PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates ***Hibs vs Celtic***

Pages : 1 [2]

J-C
04-04-2010, 02:13 PM
Good first half but nowt doing in the 2nd 45

Bamba MOTM by a mile

Great shift from Murray-Thicot and Nish

Thought the 3 of them were outstanding today, a few dodgy moments at crosses but all in all, a great shift by the 3 of them.

Judas Iscariot
04-04-2010, 02:13 PM
Easter park :faf::faf::faf: the fanny of a woman called said "That is all from easter park"

She's a whore

dp00
04-04-2010, 02:14 PM
The pitch did not help in anyway there

CapitalHibs
04-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Much, much better effort from the team today. Thicot and Bamba totally outstanding at the back and Miller played well after a nightmare first half. Good effort from Nish - caused their defence problems all day. Deek so unlucky with the shot off the bar. Pure accident by Stokes on the penalty - very, very soft/

Steve-O
04-04-2010, 02:15 PM
Stokes and Riordan are the two players who can score a goal out of nothing. Can't take both off.

The problem is that we appear to be trying to score all of our goals 'out of nothing'...just like when Mixu and Blobby were in town.

hibiedude
Easter park :faf::faf::faf: the fanny of a woman called said "That is all from easter park"

if you watch sky you'll see they love blondes even the dumb ones :greengrin

Hibby 2005
Well, we turned up for the first 45 but not the 2nd.
Nish was knackered at HT, Miller was shocking and Rankin was just Rankin. Plus points were the defence and Cregg.
Yogi gets a minus for his general lack of tactics and inevitable lateness of substitutions. He also seems to think Benji is a midfielder, Riordan a winger and Galbraith not worthy of any major game time.

hibiedude
04-04-2010, 02:16 PM
The pitch did not help in anyway there
have to agree how the hell can you pass the ball on that pitch is beyond me

SalfordHibs
04-04-2010, 02:18 PM
I wouldn't mind getting the lad Sheridan from St Johnstone leads the line well, plenty of pace and certainly takes his chances.

Sylar
04-04-2010, 02:20 PM
have to agree how the hell can you pass the ball on that pitch is beyond me

Celtic seemed to manage.

The pitch isn't an excuse, as it's the same for both teams.

hibee62
04-04-2010, 02:21 PM
More of a threat today naw?

Stokes contributed **** all apart from a stupid, reckless and needless tackle..

Fair doos, didnt see the game, just listened to it. Neither seemed to be mentioned that often though, apart from Stokes through early doors...

Booked4Being-Ugly
04-04-2010, 02:22 PM
Crap result against a poor Celtic side! :grr:

hibiedude
04-04-2010, 02:24 PM
Celtic seemed to manage.

The pitch isn't an excuse, as it's the same for both teams.

I'm not making excusses just saying the pitch is in a bad state and celtic over the 90 mintes just edged it for me.

Hibby 2005
04-04-2010, 02:29 PM
The sad thing is that Celtic were playing at half-pace as the league is over and they were also playing us at a time when we can't buy a win, Falkirk excepted.
We were trying but apart from a Stokes shot and Deeks one that hit the bar I can't remember their goalie having much to do.
We looked more solid but as someone said earlier it was all a bit Mixu style.

SalfordHibs
04-04-2010, 02:33 PM
It's true we cant always blame the pitch, yes it is in a shocking state but it's the same for both teams.

We got beat with a soft penalty but we could have played there all day without scoring, Yogi needed the 442 formation today as alot of players looked far too isolated, Where was the plan B, first change with 12mins to go, takes of Riordan after he nearly scored, Rankin should have been hooked 10mins or 15mins into the 2nd half, Nish was blowing out his arse and should been hooked earlier also.

HibbyAndy
04-04-2010, 02:34 PM
Id have taken Nish off instead of Riordan, Put Galbraith wide left and Deek uptop with Stokes.

Just my tuppence worth.

Pedantic_Hibee
04-04-2010, 02:34 PM
Haven't read the thread, but I thought we played quite well today? :confused:

Crazyhorse
04-04-2010, 02:39 PM
I'm not making excusses just saying the pitch is in a bad state and celtic over the 90 mintes just edged it for me.

Can't agree. Celtic could have played till midnight and not scored. Hibs cheated out of the game by what passes as a referee in Scotland.

Bamba bossed that game today.

BullbreedHFC
04-04-2010, 02:43 PM
thought Bamba had a good match, silly booking now going to cost us for 3 games :grr: played better against a very poor celtic, soft penalty for the winner, two teams playing like the seasons over :rolleyes:

hibeemad
04-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Well, we turned up for the first 45 but not the 2nd.
Nish was knackered at HT, Miller was shocking and Rankin was just Rankin. Plus points were the defence and Cregg.
Yogi gets a minus for his general lack of tactics and inevitable lateness of substitutions. He also seems to think Benji is a midfielder, Riordan a winger and Galbraith not worthy of any major game time.

i think that too. he put a shift in this week. thats what he should do every week.

He needs to work on his fitness and he looks like a coo wi a gun trying to place a ball. he was not the only one today.How many times i seen a Hibs player with the ball and they didnt have a clue what to do with it next. Miller wont put in a tackle.

Bamba, Murray were outstandint the day, but there are a few out there that need to do more, much more.

McCormack, absolute gash. cant pass, or cross a ball.

Much better effort wise than i have seen in recent weeks though.

Tin hat on though lol

dawn
04-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Agree, Nish was good today. Stood up to challenges and was using his body well.

Hibby Bairn
04-04-2010, 03:03 PM
She's a whore

What are you on mate? Read your other thread about some female Hearts supporter reading at their game yesterday as well when you got all personal and called her some odd things.

I notice you've always got loads to say but never seem to be at many games including today it would appear.

Either say something sensible or just give it a rest with your strange contributions.

Judas Iscariot
04-04-2010, 04:23 PM
What are you on mate? Read your other thread about some female Hearts supporter reading at their game yesterday as well when you got all personal and called her some odd things.

I notice you've always got loads to say but never seem to be at many games including today it would appear.

Either say something sensible or just give it a rest with your strange contributions.

WTF are you about you welt?!

You couldn't notice what's on the end of your nose..

I called the yam a bint and a trollop! So?

How would it appear I don't go to many games?

Because I post on here when the match is on?!

There's a few wonderful new fangled devices out on the market which allow you to post when not at home on a PC, didn't you know that?

Come back when you have anything relevant to post :bye:

Hibby Bairn
04-04-2010, 05:16 PM
WTF are you about you welt?!

You couldn't notice what's on the end of your nose..

I called the yam a bint and a trollop! So?

How would it appear I don't go to many games?

Because I post on here when the match is on?!

There's a few wonderful new fangled devices out on the market which allow you to post when not at home on a PC, didn't you know that?

Come back when you have anything relevant to post :bye:

I just find it odd that you would choose to just make a post calling a tv presenter "a whore". Is that relevant?

Also find it odd that I would go to a game and spend the whole time posting via my mobile...10 post during the game all of which were critical/derogatory.

Probably just me.