PDA

View Full Version : Integrity and Passion

Tranent Hibby
02-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Fans calling for the managers head is an absolute disgrace. The man has more integrity and passion than vast numbers on this board can even imagine. Battling for 3rd or 4th is where we will always be , admittedly losing to Ross County was bad however we are at the top end of the table and in with a chance.

Get a grip keyboard gangsters be real Hibbys and lay off the negative stuff.

MSK
03-04-2010, 02:56 AM
Fans calling for the managers head is an absolute disgrace. The man has more integrity and passion than vast numbers on this board can even imagine. Battling for 3rd or 4th is where we will always be , admittedly losing to Ross County was bad however we are at the top end of the table and in with a chance.

Get a grip keyboard gangsters be real Hibbys and lay off the negative stuff.A bit much naw ..?...:rolleyes:

Auckland Hibs
03-04-2010, 03:13 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passion_(emotion)

Passion is an intense emotion compelling feeling, enthusiasm, or desire for something. The term is also often applied to a lively or eager interest in or admiration for a proposal, cause, or activity or love.

I haven't seen or read anything in the past 3 months that would make me believe that Yogi has had us playing with passion. IMO, far from it.

It's clear (at this time) that there are serious issues at ER between Yogi and the team, if people wish to post their thoughts on Hibs (both positive or negative) then they have come to the right place.

Perhaps we need positive.hibs.net and negative.hibs.net boards? :rolleyes:

bighairyfaeleith
03-04-2010, 06:00 AM

Contender for uber of the month?:greengrin

I think calling for yogi to be sacked is a bit hasty, but things aint right just now and the majority of us, as far as I can make out, just want to see some progress in fixing the issues.

So yogi, if you could make us pass again, tackle and fight for the win that would be great. If we lose but do everything right the fans wouldn't mind, but if the players just give up as soon as the opposition scores then why shouldn't we?

marinello59
03-04-2010, 08:22 AM
Perhaps we need positive.hibs.net and negative.hibs.net boards? :rolleyes:

That might be dangerous. If the boards came in to contact would they cancel each other our or wipe out civilization as we know it? Anybody know?:confused:

weonlywon6-2
03-04-2010, 08:27 AM

oh no !!,i`m away to hide behind the sittee.

i`d duck down if i was you !!!!

Phil D. Rolls
03-04-2010, 08:35 AM

You dirty rat!:greengrin

greenlex
03-04-2010, 01:25 PM

Why I aught a pop a cap lock in your ass.