PDA

View Full Version : Crowd for Sunday?

jakedance
31-03-2010, 11:40 PM
I was going to go on Sunday but was a bit torn because Easter Sunday is quite a big deal in my family. After that performance I think I'll give Sunday a miss and join the family for a walk up the hills instead.

With folk either doing family things, the game being on tv, the East being out of business and just generally pissed off what are the chances of a brutally low crowd for an old firm game?

Hopefully I miss an absolute belter of a game and a resounding win for Hibs. I'm always optimistic that we can get wins but I just can't be bothered giving up another afternoon to watch them just now. The end of the season can't come soon enough.

Calvin
31-03-2010, 11:45 PM
Musselburgh Easter Family Raceday as well.

I work most weekends now but have always been able to sponge my ticket off to one of my family, not this weekend though.

Hakim Sar
31-03-2010, 11:46 PM

lEXO
31-03-2010, 11:50 PM
i,ll be there.Wouldnt blame those that dont though.Easter sunday at easter road wae my missus.Why should i have to suffer on my own eh.

monktonharp
01-04-2010, 12:16 AM
I hope to summon up the courage and go. could be under 11000 there though.

Billy McKirdy
01-04-2010, 12:32 AM
Ive already got my ticket and anyway why would I miss the chance to see a real talent in Robbie Keane...Im joking! Im joking! :greengrin