PDA

View Full Version : Out-fought + Out-thought = Out-classed

FatPat
01-04-2010, 01:36 AM
It pains me to say but after decades of supporting Hibs tonight just brought to bear the pain and frustration and anger at supporting the Hibees

We have come so close to achieving our potential in finishing third if not second, but tonight we looked tired - we looked second best - we looked bereft of ideas and leadership.

We have seen some superb football this year, we have seen some great goals and moments of skill

But tonight - what did we see?

A team berift of ideas - leadership - tenacity and indvidual skill and responsibilty to win a match

YOGI has to be given a full season to shape mould and bring in players that will improve Hibs, but tonight the better TEAM won the TEAM that WANTED it MORE won

Untill I die I will support and follow Hibs - ALL I want is a team that looks like they can compete, a Team that looks like they are playing for each other, at team with a bit of flair but also a bit of dig.

We are getting pissed upon at our home ground - we are weak and physically poor

Get it sorted YOGI / PETRIE - we demand - and deserve better

Sorry to say but IMHO - Nish - Stack - Hogg - Rankin -should not wear the Green of Hibees next season

Tin hat on

SRHibs
01-04-2010, 01:45 AM
We have seen some superb football this year

Have we?

FatPat
01-04-2010, 02:02 AM
Personally

I think that there have been moments of individual and Team skill that have been a joy to behold

There have been some nightmares along the way as well

But for me the season finished tonight

We looked - tired - we looked weak and we looked as if we had NO leadership on the pitch

Iain G
01-04-2010, 02:37 AM
I don't understand why people are thinking of this as some kind of new problem, for years Hibs teams have been fine when they are on top of the game and go hide in their shells when the opposition decide to get stuck in, I so now think it is a culture problem at the club.

Big clear out this summer, Yogi needs to bring in a few more hoem grown players who want to fight for the club and replace the journeyman players who are not pulling their weight or simply not good enough/not interested.

We need to form a backbone of a team and build from there, solid GK/CD/CM/Stk is a good start. :agree: