PDA

View Full Version : Just in

I'm_cabbaged
04-04-2010, 02:52 PM
Much, much better, still lacking that wee bit dig with certain players but overall I thought we were robbed. As for Richmond, dinnae get me started, is dangerous play not an indirect freekick? If you take a throw in from the wrong place is it not a foul throw? Is it against the rules to bring back advantage when you lose it for a foul unless you're Celtc. Is it in the rules that you can man handle Nish and Murray in the box but not outside it, I could go on and on........:grr:

hibees59
04-04-2010, 03:00 PM
Much, much better, still lacking that wee bit dig with certain players but overall I thought we were robbed. As for Richmond, dinnae get me started, is dangerous play not an indirect freekick? If you take a throw in from the wrong place is it not a foul throw? Is it against the rules to bring back advantage when you lose it for a foul unless you're Celtc. Is it in the rules that you can man handle Nish and Murray in the box but not outside it, I could go on and on........:grr:

Please do:wink:

Lofarl
04-04-2010, 03:00 PM
Waiting for the train here. Most the team played very well today. Bamba was motm for me. Nish was his usual self but all in all Richmond cost us a point today

down-the-slope
04-04-2010, 03:20 PM

:agree: Yup best we have been since before Christmas. Everyone gave a shift. Ok a couple were short on technical side of what they can do but way better...agree with the rest...and do carry on it will save me typing...:wink:

sleeping giant
04-04-2010, 03:34 PM

Thank **** for a bit of sanity:thumbsup: