04-04-2010, 08:29 AM
That is all :agree:

Come on Hibs. Lets do it right today

Glory glory :notworthy:

:yawn::yawn:

bit played out no?

down-the-slope
04-04-2010, 08:42 AM
watch his interview on beeb online - sounds a totally different guy than when a player.
None of the arrogance, and came across pretty well. The guys a winner - do you think some of our players would survive a dressing room with him in it giving some of the performances they have done recently:rolleyes:

Its what we need. The midfiel general who is in effect the manager ON the pitch, and will be as hard on his team mates as the opposition

Hibercelona
04-04-2010, 08:59 AM
The guy's a grade A fud.

But he'll take Celtic forward unfortunately.

Phil D. Rolls
04-04-2010, 09:07 AM
I've had a lot more time for Lennon since he was brave enough to go public about his depression. Not only did it go a long way to "normalising" the condition, it explained a lot of his behaviour when he was a player.

I don't think he'll be boss of Celtic for long, so I hope he enjoys his time in the manager's basket.

Chuckie
04-04-2010, 09:16 AM
He looks like he could eat an apple through a letterbox.
He has a fantastic name.
I don't hate him.

silverhibee
04-04-2010, 09:17 AM
The guy's a grade A fud.

But he'll take Celtic forward unfortunately.

Have you met the guy, spoke to him a few times and the guy is okay, nothing like what he used to be as a foootball player on the park.
Still hope he gets it all wrong today and his celtc team get beat mind you.

C'mon the Hibs.

Hibernia Na Eir
04-04-2010, 09:23 AM
it was the easiest thing in Scottish football to boo him and join in the bandwagon of haters.....:agree:

played out and utterly boring stuff. I'll boo anyone who boo's him today (like to see that reaction :greengrin)

PISTOL1875
04-04-2010, 09:25 AM
That is all :agree:

Come on Hibs. Lets do it right today

Glory glory :notworthy:

Tell us your logic on why you hate Neil Lennon ........

Fantic
04-04-2010, 09:39 AM
it was the easiest thing in Scottish football to boo him and join in the bandwagon of haters.....:agree:

played out and utterly boring stuff. I'll boo anyone who boo's him today (like to see that reaction :greengrin)

:hmmm: Adding to the boo's

Hibernia Na Eir
04-04-2010, 09:42 AM
:hmmm: Adding to the boo's

may as well ! dont know why the geezer is booed anyway, so i'll just follow suit....

Hibbyradge
04-04-2010, 09:45 AM
Hate is such an ugly emotion.

Jim44
04-04-2010, 10:10 AM
Once his wee honeymoon is over, we'll see the real psycho Lennon. He's a mental disaster waiting to happen.

Phil D. Rolls
04-04-2010, 10:29 AM
Once his wee honeymoon is over, we'll see the real psycho Lennon. He's a mental disaster waiting to happen.

:hmmm:

hibiedude
04-04-2010, 10:58 AM
Lennon was a top player hard as nails and doesn’t suffer fools gladly if he takes that attitude in to management he will succeed but I hope he has a bad day at the office today.

sunshine1875
04-04-2010, 04:22 PM
I really hope he gets the Celtic manager's post as I don't think he has it to be a manager. Far too hot-headed to be a manager. Can you imagine him reacting the way he did today in an Old Firm game? All because two throw-ins went our way.

I have zero respect for the man. He kept going on about fans giving him abuse because he was Irish. Ignoring the Huns, I honestly believe the remainder (me included) gave him abuse because he was an nasty, moaning little :asshole:.

His honeymoon period will be over next week. I believe that Ross County will beat them. I also believe that Dundee Utd are a much better team and could catch them for second. That would be funny.

Sir David Gray
04-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Totally agree with the OP, cannot stand the guy in the slightest. Hate's probably too strong a word but I absolutely detest him.

