?:confused:

I mean in general SPL terms. Well the pitch can still count in reference to hibernians, it looks like it has been ploughed. Easter Road incidently I feel is one of the best in the league.

Hibs90
04-04-2010, 03:25 PM
Robbie Keane is pish, Bamba and Thicot had him in their back pockets today. So over-rated. 65k a week? :faf:

Westie1875
05-04-2010, 09:58 AM
I see our favourite "newspaper" gave Keane MOM for yesterday's performance. :faf:

weonlywon6-2
05-04-2010, 10:02 AM

:agree:

the whole thing was about living a dream for him to play for his beloved liverpool, sorry celtic, now he has done it ,he will be off, with a lot of money in his back pocket as well,

houston1875
05-04-2010, 10:04 AM
Nae wonder ma beloved 'pool turfed him oot,he's pony!!

Hainan Hibs
05-04-2010, 10:08 AM
Keane should be wearing a mask and striped jumper, robbing Celtic blind with that wage.

MyJo
05-04-2010, 10:13 AM
i didn't get to my seat until the game had kicked off so i didn't hear what the teams where and im not joking when i say i didn't even realise Keane was on the pitch until about 5 minutes before they got the penalty :agree:

JimBHibees
05-04-2010, 10:37 AM
i didn't get to my seat until the game had kicked off so i didn't hear what the teams where and im not joking when i say i didn't even realise Keane was on the pitch until about 5 minutes before they got the penalty :agree:

Totally agree thought he was appalling. A very average player who Provan was creaming over at every turn. A weak left foot shot in the second half and Keano was the only player on the field who would have the ability to try that. Obviously ignoring Deekos brilliant shot off the bar.