PDA

View Full Version : Squad building.

munchar
01-04-2010, 03:03 PM
Recent performances have been brutal, but are we not victims of our own success? After our terrific early season form i/we were dreaming of challenging the old firm and winning the scottish. As per usual with Hibs, we have came crashing back down to earth with a bang. Current form is horendous, but after 31 games, we are still in a very good position. Maybe we are in freefall, maybe we will scrape into europe. The point is, are we improving as a team? If i was offered europe by any means, 3rd,4th,5th, i would bite your hand off. That to me would be an improvement on last season, and hopefully attract better players, with the lure of european football. Has the manner got/not got a clue? Are we getting rid of the deadwood and signing quality players? Time will tell. But after 9 months, i think it is way to early to ask for changes. Imo we have brought in better players, but still have to empty others. Yogi has given every one a chance, and will no who is up for the job come the seasons end. Surely he deserves the chance to improve the squad next season and then judge him afterwards! Personally, i would keep Brown & Smith. Bamba, Hanlon, Murray & McCormack. Zooma, McBride, Miller, Spoony, Galbraith. Stokes, Benji & Deek (played up front). The rest, barr the players who havent had a chance and the youngsters, i would offload. They all try their best, but if we are going forward as a club, they are not good enough for us.

Its only my opinion though. Thoughts anyone?