PDA

View Full Version : hibs net ****ing admin tossers have u not hears of free speech?tits

selkirkhibee
03-04-2010, 10:12 PM
honestly u can swear on face book,on here u cannae say anything oot o order at all before your thread gets binned by some tit.if i want to make a joke about celtics fathers i think i should be entitled to without some ****ing so called hibee playing internet policeman. if no one agrees with comments there is no thread so no problem.but these ****ers patrol about all day all night **** all else to do but ban ****ing threads.well i know where the tits will send me..........****ing kaunus or somewhere else exciting wooohoooooo i give a ****.not.hibs net should be about a bit of a laugh no taking things too serious and and the end of the day getting behind the team even if they are ***** at the moment.sorry rant over i started a thread 'bucket raking pedos' tongue in cheek for a song the morn.....it got three replies binned what a surprise.so adios hibs net cos i will be kicked for this.but hey cmon the hibs the morn!!!

Dunbar Hibee
03-04-2010, 10:14 PM
:hilarious not another one of these. But yeah your right their all pricks:greengrin:faf:

hibee_nation
03-04-2010, 10:16 PM
Stop sitting on the fence and say what you think. :greengrin

Hibee_Lisa
If you dislike the admins so much why stick around:confused:

J-C
honestly u can swear on face book,on here u cannae say anything oot o order at all before your thread gets binned by some tit.if i want to make a joke about celtics fathers i think i should be entitled to without some ****ing so called hibee playing internet policeman. if no one agrees with comments there is no thread so no problem.but these ****ers patrol about all day all night **** all else to do but ban ****ing threads.well i know where the tits will send me..........****ing kaunus or somewhere else exciting wooohoooooo i give a ****.not.hibs net should be about a bit of a laugh no taking things too serious and and the end of the day getting behind the team even if they are ***** at the moment.sorry rant over i started a thread 'bucket raking pedos' tongue in cheek for a song the morn.....it got three replies binned what a surprise.so adios hibs net cos i will be kicked for this.but hey cmon the hibs the morn!!!

Is it not a bit late for you to be up, or are your parent out and you've raided the drinks cupboard and feel a wee bit brave.......erse:rolleyes::confused:

Judas Iscariot
03-04-2010, 10:17 PM
Ballbaggery

hibee_nation
03-04-2010, 10:19 PM
They do make a good bannock cake in Selkirk though. :greengrin

Ed De Gramo

Family board :wink:

Niffy
I got called a jambo for saying we'd get pit oot by Ross County.

Life goes on.

selkirkhibee
03-04-2010, 10:20 PM
well i stick around cos the general info on here is good and we are all hibees,but sometimes i think some folk get a bit power hungry behind the old keyboard and stop something cos they personally dont like it.if the thread dosent get any attention and just peters oot fair enough.......but hey let folk say there piece and let threads peter oot for themselves ................

BroxburnHibee
03-04-2010, 10:21 PM

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Too funny for words.

Signed................... A.Tit

degenerated
04-04-2010, 10:25 AM

http://blogs.soccernet.com/manchesterunited/middle-finger.jpg