PDA

View Full Version : Anybody actually looking forward to tomorrow?

Hibercelona
03-04-2010, 06:29 PM
Usually when we have a game against 1 of the 3 uglies, there are threads about it a day or 2 before.

Just wondering if anybody is actually looking forward to it?

Personally, im shoiton myself.

The thought of having to share a stand with these smelly weegies gives me the boke. :sick:

Velma Dinkley
03-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Aye! I hope we gub them!

Reaper
03-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Usually when we have a game against 1 of the 3 uglies, there are threads about it a day or 2 before.

The thought of having to share a stand with these smelly weegies gives me the boke. :sick:

I always look forward to watching Hibs with a kind of sadistic optimism. The way we're playing we'll lose goals cos Keanes at a different level but we could score as well cos the rest of their team is average. I don't know, 1-0 Hibs. :devil::top marks

bighairyfaeleith
03-04-2010, 06:40 PM
I am actualy looking forward to it, if the players are going to get themselves up for a game then it will be tomorrow. The old firm normally bring out the best in us and I reckon tomorrow will be no different. I reckon hibs 3 celtic 2

scorers for hibs will be nish, stokes x 2
:thumbsup:

hibsbollah
03-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Won't be there, but fear the worst. 1-4 to the smellies.

bighairyfaeleith
03-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Yes.
Going to Picnic Island and the weather forecast is for 80 deg F with blue skies

I'm intrigued, picnic island???

bighairyfaeleith
03-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Tampa.

gotcha

Sir David Gray
03-04-2010, 06:51 PM
I always like going to the football, it's part of my life and my routine and I would be lost without it.

However, to say that I'm looking forward to tomorrow might be stretching it a bit.

BoltonHibee
03-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Dreading it, as I do all Hibs games at the moment

whiskyhibby
03-04-2010, 06:53 PM
I have a funny feeling that Hibs are going to win tomorrow........either that or the drugs are wearing off......................:devil:

Nuitdelune
03-04-2010, 06:54 PM
I wasn't but now I am because after hearing about Burnley supporters leaving the ground after 20 mins when they were 4 down, and thinking you don't know you are born, I thought well what of it, thick and thin you have to be there and there is always hope. For example I breed racehorses very badly and as a hobby not for money, but each foal and for that read game, there is always hope and potential joy so you carry on because if it happens there is nothing better!

greenlex
03-04-2010, 06:54 PM
Bring it on.:agree: Lets get right into those smelly weegie thieving tramps. :thumbsup:

TheMentalHibees
03-04-2010, 06:57 PM
On occasion with Hibs, all you can do is hope and pray. I'll be doing that tomorrow. Not looking forward to it at all though.

KingFranck
03-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Can we stop all this negativity lets get behind the cabbage and do neil lennon and his weegie mob ggtth !!!

Albanian Hibs
03-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Yes I am looking forward to getting up at 4.15am again to watch the cabbage :cool2:

Gatecrasher
03-04-2010, 07:35 PM
About 10 days ago this mob got pumped fae the buddies, bring em on!!!

matty_f
03-04-2010, 07:38 PM
I'm looking forward to it, though God only knows why!

Taking my son along again, he's only seen us play 'smaller' teams, so this is the first Cat A game he'll have been to. Hope he enjoys it!!

Removed
03-04-2010, 07:43 PM

Taking my son along again, he's only seen us play 'smaller' teams, so this is the first Cat A game he'll have been to. Hope he enjoys it!!

Good plan. Everytime he's been at a game. we've won haven't we? (Raith friendly doesn't count :greengrin)

Mon the Josh :thumbsup:

matty_f
03-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Good plan. Everytime he's been at a game. we've won haven't we? (Raith friendly doesn't count :greengrin)

Almost - think there's been a draw or two in there as well, but he's in his 4th year going to the games, so not a bad record all in.:thumbsup:

thebakerboy
03-04-2010, 07:49 PM
Yes I am looking forward to tomorrow very much 'cause my Missus is dragging me off to Gran Canaria for two weeks and will be on a plane at the time of the game so dont have any thoughts about it except stick it right up the weegies and Ill be back in a couple of weeks tanned and rested for the run in to the end of the season.:greengrin:cool2::bye::cheers:

houston1875
03-04-2010, 07:54 PM

Silly question......cmon the cabbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how can you no look forward to it,the hibs are playing at ER!!

saying that a was at darkheid for 2-1 victory so they might be out for revenge,wary of that?

need to get me some macaroon bars to throw at the snaggled toothed beasts!!

marinello59
03-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Bring it on.:agree: Lets get right into those smelly weegie thieving tramps. :thumbsup:

:agree::thumbsup:

Keith_M
03-04-2010, 08:09 PM
No, I'm afraid not.

