PDA

View Full Version : Picking up seats / club shop Easter sale

Jamesie
02-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Popped down today to pick up my seats from the club shop. The one I ordered early on in the sale campaign - which was my own seat - was found with no problems. No record of the other seat I called up for on the Monday after the supposed deadline could be found and they had to go onto the systems to check that two x £10 had been debited from my account, which I knew had occurred. In the end I got another "spare" seat they had sitting around. Not particularly bothered, I had wanted a 007 or 062 as the "spare" but they had told me that couldn't be guaranteed.

Great sale going on in the club shop though. I got this year's away top (£9.99) and a pair of Hibs tracksuit trousers (also £9.99) and there was all kinds of stuff available - even "sponsorless" versions of this year's shirts in adult sizes, which I had never seen before, as well as the goalie shirts. The majority of t-shirts/replica shirts being £9.99.

To make matters even better a wee boy found one of the "secret" easter eggs hidden in the shop which give 20% off purchases and as his mother was only in to buy printing, she gave it to me. So this year's away top and tracksuit trousers for the grand sum of £15.98 - can't complain at that! :top marks

Hibee-Rocker
02-04-2010, 04:46 PM
wish i had got a couple of the seats now, :-(

Frazerbob
02-04-2010, 04:53 PM
Popped down today to pick up my seats from the club shop. The one I ordered early on in the sale campaign - which was my own seat - was found with no problems. No record of the other seat I called up for on the Monday after the supposed deadline could be found and they had to go onto the systems to check that two x £10 had been debited from my account, which I knew had occurred. In the end I got another "spare" seat they had sitting around. Not particularly bothered, I had wanted a 007 or 062 as the "spare" but they had told me that couldn't be guaranteed.

Great sale going on in the club shop though. I got this year's away top (£9.99) and a pair of Hibs tracksuit trousers (also £9.99) and there was all kinds of stuff available - even "sponsorless" versions of this year's shirts in adult sizes, which I had never seen before, as well as the goalie shirts. The majority of t-shirts/replica shirts being £9.99.

To make matters even better a wee boy found one of the "secret" easter eggs hidden in the shop which give 20% off purchases and as his mother was only in to buy printing, she gave it to me. So this year's away top and tracksuit trousers for the grand sum of £15.98 - can't complain at that! :top marks

Did you get my seat Geebsie?

Jamesie
02-04-2010, 05:08 PM
Did you get my seat Geebsie?

Yup no problems.