PDA

View Full Version : Sky TV Listings - 1.15pm ; Charlie Richmond featuring Hibs v Celtic

PC Stamp
04-04-2010, 02:54 PM
No more need be said.

greenlex
04-04-2010, 05:20 PM
Particularly liked the ten minute pose for the goal kick. What a bell end.:agree:

BSEJVT
04-04-2010, 06:23 PM
Was that the touchdown pose or the more elongated goal kick celebration?

From the very first time I clapped eyes on this twat he has given Hibs the square root of nothing.

Without a shadow of a doubt the most anti-Hibs ref out there by the length of Leith Walk

HibbiesandtheBaddies
04-04-2010, 06:43 PM
the man is a grinning buffoon

Pedantic_Hibee
04-04-2010, 08:02 PM
If Charlie Richmond was made of chocolate, he wouldnae just eat himself, he'd give himself a half hour mooth-job beforehand.

He just luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurves a televised game does oor Charlie, the big thatch headed welt.

Jonnyboy
04-04-2010, 08:04 PM
Aye - the Charlie Richmond show :agree:

As an aside, how difficult is it for the officials and the goalkeepers to ensure their outfits don't clash? Today - the three stooges in red and so was Stack :dunno:

DaveF
04-04-2010, 08:22 PM
He is, without doubt the biggest fanny ever to have officiated in Scotland, and anyone who manages to out fanny Alan Freeland has to be on a different level.

He is the SPL's equivalent of Mike Dean with his smug attitude and stupid poses.

Pedantic_Hibee
04-04-2010, 08:25 PM
He is, without doubt the biggest fanny ever to have officiated in Scotland, and anyone who manages to out fanny Alan Freeland has to be on a different level.

He is the SPL's equivalent of Mike Dean with his smug attitude and stupid poses.

:agree:. He's gonna land a plane one day with those big theatrical gestures of his.

As for Alan Freeland, goodness gracious me. It would take an almost Herculean effort to out-fanny him in the fanny stakes but wee Charlie's certainly having a good bash at it.

matty_f
04-04-2010, 09:40 PM

:agree:

He's a cotal tunt.

Bayern Bru
04-04-2010, 10:04 PM
S******ed a bit when a lad near me shouted at Richmond following one of his campy gestures

"Richmond! Yir the gayest ref ah've ever seen!"

:tee hee:

I know it's pointless but that kind of arsery just gets on my nerves. I mean, the majority, if not everyone watching the game either on the TV or from the stands isn't going to be thinking "Gosh, that referee cuts a fine figure in his red outfit with his flamboyant gestures, gaun yirself Charles!" and if they are then they might need to have a look at themselves.

The_Horde
05-04-2010, 12:10 AM
His little love-in with Keane pulverised my eyeballs, made me sick.

macca70
05-04-2010, 11:08 AM
What a complete jobs worth, nae need for the theatrics.

He really is a bell end, maybe he needs to spend more time concentrating on getting decisions right and less time on the camp pose's.

I bet he stands in front of the mirror and practices, complete tool.

Broken Gnome
05-04-2010, 11:21 AM
He was also responsible for one of the worst pieces of refereeing you'll ever seen, when he penalised Rankin for winning the ball clear as day off N'Guemo.