:boo hoo:

Mibbes Aye
03-04-2010, 08:15 PM

In seven or eight games my son has never seen us defeated and mostly seen us won. Lord only knows how good he thinks Hibs must be :agree:

He's not done a Cat A yet though, he would only be distracted by the increased police presence. What is it with five year olds and authority figures?:greengrin

Won't be there tomorrow but I'm not that nervous TBH.

HIBERNIAN-0762
03-04-2010, 08:17 PM
not really, pumped 3 or 4-1...sorry :boo hoo:

deek68
03-04-2010, 08:34 PM
As it gets closer to the game i'm starting to believe again. Really must do something about positive thinking. Beat Tic tomorrow. Beat Dundee united after split. Finish 3rd. Stop. Stop. Help...

Houchy
03-04-2010, 08:45 PM
As it gets closer to the game i'm starting to believe again. Really must do something about positive thinking. Beat Tic tomorrow. Beat Dundee united after split. Finish 3rd. Stop. Stop. Help...

NURSE!!!:greengrin

No, in all seriousness, I am looking forward to the game tomorrow.

Hibby 2005
03-04-2010, 08:47 PM
After the Dundee Utd result not much reason to look forward to the 'tic game realistically.

NORTHERNHIBBY
03-04-2010, 08:48 PM
Result is almost irrelevant cos the way I see things, we are already three points up on what we could expect to take off Celtic. At the season start if anyone had offered three draws and one defeat against them we would have taken that. Performance is all that matters. A defeat would not put Yogi on the hook.

Westie1875
03-04-2010, 11:10 PM
Can we all just remember that it wasn't so long ago that St Mirren humped them 4-0, mon the Hibs
:notworthy:

darwenhibby
03-04-2010, 11:23 PM
Cant wait for tomorrow.

Hibs are playing, get a buzz everytime i see those green and white jerseys. Already got my season tickets for next season.

Remember in the 70's hearing " w'ell support you evermore" and i will do.

Glory to the great hibees

now lets start supporting them.

Bayern Bru
03-04-2010, 11:25 PM
Always look forward to watching the famous Edinburgh Hibees!
:notworthy:

Jamesie
03-04-2010, 11:36 PM
Yes I am looking forward to getting up at 4.15am again to watch the cabbage :cool2:

Have you met Ian Borge?

Jamesie
03-04-2010, 11:38 PM
I'm actually quite annoyed that the game is at Easter Road; otherwise I could have had a pleasant day out somewhere away from Edinburgh. The timing - 1.15pm - ensures that the vast majority of daylight hours need be centred around it. It is a long, long time since I've felt like this in terms of watching Hibs. :grr:

Bayern Bru
03-04-2010, 11:38 PM
I'm actually quite annoyed that the game is at Easter Road; otherwise I could have had a pleasant day out somewhere away from Edinburgh. The timing - 1.15pm - ensures that the vast majority of daylight hours need be centred around it. It is a long, long time since I've felt like this in terms of watching Hibs. :grr:

I know! I mean, the hours spent in BTG both before and after the game, plus the game itself...it's a pisser right enough.
PETRIE!!

Joking aside though, it's like the grand muftis at the SPL tried to decide what odd time slot they'd never had before. Although I imagine ESPN/Sky/whoever's showing it had a say in it too...

yekimevol
04-04-2010, 12:04 AM
i have never been scared of anyone at er untill now. ive got no faith in the players ability to show determination and to battle for the whole game

Diclonius
04-04-2010, 12:09 AM
We'll get humped.

Still looking forward to being at Easter Road though, as always. You never know what's gunna happen. :agree:

Pete
04-04-2010, 12:09 AM
I'm looking forward to it. If we can keep Keane quiet then we have every chance.

If our defence allows him the same space as the Killie defenders did we are in trouble. Some top drawer finishing by a guy that is in a different league.

I don't care if it takes TWO to man mark him we have to take him out.

I'm not worried in the slightest about any other player. Maybe that wee Irish whinger...sorry winger but that's about it.

Hiber-nation
04-04-2010, 12:11 AM
i have never been scared of anyone at er untill now. ive got no faith in the players ability to show determination and to battle for the whole game

So you haven't been to many games then.

givescotlandfreedom
04-04-2010, 12:28 AM
We're so downright crap I fancy us to get a result 3-1 the Hibees! GIRUY Lennon ye toilet

Cal 7-0
04-04-2010, 12:35 AM
We're so downright crap I fancy us to get a result 3-1 the Hibees! GIRUY Lennon ye toilet

I'll have some of that:agree::greengrin

Dunbar Hibee
04-04-2010, 12:58 AM
Looking forward to it of course, think we will get beat 4-1 though.

HONG KONG PHOOEY
04-04-2010, 01:00 AM
So you haven't been to many games then.

Uberfan Alert !!!!!!!