First class :asshole:

Hibernia Na Eir
04-04-2010, 06:12 PM
I hate jum jeffries

Bayern Bru
04-04-2010, 06:18 PM
I don't hate Neil Lennon. I strongly dislike him with a fiery passion, probably because he comes across as an arrogant whinging pr*ck (he's not an admin here is he?!:greengrin) with the kind of face one couldn't stop kicking, if one was inclined to violence.

Personally I don't care what he's like "off-the-park," as I still reserve a lot of intense dislike for him for that time he grabbed the ball from one of our ballboys and booted it into the Hibs support.

What a hardman. :asshole:

SteveHFC
04-04-2010, 06:27 PM
Lennon:grr:

Nuitdelune
04-04-2010, 06:37 PM
When he was assaulted , I did wonder if it could be a crime to assault N L under Scots law but in his interviews he does not seem too bad.... but you have to still hate him. The old mother (aged 80) who swears like a trooper during matches on the TV and only watches Hibs as I make her, as opposed to Arsenal or any team 'arry Redknapp manages, said he is a bad tempered b*****d who flung his water bottle to the ground twice, says she hates him nearly as much as Robbie Keane who, she is sure, is too old to play football and can't be too good as self same 'arry punted him on loan

Bayern Bru
04-04-2010, 06:38 PM
When he was assaulted , I did wonder if it could be a crime to assault N L under Scots law but in his interviews he does not seem too bad.... but you have to still hate him. The old mother (aged 80) who swears like a trooper during matches on the TV and only watches Hibs as I make her, as opposed to Arsenal or any team 'arry Redknapp manages, said he is a bad tempered b*****d who flung his water bottle to the ground twice, says she hates him nearly as much as Robbie Keane who, she is sure, is too old to play football and can't be too good as self same 'arry punted him on loan

Come out Paul Lambert, we know it's you...:greengrin

greenlex
04-04-2010, 06:41 PM
He had a brilliant hissy fit at a decision today. He was jumpimg up and down waving his arms in the air like a kid who had been told NO!. Brilliant. :thumbsup:

NOLA
04-04-2010, 06:42 PM
I really hope he gets the Celtic manager's post as I don't think he has it to be a manager. Far too hot-headed to be a manager. Can you imagine him reacting the way he did today in an Old Firm game? All because two throw-ins went our way.

I have zero respect for the man. He kept going on about fans giving him abuse because he was Irish. Ignoring the Huns, I honestly believe the remainder (me included) gave him abuse because he was an nasty, moaning little :asshole:.

His honeymoon period will be over next week. I believe that Ross County will beat them. I also believe that Dundee Utd are a much better team and could catch them for second. That would be funny.

i hope he gets the job too! can't see it though, an even bigger gamble for celtic than mowbray was!

ekhibee
04-04-2010, 07:01 PM
I've had a lot more time for Lennon since he was brave enough to go public about his depression. Not only did it go a long way to "normalising" the condition, it explained a lot of his behaviour when he was a player.

I don't think he'll be boss of Celtic for long, so I hope he enjoys his time in the manager's basket.
Yes, I agree with this totally. I never liked him as a player, but in his interviews he is a very different person. He spoke about it at length too in that interview, not the usual cliches or one word answers. Don't like Celtic, never have, and didn't like him when he was playing for them either, but somebody with that kind of passion, if it's controlled the right way, should be respected. Just my opinion of course.

hibee_girl
04-04-2010, 07:05 PM
He had a brilliant hissy fit at a decision today. He was jumpimg up and down waving his arms in the air like a kid who had been told NO!. Brilliant. :thumbsup:

He reminded me a lot of Martin O'Neill today out there on the touchline :agree:

Fantic
04-04-2010, 10:44 PM

Love it :top marks

Hainan Hibs
04-04-2010, 11:04 PM
Cannae stand the guy.

I remember a game at ER a wee boy about 12 caught the baw in the stand, dropped it at Lennon's feet instead of putting it in his hands and Lennon went radio rental.

End of the game he boots the baw right at the fans.

Granted, we did give him pelters for 90 minutes and call him every name under the sun, but still:grr::greengrin