PDA

View Full Version : Chris Hogg dropped or not?

KiddA
04-04-2010, 02:57 PM
So what was wrong with Hogg :dunno: or was he dropped :pray:

I thought Thicot and Bamba looked pretty solid today and I hope JH sticks with them.

PC Stamp
04-04-2010, 02:57 PM
Back problem flared up again during Wednesday's game.

Gettin' Auld
04-04-2010, 02:58 PM
Injured again, apparantly.

essexhibee
04-04-2010, 03:01 PM
I highly doubt Hogg was injured, more likely that he was dropped. As he is the captain though yogi would never admit it.

Virginia Hibs
04-04-2010, 03:04 PM
According to Zitelli Sol's booking means he's up for a 3 game ban so I don't think Yogi will be persisting with that partnership if they are correct.

col02
04-04-2010, 03:06 PM
Hogg was injured he even said so in his match programme notes that he had to receive more treatment post match on Wednesday. While the guy has not been in good form this season it should be noted that even when not fully fit he makes himself available for selection more often than not unlike some guys in the squad.

PC Stamp
04-04-2010, 03:55 PM
I highly doubt Hogg was injured, more likely that he was dropped. As he is the captain though yogi would never admit it.

Why not? He dropped him earlier on in the season with no cover up. Back problem was still an issue hence him not playing today.

oconnors_strip
04-04-2010, 04:07 PM
chris could hardly walk on thursday morning due to his back injury flaring up after the united game. hopefully a week of intense treatment/physio will help and he will be fit for next saturday so he can partner thicot at the back

HibeeUnderwood
04-04-2010, 05:53 PM
According to Zitelli Sol's booking means he's up for a 3 game ban so I don't think Yogi will be persisting with that partnership if they are correct.

Eh? :confused:

Have I missed something?

oldbutdim
04-04-2010, 05:55 PM

Have I missed something?

Apparently.

:cool2:

greenlex
04-04-2010, 06:16 PM

Have I missed something?
:agree: Mines a panasonic.

18/03/07
04-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Hogg was injured he even said so in his match programme notes that he had to receive more treatment post match on Wednesday. While the guy has not been in good form this season it should be noted that even when not fully fit he makes himself available for selection more often than not unlike some guys in the squad.
He should have not even been in the squad for the Dun Utd game because of his back injury, only a last minute decision was made to play him and as Nikki (o'con/strip) says he could barely move on Thursday morning

oconnors_strip
04-04-2010, 10:32 PM
He should have not even been in the squad for the Dun Utd game because of his back injury, only a last minute decision was made to play him and as Nikki (o'con/strip) says he could barely move on Thursday morning

ssssh dont give my identity away:greengrin

jdships
04-04-2010, 10:52 PM

Your source is ?
According to two players who train at East Mains Hogg could barely walk on Thursday morning

Hibs On Tour
05-04-2010, 12:00 AM
ssssh dont give my identity away:greengrin

If you're who I think you might be, you're lovely ! :blushie:

Does one perchance also carry a magic sponge and bucket for our budding U19 starlets...? :shhhsh!:

PC Stamp
05-04-2010, 12:57 AM

Does one perchance also carry a magic sponge and bucket for our budding U19 starlets...? :shhhsh!:

I'll give you a clue as to whether you are right or not. That particular young lady has name beginning with "S." :wink:

chris could hardly walk on thursday morning due to his back injury flaring up after the united game. hopefully a week of intense treatment/physio will help and he will be fit for next saturday so he can partner thicot at the back
He'll more likely be partnering Bamba as usual at the back. Sol ain't suspended next week. I calculate he'll miss games from the 2nd post split game.

basehibby
05-04-2010, 01:58 AM

I thought Thicot and Bamba looked pretty solid today and I hope JH sticks with them.

:agree: No idea why Hogg was left out but Thicot earned his place against Hamilton today with a solid performance.

blackpoolhibs
05-04-2010, 08:55 AM
If hanlon is fit, get him alonside thicot, and keep hogg away from the team when bamba's suspended.

seanraff07
05-04-2010, 09:02 AM
If hanlon is fit, get him alonside thicot, and keep hogg away from the team when bamba's suspended.

I agree, Hanlon has been brilliant this season when he's had the chance, future captain for us i'd say.

houston1875
05-04-2010, 09:48 AM

aye they were solid hogg might struggle to get back in? Thicot look relaxed and composed at the back plus think he has more pace/acceleration than Hogg,plus when Bamba leaves we have Hanlon to take his place,he been good this season,hopefully next season he''ll play more games as 1st choice CB?

HibbyKeith
05-04-2010, 03:25 PM
seen Hanlon outside the Main stand yesterday, so dont know exactly how he is injury wise.

If hes fit i'd have him in the team infront of a fit Hogg anyway, hes only going to get better with games played, and has already shown that he is more than capable of playing regular first team football.

J-C
05-04-2010, 03:55 PM
:agree: No idea why Hogg was left out but Thicot earned his place against Hamilton today with a solid performance.

According to the EEN Hogg and Hanlon injured.

oconnors_strip
05-04-2010, 06:43 PM

i wish:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf: i'll pass on your comments to her:wink:

I'll give you a clue as to whether you are right or not. That particular young lady has name beginning with "S." :wink:

He'll more likely be partnering Bamba as usual at the back. Sol ain't suspended next week. I calculate he'll miss games from the 2nd post split game.

thanks cliff, might change my name now :greengrin oops silly me, i thought he was suspended for saturday.

as for hanlon, dont think he will be anywhere near being the squad for hamilton. speaking to him yesterday he is still on the treatment table and will be doing light training with the physio for the next week or two