PDA

View Full Version : Rammy in the Famous Five tonight.

Billy McKirdy
01-04-2010, 12:19 AM
Did anyone see the handbags in the Famous Five stand tonight? I was in the second row in the top tier when the guy in front of me was assaulted by some bloke who objected to him hurling abuse at the team when the game was at 1-1. It almost turned into a disaster when the two guys were grappling at the bottom of the staircase and it took the intervention of a few other fans & some stewards to stop them both toppling over into the lower tier. Very bizzare to say the least.:confused:

lEXO
01-04-2010, 12:23 AM
Did anyone see the kerfuffle in the Famous Five stand tonight?

I was in the second row in the top tier when the guy in front of me was assaulted by some bloke who objected to him hurling abuse at the team when the game was at 1-1.
It almost turned into a disaster when the two guys were grappling at the bottom of the staircase and it took the intervention of a few other fans & some stewards to stop them both toppling over into the lower tier.
Very bizzare to say the least.:confused:
Aye, i seen it.These auld guys nowadays eh.I wish the team had shown as much battling qualities as these two. I wonder if it had been two young guys would they have been allowed to sit down after it, or would they have been chucked ?

Dunbar Hibee
01-04-2010, 12:24 AM
Did anyone see the handbags in the Famous Five stand tonight? I was in the second row in the top tier when the guy in front of me was assaulted by some bloke who objected to him hurling abuse at the team when the game was at 1-1. It almost turned into a disaster when the two guys were grappling at the bottom of the staircase and it took the intervention of a few other fans & some stewards to stop them both toppling over into the lower tier. Very bizzare to say the least.:confused:

:agree: I was under it watching. Bizzare yet hilarious :hilarious

Billy McKirdy
01-04-2010, 12:28 AM
Aye, i seen it.These auld guys nowadays eh.I wish the team had shown as much battling qualities as these two. I wonder if it had been two young guys would they have been allowed to sit down after it, or would they have been chucked ?

I spoke to the guy with the red coat in front of me afterwards and he said it was totally unprovoked, the other guy just flew at hin for no reason. As far as I understand the other guy just moved to another part of the stand and to be fair his pal was indicating to the guy in front of me to calm down, which he did :thumbsup:

EH54
01-04-2010, 01:07 AM
3 boys was chucked out in the south upper , think one of them chucked a piece of a seat into the UTD end,

Looks like there was more action in the stands than on the park...

Saorsa
01-04-2010, 01:11 AM
3 boys was chucked out in the south upper , think one of them chucked a piece of a seat into the UTD end,

Looks like there was more action in the stands than on the park...That wouldnae be a great challenge :bitchy:

keeks_09
01-04-2010, 03:56 PM
Anyone sitting in the FF upper see the two guys fighting at the start of the second half right at the front of the upper tier? Basically wrestling with each other and looked dangerously close to falling off.
Bad times when we start fighting amongst ourselves:rolleyes:

MSK
01-04-2010, 04:02 PM
Anyone sitting in the FF upper see the two guys fighting at the start of the second half right at the front of the upper tier? Basically wrestling with each other and looked dangerously close to falling off.
Bad times when we start fighting amongst ourselves:rolleyes:You should come on here straight after a defeat ..:rolleyes:

H18sry
01-04-2010, 04:17 PM
Looks like there was more action in the stands than on the park...

Thats a really sensible thing to do break a bit of our seats to start throwing at opposing fans.

It is bad enough that the morons do it at away ground without them ripping up our seats and costing there own club £££££££££££ :grr:

Phil D. Rolls
01-04-2010, 04:19 PM
Thats a really sensible thing to do break a bit of our seats to start throwing at opposing fans.

It is bad enough that the morons do it at away ground without them ripping up our seats and costing there own club £££££££££££ :grr:

Costs the same home and away, as we have to compensate the other team. In that case, taking out a couple of opposing fans in the process is value added.

LamontHFC©
01-04-2010, 04:24 PM
Bad times when we start fighting amongst ourselves:rolleyes:

You should have been at the Ross County game. :bitchy:

Ed De Gramo
01-04-2010, 09:39 PM
I saw the incident....the guy in the red jacket wasn't happy at the performance and he let them know it....some guy told him STFU and they argued some more....then some big guy two seats along charges at the boy in red almost knocking both of them over the edge...

Pretty childish when you see stuff like that among your own fans...

mcfly
02-04-2010, 10:06 AM
i was disgusted at the game. whilst sitting with my dad in our seats in the ff stand, there was a dad with 2 youngsters beside us.

when prince bauban kicked the ball away and got booked the idiot beside them jumped up and shouted a whole lot of racial abuse.

the steward about 10 yards away did nothing.

disgusting behaviour from a total embarrasment to the club

cabbageandribs1875
02-04-2010, 11:46 AM
Costs the same home and away, as we have to compensate the other team. In that case, taking out a couple of opposing fans in the process is value added.

:tee hee:

basehibby
02-04-2010, 12:10 PM
I know I probably shouldn't but I feel tempted to give :top marks to the guy who Banjo'd the moaner.

For as long as I can remember I have been sick to the back teeth of all the thousands of moaning know-******-all would be managers, hen pecked husbands and just general gobsheights who seem to go along to games with the sole intention of abusing their own pet hate figure in the Hibs team. They are a very long way away from a positive influence and it would perhaps make them consider their words more carefully if there was a strong possibility of being battered by their fellow Hibbies every time they shouted a load of gratuitously detrimental sheight at the slightest excuse. :cool2:

basehibby
02-04-2010, 12:16 PM
i was disgusted at the game. whilst sitting with my dad in our seats in the ff stand, there was a dad with 2 youngsters beside us.

when prince bauban kicked the ball away and got booked the idiot beside them jumped up and shouted a whole lot of racial abuse.

the steward about 10 yards away did nothing.

disgusting behaviour from a total embarrasment to the club

It's amazing the stunning regularity with which the racist **** who get a mention on here are always at the game with young kids in tow! Is it all part of some secret white-supremacist breeding program? Or is it just because said **** feel safer spewing their bile with a couple of wee kids to hide behind in case someone objects???

Also amazing is the stunning regularity with which stewards and police do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it - even if a complaint is made.

blackpoolhibs
02-04-2010, 12:20 PM
I know I probably shouldn't but I feel tempted to give :top marks to the guy who Banjo'd the moaner.

For as long as I can remember I have been sick to the back teeth of all the thousands of moaning know-******-all would be managers, hen pecked husbands and just general gobsheights who seem to go along to games with the sole intention of abusing their own pet hate figure in the Hibs team. They are a very long way away from a positive influence and it would perhaps make them consider their words more carefully if there was a strong possibility of being battered by their fellow Hibbies every time they shouted a load of gratuitously detrimental sheight at the slightest excuse. :cool2:

:top marks