KWJ
04-04-2010, 01:50 AM
Cant wait for tomorrow.

Hibs are playing, get a buzz everytime i see those green and white jerseys. Already got my season tickets for next season.

Remember in the 70's hearing " w'ell support you evermore" and i will do.

Glory to the great hibees

now lets start supporting them.

Exactly. Think I even get an extra wee jolt of pride watching the boys run out from the other side of the world!

2 pubs here have claimed they don't think they have setanta but the setanta website says they do so I'll get them to go flicking. MON THE CABBAGE. Actually I should head over now and see if they have it and get a Sunday roast. Mount Gambier is a very strange place, i'm living at a jail that folk try and break into ffs!

ekhibee
04-04-2010, 02:22 AM
Hibs to score first, Celtic to win 3-1.

Sandy
04-04-2010, 04:14 AM
You never know what you are going to get from Hibs, will lock myself in my office at 1400 (local time) and tune in and see what happens. GGTTH :notworthy:

matty_f
04-04-2010, 08:01 AM
Will be leaving for Edinburgh shortly (taking the wee man to football training first), starting to look forward to, and dread, the game in equal measures now.

'Mon the Hibs!!:notworthy:

Golden Bear
04-04-2010, 08:08 AM

Do you like yourself Mikey?

:devil:

weonlywon6-2
04-04-2010, 08:11 AM

being ever the optimist,i think we might beat them.

hibs have to turn up for a game sooner or later so well could be today:thumbsup:

TornadoHibby
04-04-2010, 10:10 AM
I am actualy looking forward to it, if the players are going to get themselves up for a game then it will be tomorrow. The old firm normally bring out the best in us and I reckon tomorrow will be no different. I reckon hibs 3 celtic 2

scorers for hibs will be nish, stokes x 2
:thumbsup:

Unless STF has been to Lourdes since Wed night to "bring back" a miracle, I just cannot see us even giving Celtc a decent game today although I am going to ER to witness proceedings first hand nevertheless! :confused:

Sincerely hope that I am horribly wrong about this and that we at least play well and maybe sneak a point! :agree:

However.........:dunno: :worried: :pray:

James.
04-04-2010, 10:20 AM
Decided last night I wasn't going, just isn't worth the hassle to get through on Easter Sunday especially after Wednesday's performance. Hope I'm proved wrong but would rather sit and watch the Formula One on the couch than travel through to watch the likes of Lewis Stevenson and Colin Nish.

Eaststand
04-04-2010, 10:32 AM
Decided last night I wasn't going, just isn't worth the hassle to get through on Easter Sunday especially after Wednesday's performance. Hope I'm proved wrong but would rather sit and watch the Formula One on the couch than travel through to watch the likes of Lewis Stevenson and Colin Nish.

the bookies odds show that we're underdogs for this game , so maybe we've got nothing to lose by getting stuck in about the soapdodgers and making this the turning point from the recent poor run of games

C'mon the Hibs, get right intae them

GGTTH

hibiedude
04-04-2010, 10:40 AM

Not looking forward to the game but will be backing the players in what's going to be a very difficult game.

Celtic in a honeymoon period under lennon and were struggling and have been for months.

But we are Hibs and anything is possible but it's very unlikely we'll win today.

If we go 4-3-3 Celtic will hammer us but if Yogi goes 4-4-2 we mite get something today if our lucks in.

Hiber-nation
04-04-2010, 11:06 AM
Uberfan Alert !!!!!!!

Lost me there mate.

hibsbollah
04-04-2010, 11:41 AM
Can we stop all this negativity lets get behind the cabbage and do neil lennon and his weegie mob ggtth !!!

Whats the point in going to ER? its on radio5 live. Come on the Apathy:thumbsup:

James.
04-04-2010, 12:07 PM
Not looking forward to the game but will be backing the players in what's going to be a very difficult game.

Celtic in a honeymoon period under lennon and were struggling and have been for months.

But we are Hibs and anything is possible but it's very unlikely we'll win today.

If we go 4-3-3 Celtic will hammer us but if Yogi goes 4-4-2 we mite get something today if our lucks in.

Well you're a better man than me! :agree:

Here's hoping I regret my desicion!

hibiedude
04-04-2010, 12:14 PM
Well you're a better man than me! :agree:

Here's hoping I regret my desicion!

We are just about to get hit with a run away Train' the first 20 minutes wil decide this game.

IWasThere2016
04-04-2010, 12:15 PM
Almost - think there's been a draw or two in there as well, but he's in his 4th year going to the games, so not a bad record all in.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: I saw Hibs 41 times before seeing them lose! That's was SC semi at Dens when Mike McDonald let a Stewart McKimmie cross drift in deep into extra-time! I was 10 or 11 and thought it was 'our year'. Heart-breaking so it was!