PDA

View Full Version : Announcement - New admin and an important new member coming soon.

Jack
01-04-2010, 07:47 AM
I have been informed I am to be an admin from tomorrow. :thumbsup:

My first job is to announce that Prince Charles has applied to become a member of the forum, welcome Charles.

Obviously I cannot let everyone know what his user name will be. Should it become obvious who he is he has asked to be treated the same way as all other forum members and also asks that other members please respect his privacy i.e. say hello, maybe by PM, but don’t go blabbing to the media!

If this is likely to cause any problems for current members he has requested that such problems be addressed to me, in the first instance, and we will look for a way for them to be resolved.

Thanks

Jack

TornadoHibby
01-04-2010, 07:49 AM

My first job is to announce that Prince Charles has applied to become a member of the forum, welcome Charles.

Obviously I cannot let everyone know what his user name will be. Should it become obvious who he is he has asked to be treated the same way as all other forum members and also asks that other members please respect his privacy i.e. say hello, maybe by PM, but don’t go blabbing to the media!

If this is likely to cause any problems for current members he has requested that such problems be addressed to me, in the first instance, and we will look for a way for them to be resolved.

Thanks

Jack

:hmmm: April 1st?! :hmmm:

Peevemor
01-04-2010, 07:55 AM
:hmmm: April 1st?! :hmmm:

Nah - drugs.

Gettin' Auld
01-04-2010, 08:01 AM

Prince Charles has applied to become a member of the forum, welcome Charles.

Obviously I cannot let everyone know what his user name will be.

Big Ears??? :greengrin

hibbymac
01-04-2010, 08:04 AM
As close as we will get to havin the Scottish cup. :cool2:

Gettin' Auld
01-04-2010, 08:09 AM
As close as we will get to havin the Scottish cup. :cool2:
:tee hee: