PDA

View Full Version : Gary Kenneth

The Harp Awakes
31-03-2010, 10:51 PM
A big cart horse who we somehow made look good tonight.

Levein's having a laugh if he thinks he's international class.

Bayern Bru
31-03-2010, 10:56 PM
A big cart horse who we somehow made look good tonight.

Levein's having a laugh if he thinks he's international class.

I said exactly the same during the game. Although I believe I termed him 'humpty' and questioned his parentage. Fact is, someone like that should not be made to look as good as we made him out to be.

bringbackjoeT!!
31-03-2010, 10:56 PM
just like it is a laugh when people moan when deek and murray dont get call-ups, we have no scots players in our team anywhere near international class, whereas united have a few good players like webster, swanson, robertson and dixon.

championships teams are looking at him and he looked solid from where i was sitting so dont think he is that bad, would take him over hogg any day of the week

The_Horde
31-03-2010, 10:58 PM
just like it is a laugh when people moan when deek and murray dont get call-ups, we have no scots players in our team anywhere near international class, whereas united have a few good players like webster, swanson, robertson and dixon.

Swanson and Dorrans are going to be some combination for scotland IMO. :agree:

Del Boy
31-03-2010, 11:10 PM
much better than what we had at centre back today :agree:

Ell_Chrisso
31-03-2010, 11:15 PM
Kenneth is dire. I don't think we made him "look good" in anyway, i just think there was too much playing into his strengths with too many long balls up to Nish 1st half. When you get the ball on the deck around him, he is humpty dumpty. If we had converted our chances tonight, mainly the two when Nish of all people left Kenneth in his wake.. it would have been a 4-4 draw. Thats football.

500miles
31-03-2010, 11:38 PM
People forget that, depite seeming to have been around forever, Kenneth is only 22. Will be a good player IMO.

Perspective
31-03-2010, 11:42 PM
A bit rough around the edges, but Kenneth and Webster are a good combination at the back for United.