PDA

View Full Version : Question Do you think this season has been a short term fix and the real work starts next year

Hakim Sar
01-04-2010, 09:44 AM
is the formation and shape of team yogis bright idea for the future or merely his attempt in short term to make a generally poor squad score goals in virtually every game and see where it takes us?

what would we be saying this morning if nish had banged in 2 goals and the pen was avoided. we are rank but small margins none the less

so the BIG question... will yogi play the same formation next year when he has different players?

Mili Tant
01-04-2010, 09:48 AM
"what would we be saying this morning if nish had banged in 2 goals"

There goes Lord Lucan riding past on Shergah?

LancsHibs
01-04-2010, 09:50 AM
Yes you are probably right, there has to be and will be big changes over the summer. A BIG season for Yogi ahead!!!:agree:

sahib
01-04-2010, 10:03 AM
The biggest disappointment for me this season has been the lack of young players introduced. Maybe a lot of last years crop are not up to it but some must be worth a run out. Not many people would get to university if they were not allowed to go on to secondary education.

Hakim Sar
01-04-2010, 10:04 AM
I think he has structured the team to score goals because he knows we don't have the players to camp play in opposition half or overpower teams.

I don't think you can sack yogi until 2011 imo