PDA

View Full Version : how will the defence handle robbie keane?

samlawriehfclfc
04-04-2010, 10:56 AM
last couple of weeks the defence hasnt been up to its usaul standards how will it handle robbie keane??:confused:

PISTOL1875
04-04-2010, 10:59 AM
last couple of weeks the defence hasnt been up to its usaul standards how will it handle robbie keane??:confused:

With great difficulty... His movement is going to cause Bamba and Hogg major problems....

MWHIBBIES
04-04-2010, 11:05 AM
With a sawn off shottgun.

Betty Boop
04-04-2010, 11:07 AM
With a sawn off shottgun.

:faf:

GB6
04-04-2010, 11:13 AM
sounds simple but hit him early and let him know hes in a game.. whether its a legal hit or not im not that botherd :greengrin

samlawriehfclfc
04-04-2010, 11:14 AM
the strting line up if i was the manager would be this
-----------------Stack/Smith/Brown (don't mind like em all)---------------

Murray---------------Hogg--------------Hanlon-----------------Stevenson

------------------Bamba----------------------McBride-------------------------

--------------------------------Miller---------------------------------------------

-----------------Nish--------------------------------Riordan------------------

-----------------------------Stokes------------------------------------------

Gettin' Auld
04-04-2010, 11:19 AM
how will the defence handle robbie keane?

Hopefully in the same way that St Mirren did. :thumbsup:

Stevie Reid
04-04-2010, 11:35 AM
I think a lot of Keane's success will be down to Keane himself - with his quality of movement I would expect him to get 5 or 6 chances today, it'll be a question of how many he finishes.

Big, big test for Bamba and McCormack.

Booked4Being-Ugly
04-04-2010, 11:52 AM
I think a lot of Keane's success will be down to Keane himself - with his quality of movement I would expect him to get 5 or 6 chances today, it'll be a question of how many he finishes.

Big, big test for Bamba and McCormack.Bamba is EPL quality and will have Keane in his back pocket easy!

H18sry
04-04-2010, 04:47 PM

The defence had him in there collective back pockets :wink:

Stevie Reid
04-04-2010, 06:53 PM
Was happy with the back four today. McCormack made some silly errors at the start of the match but the thought the defence as a whole looked more solid with him in there.

This is by no means a dismissive statement towards Wotherspoon, who I rate very highly.

Hibs Class
04-04-2010, 06:58 PM
Was the Robbie Keane who today broke the SPL record for the slowest walk whilst being substituted the same one who is too fast for all of Scotland's assistant referees? Samaras was a far better player for them than the overpaid, diving, moaning prick that is Keane.

Hainan Hibs
04-04-2010, 07:10 PM
£65 grand a week.

Celtic are possibly the biggest collection of muppets in history.

But hey, Keane is probably "celtic minded" and "playing for the cause", and all that pish.

Mugs

Westie1875
04-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Has Keane found his way out of Bamba's back pocket yet?

£65k a week? Deary me. :faf: