PDA

View Full Version : Who got MoM at the game?

MussyHibby
31-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Must've been Bamba. :agree:

I was still there :wink:, just didn't hear. :agree:

Who was your MoM?

hibee_girl
31-03-2010, 10:27 PM
Murray got it

Wasn't really anyone else they could have given it to

Hiber-nation
31-03-2010, 10:29 PM
Must've been Bamba. :agree:

I was still there :wink:, just didn't hear. :agree:

Who was your MoM?

Sorry mate, I thought Bamba was poor, let Goodwillie get a clear run down the channel every time and was equally as culpable as Hogg leading up to the pen.

MussyHibby
31-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Murray got it

Wasn't really anyone else they could have given it to

Eh? What did Bamba do wrong? Ok, slightly critical of not closing Goodwillie down quicker, but he would've expected Stack to save it.

Thought Murray's distribution was poor at times tonight.

No, definately Bamba for me...........again! :agree:

Hibbie_Cameron
31-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Eh? What did Bamba do wrong? Ok, slightly critical of not closing Goodwillie down quicker, but he would've expected Stack to save it.

Thought Murray's distribution was poor at times tonight.

No, definately Bamba for me...........again! :agree:

What else could he do? He was playing about 3 positons with ZERO support. He was expected to run the wing, creat chances against 2 men then get back in time to defend the counter, whilst Miller and Stevenson amongst others, stood and watched

Hiber-nation
31-03-2010, 10:36 PM
What else could he do? He was playing about 3 positons with ZERO support. He was expected to run the wing, creat chances against 2 men then get back in time to defend the counter, whilst Miller and Stevenson amongst others, stood and watched

:agree:

Head and shoulders above the rest again.

MussyHibby
31-03-2010, 10:38 PM
:agree:

Head and shoulders above the rest again.

No, steady and reliable most weeks but not H&S for me.

Hibbie_Cameron
31-03-2010, 10:42 PM
No, steady and reliable most weeks but not H&S for me.

The thing is though mate he does not have to have a 10/10 match footballing wise to be head and shoulders above the rest.

I have seen Nid have loads of games better than tonight but if half our team had the heart, fight and determanation that he has then half our problems would be solved.

Tonight he was fighting a losing battle yet still gave everything

jakedance
31-03-2010, 10:46 PM
Ian Murray.

My man of the match was the guy who, arriving late, asked me who the scorer was. I said "Cregg". His incredulous reply "the baker?".

Either that or the wee laddie in the South lower who swore really loudly in his wee squeeky voice. I liked the boy's sprit. Get them telt son.