PDA

View Full Version : Post split fixtures

Archie70
03-04-2010, 11:00 PM
At the split we'll have played 17 at home and 16 away.

If we're to play each of the other top 6 twice home and away that would mean home to Rangers, Hearts (presuming they qualify) and Motherwell, away to Celtic and Dundee Utd.

However this won't be allowed as we'd have played 20 at home and 18 away, with the SPL stating they want it to be 19 home and away.

I don't think they'll take away the Rangers or the Derby games therefore we'll be forced to play Motherwell, who we could be battling it out with for fourth three times away! This has twice worked against us playing Dundee Ud three times away.

Think this is right!

Diclonius
03-04-2010, 11:11 PM
It's actually pretty likely they'd send us to Ibrox. I wouldn't mind in the slightest - it'd give us a highly competitive and exciting tie against Motherwell. Also, there'd be the added bonus of having neither half of the **** in our stadium, singing their songs of hate and giving out a predictable humping.

Archie70
03-04-2010, 11:15 PM
It's actually pretty likely they'd send us to Ibrox. I wouldn't mind in the slightest - it'd give us a highly competitive and exciting tie against Motherwell. Also, there'd be the added bonus of having neither half of the **** in our stadium, singing their songs of hate and giving out a predictable humping.

With the east stand situation you may be right!

Jumbo
03-04-2010, 11:36 PM
Rangers came to Easter Road 3 times last season and think they said something about derby games getting an even split, so probably will be Ibrox for a 3rd time.

Jamesie
04-04-2010, 03:21 PM
So we'll only have two home games post-split? Halle-****in-lujah. The end of the season can't come quick enough for me.