PDA

View Full Version : NHC Drogba's Goal

TheMentalHibees
03-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Clearly offside, there's absolutely no doubt about it. Replay shows linesman is looking directly at it. Cheating or just incompetent?

Judas Iscariot
03-04-2010, 10:12 PM
Macheda handelled it into the net..

All square.

Hibs Class
03-04-2010, 10:19 PM
Macheda handelled it into the net..

All square.

:agree: plus 2 equally decent penalty claims dismissed. Chelsea deserved the win, and won fairly overall

Judas Iscariot
03-04-2010, 10:29 PM
Chelsea were excellent :agree:

PISTOL1875
03-04-2010, 10:30 PM
:agree: plus 2 equally decent penalty claims dismissed. Chelsea deserved the win, and won fairly overall

Fergie can moan all he wants but how many times do we see teams getting shafted by officials at Old Trafford ???

TheMentalHibees
03-04-2010, 10:34 PM
No doubt Chelsea were the better side on the whole, but it's still a blatant error on the part of the officials. It shouldn't be ignored because it "evened itself out" over the rest of the game.

Judas Iscariot
03-04-2010, 10:42 PM
No doubt Chelsea were the better side on the whole, but it's still a blatant error on the part of the officials. It shouldn't be ignored because it "evened itself out" over the rest of the game.

:dummytit:

TheMentalHibees
03-04-2010, 10:54 PM
:dummytit:

Mature.

Pete
03-04-2010, 11:08 PM

What do you mean by "It shouldn't be ignored"?

The official made a mistake because he's a human being...same situation with the United goal. The only thing I can think of is that Drogba was in line with a player when the pass was made but it's just unfortunate it was a Chelsea player. They have seconds to analyse what we can re-run again and again.

The only times referees are "untrue to the rules" are when they allow themselves to be intimaidated and influenced by a crowd together with a hostile team/management. Graham Poll has openly addmited this happens and one of the main places it happens is Old Trafford.

If I was a ManU admirer I would keep it zipped even after todays game. How many "Old Traffordish" decisions have been made over the years?

Bayern Bru
03-04-2010, 11:27 PM
Fergie can moan all he wants but how many times do we see teams getting shafted by officials at Old Trafford ???

This.
Said exactly the same on viewing it.

darwenhibby
03-04-2010, 11:32 PM
first to admit Utd get some favourable decisions.
so not too worried.
Think Utd can win all their games. don't know if chelsea can.

C'mon Hibs
C'mon Utd

Sir David Gray
03-04-2010, 11:33 PM

Just need to let it go, I'm afraid.

The better side won today, it's annoying that the second Chelsea goal was allowed to stand but they deserved the three points.

Let all the Man City, Liverpool and Arsenal fans have their moment to gloat and get stuck into Man Utd for once, God knows they don't get that opportunity very often. :wink:

I'm still confident that Chelsea's lead can be overhauled. It's not over until the grumpy Scotsman sings. :greengrin

Speedy
03-04-2010, 11:44 PM
Clearly offside, there's absolutely no doubt about it. Replay shows linesman is looking directly at it. Cheating or just incompetent?

I think his view of the player playing the ball was blocked.

Bayern Bru
03-04-2010, 11:45 PM
I think his view of the player playing the ball was blocked.

Was he part Russian?
:cool2:

Pete
04-04-2010, 12:03 AM
Just need to let it go, I'm afraid.

The better side won today, it's annoying that the second Chelsea goal was allowed to stand but they deserved the three points.

Let all the Man City, Liverpool and Arsenal fans have their moment to gloat and get stuck into Man Utd for once, God knows they don't get that opportunity very often. :wink:

I'm still confident that Chelsea's lead can be overhauled. It's not over until the grumpy Scotsman sings. :greengrin

...Or the grumpy frenchman:wink:

The gunners are sticking in there with even though they have a lot of injuries and with their run in, I'm surprised some people are still only considering it a two horse race.
I have no emotional attatchment to Arsenal but if they were to win the league then "true and total football" has prevailed. That's probably the only team I would pay to watch apart from Hibs...and maybe Barcelona.:rolleyes:

Man U are showing themselves up to be a bit toothless without Rooney and they need him back. They are still a great team but it just shows you what a phenomenom that guy is...the amount of times he has been the difference. The semi v City being the ultimate example.

Regardless of who wins it, finishes fourth, finishes in the Europa league or goes down it has been a great premiership this season. So many teams competing for all these prizes has restored my faith in English football.

hibiedude
04-04-2010, 07:15 AM
Untill the video ref is used mstakes will happen

having said that it was miles offside and the linesman had a clear view

HH81
04-04-2010, 07:34 AM
first to admit Utd get some favourable decisions.
so not too worried.
Think Utd can win all their games. don't know if chelsea can.

C'mon Hibs
C'mon Utd

They will lose at City and Arsenal will win all their games.

3rd for me would be funny. Up the Glazers. :greengrin