PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Spotted @ Waverley Station

HIBERNIAN-0762
01-04-2010, 05:48 PM
Around 3.00 pm today I was seeing off a relative and who should be sitting in Burger King ( no not Nade for a change :greengrin) but Robbie Savage, on his own no bags except some shopping ones and was mumbling on his Blackberry

:agree:

:thumbsup:

.Sean.
01-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Around 3.00 pm today I was seeing off a relative and who should be sitting in Burger King ( no not Nade for a change :greengrin) but Robbie Savage, on his own no bags except some shopping ones and was mumbling on his Blackberry

To be honest the man seems a bit of an erse but he's what we need at the moment, somebody in midfiel who'll kick some arse and make sure there's no passengers. Saying that I cannae see him at Hibs.

lyonhibs
01-04-2010, 05:57 PM
He's an absolute arse and a complete prat whom I would take in a heartbeat at Hibs!! :greengrin

Not going to happen though!!

PC Stamp
01-04-2010, 05:57 PM
He was up here for a brand launch today at ACA Sports in Kirkcaldy.

HIBERNIAN-0762
01-04-2010, 06:01 PM

He did have a couple of sports bags with him but why get him up? he must have cost a few quid and surely they could have got someone nearer and cheaper :confused:

iwasthere1972
01-04-2010, 06:11 PM

Funny you should say that because I bumped into him in Princes Street and he said that he had just signed a 3 year contract.

He said that the Blackberry phone was brand new and was part of the deal he got from Vodafone. :greengrin

weonlywon6-2
01-04-2010, 06:12 PM
[QUOTE=HIBERNIAN-0762;2413256]Around 3.00 pm today I was seeing off a relative and who should be sitting in Burger King ( no not Nade for a change :greengrin) but Robbie Savage, on his own no bags except some shopping ones and was mumbling on his Blackberry

i hope wayne rooney doesnt stop off in edinburgh, geez, we are grasping at straws

:yawn:

Bayern Bru
01-04-2010, 06:17 PM
I saw a guy in Princes Street today who looked like a footballer. 6ft 2 and built like a brick sh*thouse. Apparently he's the next big thing and we've signed him on a three year deal for peanuts! He can play GK, RB, CB, holding MF role, attacking MF role or out on the wing. Says he hasn't played up front for a few years but he'd give it a shot, saying he can hold the ball up well as well as score goals. Incidentally he gives 100% each game and is a master tactician looking to go into management at some point.

And he's only 21.

:thumbsup::rolleyes:

Sas_The_Hibby
01-04-2010, 06:25 PM
[QUOTE=HIBERNIAN-0762;2413256]Around 3.00 pm today I was seeing off a relative and who should be sitting in Burger King ( no not Nade for a change :greengrin) but Robbie Savage, on his own no bags except some shopping ones and was mumbling on his Blackberry

i hope wayne rooney doesnt stop off in edinburgh, geez, we are grasping at straws

:yawn:

He'd just be a liabilty TBH - he's just got injured and will be out for at least three weeks................. :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-04-2010, 06:33 PM
I bumped into Lily Savage in McDonalds on Princes Street. He said he had been given a short term contract to come and add some strength to the midfield!

Dirkster23
01-04-2010, 06:55 PM

PC Stamp
01-04-2010, 07:33 PM
He did have a couple of sports bags with him but why get him up? he must have cost a few quid and surely they could have got someone nearer and cheaper :confused:

He's the brand ambassador and therefore it's part of his contractual obligations for promotion purposes.

Hermit Crab
01-04-2010, 07:44 PM
So the guy was shopping. Big deal. :yawn:

Ed De Gramo
01-04-2010, 09:48 PM
I saw Paul Hanlon today.....and then Michael Stewart before I offered my seat to Jordi Cruyff on the 26

Steve-O
01-04-2010, 11:59 PM
Hibernian are more likely to sign Fred, or even Randy Savage than Robbie :agree:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EkwkAb1Cflk/SQdvsGNjXMI/AAAAAAAABT0/LQGj-V8i8tk/s400/macho-man-randy-savage.JPG

bubblesmorrison
02-04-2010, 12:28 AM
Hibernian are more likely to sign Fred, or even Randy Savage than Robbie :agree:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EkwkAb1Cflk/SQdvsGNjXMI/AAAAAAAABT0/LQGj-V8i8tk/s400/macho-man-randy-savage.JPG

oooooooooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeaah!!!!

MWHIBBIES
02-04-2010, 01:11 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EkwkAb1Cflk/SQdvsGNjXMI/AAAAAAAABT0/LQGj-V8i8tk/s400/macho-man-randy-savage.JPGThe macho man randy savage whould be great for the matty jack roll.:wink:

Auckland Hibs
02-04-2010, 02:22 AM
I bumped into Lily Savage in McDonalds on Princes Street. He said he had been given a short term contract to come and add some strength to the midfield!

:faf:

:top marks