PDA

View Full Version : Real Radio

Alex Trager
02-04-2010, 06:13 PM
I'm calling on the man-currently on real radio- sould come on and tell the doom and gloomers his thoughts over yogi, as i am one million percent behind him

lEXO
02-04-2010, 06:33 PM
I'm calling on the man-currently on real radio- sould come on and tell the doom and gloomers his thoughts over yogi, as i am one million percent behind him
Whats his chat then?He might not see this, so if you agree with him give us the chat dude.

Wotherspiniesta
02-04-2010, 06:44 PM

What?

Alex Trager
02-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Whats his chat then?He might not see this, so if you agree with him give us the chat dude.
That there is no reason for us to be calling for Hughes head , That we're better off than last season...that we're still in the mix for europe, that if you have a wee look we've only been defeated 3 times at home this season...that we're not struggling to ge a top six place.. that we shold give hughes time... that he will probably bring in better players in the summer-like we have in the 8 or so months(i'm not sure the time) he's been here- That we've had a good run against the OF and the lower league teams-which we dont normally-That he will have done a good job come the end of his contract... that its now mathematically impossible for us no to finish in te top six, with us needin another team to get us in
That there has only be about 7 REALLY bad games this season- all the hearts games, 4-1 rangers,hamilton away, ross county

and that the west fans at the east v west game should be kept back or half an hour after the game in airdrie

cabbageandribs1875
02-04-2010, 07:57 PM
What?

glad i'm not the only one :agree::rolleyes::devil:

Cabbage1875
02-04-2010, 07:59 PM
That there is no reason for us to be calling for Hughes head , That we're better off than last season...that we're still in the mix for europe, that if you have a wee look we've only been defeated 3 times at home this season...that we're not struggling to ge a top six place.. that we shold give hughes time... that he will probably bring in better players in the summer-like we have in the 8 or so months(i'm not sure the time) he's been here- That we've had a good run against the OF and the lower league teams-which we dont normally-That he will have done a good job come the end of his contract... that its now mathematically impossible for us no to finish in te top six, with us needin another team to get us in
That there has only be about 7 REALLY bad games this season- all the hearts games, 4-1 rangers,hamilton away, ross county

and that the west fans at the east v west game should be kept back or half an hour after the game in airdrie

Ah right, pretty much all the most important games of the season then? :devil: