Bayern Bru
01-04-2010, 06:19 PM
"The range of 1-2million?"

Petrie!:grr::greengrin

lucky
01-04-2010, 06:21 PM
http://www.the-wanderer.co.uk/boards/viewtopic.php?t=19914

Just Saw that? :confused:

It could be you posting on there and starting rumours on both sites. Seems a random place to be looking

Speedy
01-04-2010, 06:26 PM
"The range of 1-2million?"

Petrie!:grr::greengrin

I doubt we'd sell for that much, it wouldn't be worth our while if there is a large sell on clause.

AugustaHibs
01-04-2010, 06:31 PM
It could be you posting on there and starting rumours on both sites. Seems a random place to be looking

sorry, i was at their game at the weekend and quite enjoyed it. was just looking and saw this,

ekhibee
01-04-2010, 06:32 PM
As a previous poster suggested, they might revise their opinions when they see the 'highlights' of last nights game, particularly the 3rd goal. But 1 or 2 million? I'll drive him down there myself.

London Hibs FC
01-04-2010, 06:33 PM

Must admit that I thought the same!

Apologies if that's not the case Zouma!

iwasthere1972
01-04-2010, 06:34 PM
As a previous poster suggested, they might revise their opinions when they see the 'highlights' of last nights game, particularly the 3rd goal. But 1 or 2 million? I'll drive him down there myself.

Somebody has already commented on that and suggested that they give Bamba a miss.

They did however reckon Bolton should put in a wee sneaky bid of £4 mililon for Colin Nish. :devil:

Oscar Lomax
01-04-2010, 06:42 PM

Not if I get him in my car first !

iwasthere1972
01-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Must admit that I thought the same!

Apologies if that's not the case Zouma!

Maybe it's Sol Bamba. :wink:

Anyway whoever the OP is they are not accepting a NO from the Bolton fans. Now going on about how good Sol was in the ANC.

Seen any other highlights, i watched one of his ivory coast games in ACN. He was outstanding and liked getting forward, very hard to stop when he gets going.

Dirkster23
01-04-2010, 06:53 PM
http://www.the-wanderer.co.uk/boards/viewtopic.php?t=19914 (http://www.the-wanderer.co.uk/boards/viewtopic.php?t=19914)

Just Saw that? :confused:

Posted on the Bolton forum at 6.42 and then here at 7.03. Bit of luck you were just looking, eh :wink:

bawheid
01-04-2010, 06:55 PM
Posted on the Bolton forum at 6.42 and then here at 7.03. Bit of luck you were just looking, eh :wink:

:agree:

AugustaHibs
01-04-2010, 07:00 PM
I've already said that it isn't me, you don't have to believe me though.

Wotherspiniesta
01-04-2010, 07:17 PM
Not if I get him in my car first !

Imagine going on a Bolton fans forum to have a pop at your rival teams central defender. What a petty, petty jambo you really are.

Sean1875
01-04-2010, 10:34 PM
come on own up, who said he was the second best centre back in the league? :faf:

BoltonHibee
02-04-2010, 10:26 AM
I've already said that it isn't me, you don't have to believe me though.

Where in the ground were you watching the Bolton v Man U game on Saturday?

SRHibs
02-04-2010, 12:00 PM
Lol, I think it is the op. The poster on the BW site is trying to look far too much like he doesn't know who Hibernian(SP?) are...:wink:

Franck is God
02-04-2010, 01:09 PM
I am glad to see that we have found this years Steven Fletcher, a player with undoubted talent heading for bigger and better things...what a surprise, now he crap and not worth the money....

When a club signs a player it is based on everything the player has done up to that point in his career and what potential he has for improvement in the future. At his best Bamba is already one of if not the best defenders in the SPL, he has performed extremely well at international level and I can see him playing comfortably in the Premiership.

It will be up to his future managers to cut out the lapses in concentration and bring up his level of consistency. His realistic current value I would say is around £4-6m and I'd be disappointed if we got much less than that.

Why are so many Hibs fans on this board hell bent on devaluing our own players? Who will be next once he leaves?

DH1875
02-04-2010, 02:44 PM
2 Million ???
Take it now.

fife hfc
02-04-2010, 02:59 PM
]I am glad to see that we have found this years Steven Fletcher,[/B] a player with undoubted talent heading for bigger and better things...what a surprise, now he crap and not worth the money....

When a club signs a player it is based on everything the player has done up to that point in his career and what potential he has for improvement in the future. At his best Bamba is already one of if not the best defenders in the SPL, he has performed extremely well at international level and I can see him playing comfortably in the Premiership.

It will be up to his future managers to cut out the lapses in concentration and bring up his level of consistency. His realistic current value I would say is around £4-6m and I'd be disappointed if we got much less than that.

Why are so many Hibs fans on this board hell bent on devaluing our own players? Who will be next once he leaves?

:agree: This time last year Fletcher was ***** and not good enough for the EPL but has since surprised alot of people as he has not been out of his depth. The same is now happening to Bamba. It is clear to anybody that have not got their head up there erse that Bamba has a hell of a lot of potential and many good attributes to succeed at a higher level.

Simkin911
02-04-2010, 04:45 PM

I'm certainly not hell bent on devaluing players. However, £4-6m range is not realistic IMHO. This is a guy that really hasn't shone above the rest of the defence or team to any great extent for months. Think back to the St J game and more recently the guy's been part of the defence quite easily beaten by the mighty partnership of Obua/Glen, Goodwillie/Daly and let's not get started on Ross County.

If he's not regularly winning his personal battles at this level, what would happen to him week in, week out in EPL?

It's all about opinions of course but seriously we must have been watching different performances/players if I've been watching a player with a realistic value of £6m in recent months.....

Of course, I'd love to be wrong.

Franck is God
02-04-2010, 10:13 PM
I'm certainly not hell bent on devaluing players. However, £4-6m range is not realistic IMHO. This is a guy that really hasn't shone above the rest of the defence or team to any great extent for months. Think back to the St J game and more recently the guy's been part of the defence quite easily beaten by the mighty partnership of Obua/Glen, Goodwillie/Daly and let's not get started on Ross County.

If he's not regularly winning his personal battles at this level, what would happen to him week in, week out in EPL?

It's all about opinions of course but seriously we must have been watching different performances/players if I've been watching a player with a realistic value of £6m in recent months.....

Of course, I'd love to be wrong.

We'll just have to wait and see then.

Too many are looking for faults in his game at the moment and I have no idea why. I don't think his game has actually dropped that much since his return, the whole team aren't performing as well as they were and most are happy to apportion blame and who better to point fingers at than the guy that hasn't hidden the fact that he has ambitions beyond Hibs.

Prior to him heading off the the African nations cup we had a very settled side, since he came back it has changed almost every week and almost every player has been affected by this not just him. He is still the best defender we have.